Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lady Who Claim They Never Pee In Shower Can Never Be Trusted - Says Slay Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Claim They Never Pee In Shower Can Never Be Trusted - Says Slay Queen (463 Views)

Meet Lord Olumba Olumba The Man Who Claim To Be Greater Than Jesus / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase / Ogun Will Kill You - Tiannah To Chinnysblog Who Claim Miracle Got Car For Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Claim They Never Pee In Shower Can Never Be Trusted - Says Slay Queen by Lagoontimes: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
A slay queen have revealed the unusual today in her post on social media
The slay queen engages in some pep tweets with friends and follows
A little argument ensured between them, and the argument was about been under shower and bathing out sweat
The peak of the matter happened when the slay queen tweeted "lady who claim never to pee in shower can never be trusted''

READ DETAILS BELOW
https://radiustimes.com/lady-claim-never-pee-shower-can-never-trusted-says-slay-queen/
Re: Lady Who Claim They Never Pee In Shower Can Never Be Trusted - Says Slay Queen by Jhayjhay6279(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
True yo

(1) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Imsu Student Graduates Against All Odds / Major Facts You Need To Know About Late Sound Sultan / I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.