Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation (568 Views)

Bovas Petroleum Interview / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by Tinamoore(f): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello house, I got an interview invitation from CITA petroleum for the post of a commercial executive. I stay on the island but the job location is in Mainland.

Please I will appreciate any info about the company in terms of renumeration and staff welfare. This will enable me take a decision if its worth going or not because if I get the job, I will have to move to mainland to save myself the stress of traffic.
Re: Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by Tinamoore(f): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please any tiny information will be appreciated. Have checked online but didn't get what I need
Re: Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by Busbar(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tinamoore:
Hello house, I got an interview invitation from CITA petroleum for the post of a commercial executive. I stay on the island but the job location is in Mainland.

Please I will appreciate any info about the company in terms of renumeration and staff welfare. This will enable me take a decision if its worth going or not because if I get the job, I will have to move to mainland to save myself the stress of traffic.

Is it for there aviation fueling company in Ikeja?
Re: Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by Tinamoore(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yes please, do you have any information regarding salary and staff welfare?
Busbar:

Is it for there aviation fueling company in Ikeja?
Re: Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by nonireel(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tinamoore:

first, you have an interview which you can't tell if you would pass.

for you to apply for the job means you're interested. so prepare for the interview as best you can. go online, read about company, about the role, prepare a question or two, etc...

at the interview, you can 'smartly' find out whatever information you want or need to accept or reject the job.

good luck.
Re: Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by Busbar(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinamoore:

Go for the interview and prepared well. I work in same industry with CITA. As for the salary and welfare, it depends on what you are earning presently. Negotiate well in the interview. When the offer came out, you have the option to accept or decline. Good luck.
Re: Cita Petroleum Interview Invitation by Tinamoore(f): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yes, interview done.
Busbar:

Go for the interview and prepared well. I work in same industry with CITA. As for the salary and welfare, it depends on what you are earning presently. Negotiate well in the interview. When the offer came out, you have the option to accept or decline. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months / I Post Job Vacancy/openings Daily / Experienced Caregiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.