Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police (34248 Views)

Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Jonovo98: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who's son i no dey pity him at all
Since all the igbos living in North do not want, to apply common sense �. This gonna be their lesson to learn from
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Magmata: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Yes

Kindnap him..wetin a right thinking igbo man dey find for north?
They should all come back let they stop blackmailing us with that there u have businesses and pipu up north if Nigeria breaks how will u pipu bla bla bla
Nice one

Movement isn't as easy as you think.

You'll not understand if you're not in their shoes. Someone with family and business can't just move like that; to where? How many returnee can you cater for personally?

There are situations where such move is inevitable and l don't pray things degenerate to that level before understanding kicks in.

Even if Biafra is achieved today, movement shouldn't be by threat or panicking, and those who are comfortable with the host's law should be allowed to make their choices.

It takes a lot of patience to deal with a mosquito that perches on the scrotum. Anger and regrets are inseparable.

When time don reach to shit, the anus must open.

Sometimes earthquake happens just for a river to emerge. See, if it must happen, it will happen at the right time without bloodshed.

If the death of over 3millions people couldn't do it the other time, it's because time never reach. A soul is too much a sacrifice let alone millions of soul for a country that will not last forever.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by KAHBOOM: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Nwa Onye Ara. ..
grin grin

Lols

Diokpala akwuna
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by limeta(f): 1:05am On Jun 05, 2021
tutudesz:

At least you can still hear the record

I thought music is haram to you head bangers
useless muslim
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by DTeekay(m): 1:12am On Jun 05, 2021
booscy:
I'd rather live in a village in the riverine areas than go live in the North
you are comparing Heaven in Riverine to Hell in the North.

I served in Kano, I redeployed fast when bombs were raining helter skelter.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by alizma: 1:40am On Jun 05, 2021
booscy:
I'd rather live in a village in the riverine areas than go live in the North
You lied, come Ptown make we package you go one villa.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by nellibaba(m): 3:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Mr Eze was kidnapped from his groceries shop at about 10. 30 p.m

tutudesz:
What was Gulak doing in Imo state statement, should also be applied here too. What was Eze doing in Kano state.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Dja1(m): 3:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Wetin person still dey find go Kano
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by AntiBMC(m): 4:46am On Jun 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
if they come back to the village,nah Kanu the Chief PIG go Fred them and their families sad undecided? We warned the hunchback Criminal sad sad

Caman go sleep. Fulani truaπt. U no get talk
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Tupaq: 5:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Joromi1:
Fulani Muslim terrorists are avenging Gulak's death.

If anything happen to Me EZe, we shall revenge! The north should stop pushing us.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Tupaq: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Nobody has Monopoly of violence!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by ikezudon(m): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Soon now, this will be a recurrent business. Dem don use Igbo man open shop.

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by kindlyheart: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Millimann:
The president and hypocritical north won't talk now. They have all gone dumb.

talk? think they give a fucck about an infidel?
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by rummmy: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2021
tutudesz:
What was Gulak doing in Imo state statement, should also be applied here too. What was Eze doing in Kano state.
eze owns a shop in Kano,oya complete am..
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by rummmy: 5:47am On Jun 05, 2021
ESN/IPOB Kano branch..........waiting to hear from them....
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by TrackerXL: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
It was love Igbos had for Fulani that made you kill Gulak.
Built2last:
His chances of coming out is slim if its Fulani men.

The hatred Fulani have for Igbos and given the recent happenings.

It's a tough one for him.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Ibrahimovicsoul(m): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2021
We truly need prayer from all, cause this country is becoming something else.
May God save guard us from the enemy.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by TrackerXL: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2021
OK so if both are killed in the separate region they went we hope another noise won't eminate from your likes as it didn't from the Fulani after the Igbos killed Gulak a northerner
?!...
ivolt:

This question is as stupid as it sound on the other thread.
Both are Nigerians and can go anywhere they want.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by immortal2: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Millimann:
The president and hypocritical north won't talk now. They have all gone dumb.

It is retaliation and war the North promised to unleash. More is coming.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by kogi2010: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are either an Igala, ibira, Yoruba or Okun from Kogi and you are crying over igbo and hausa matter?? You be hausa??
You are a confused kid..
Feel free to use the lagoon
yes because nothing good ever come from the igbo people , crime ,prostitution , drug dealing, scam, etc as long as u don't buy dere idea u become an enemy rubbish dey blame others for dere own backwardness
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by kogi2010: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Fix your state first be for typing trash
better than the whole of southeast
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by cardoctor(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Everyday is another sad story. God help us.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by nku5: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2021
owobokiri:

https://dailynigerian.com/gunmen-kidnap-igbo-trader/

Igbos who live up north need re-orientation badly
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Zionmdde: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2021
kettykin:

How can you compare Gulak with a business man / trader, Gulak was a presidential adviser and not just an ordinary citizen
This is d most senseless thing I have read this week. So his life is less important abi. Sometimes I wonder why u guys choose to be complete iddiots. I spit on whoever donated d sperm dat brought u here
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by owobokiri(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2021
nku5:

Igbos who live up north need re-orientation badly
I don't see anything wrong there unless the attacks become serious and consistent..
There are many northerners in the east too as we speak..
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Built2last: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2021
TrackerXL:
It was love Igbos had for Fulani that made you kill Gulak.

Of chief of Army staff had died in the East, you would have said its Igbo.

We are used to your hate. Reason we will continue to do better than all of you.

Have you slammed your head on the ground today?
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Seun360(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Give him the Gulak treatment and the scores will be even.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Seun360(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Zionmdde:

This is d most senseless thing I have read this week. So his life is less important abi. Sometimes I wonder why u guys choose to be complete iddiots. I spit on whoever donated d sperm dat brought u here

They should just grant them their Biafra am tired of those people.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by kettykin: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Zionmdde:

You are a big useless fool, stop quoting me out of context, IMBECILITY is your portion, useless satanist
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by tutudesz: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2021
limeta:

I thought music is haram to you head bangers
useless muslim
So everybody who points out your wrong is a muslim grin
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
kogi2010:

yes because nothing good ever come from the igbo people , crime ,prostitution , drug dealing, scam, etc as long as u don't buy dere idea u become an enemy rubbish dey blame others for dere own backwardness

Incidentally..
Kogi & Zamfara tops the list of backward states / people in Nigeria..
Sorry..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram / Doyin Okupe Speaks. / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.