Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police (34480 Views)

Protest: Kano Police PPRO Caught Pants Down Posting 2011 Pics - Sowore / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Scap93: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Am pretty sure he's one of those One Nigeria people because of the business he controls in the North.

Onye gbuo onweya onaeje.

Don't mind my Igbo please
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
You don't need to tell me.

SHUT UP, MPAMA!!!
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by richmond500: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin okay .. Its normal insecurity is everywhere its not about the tribe

But if nah for IMO State now all this Abokis will bar their yellow Fang teeth
I think the north has always suffered insults from the south way back.

The SE and SW just started suffering their own lately
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Dhury: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ipob should learn how to keep their ass in biafra
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by shameonyou(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Yes

Kindnap him..wetin a right thinking igbo man dey find for north?
They should all come back let they stop blackmailing us with we have businesses and pipu up north if Nigeria breaks how will u pipu bla bla bla
Nice one
i dont know what kind of rubbish business they are still doing in the north that can't be done in the south...
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:
All Igbos should leave the north. The greedy ones have refused to come back because of one business or the other.

Anything they see there, they should take it with open arms...cause they were warned.
if they come back to the village,nah Kanu the Chief PIG go Fred them and their families sad undecided? We warned the hunchback Criminal sad sad
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by 25ahmad(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Ganduje raised alarm yesterday about the presence of bandits in falgore forests in Kano. I hope our police and military will be proactive to keep Kano save of kidnappers and bandits. Kano is the only commercial city in the north with little peace.
Danbatta is more close to katsina than falgore forest. May God put us through
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by moneyissweet(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Story, he raised alarm because he don join the kidnapping business.

truthfulparrot:
Ganduje raised alarm yesterday about the presence of bandits in falgore forests in Kano. I hope our police and military will be proactive to keep Kano save of kidnappers and bandits. Kano is the only commercial city in the north with little peace.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by modsfucker: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
booscy:
I'd rather live in a village in the riverine areas than go live in the North

Gulak would be saying the same thing in his next life.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by gahyip(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:

https://dailynigerian.com/gunmen-kidnap-igbo-trader/
So now when there is an attack in the north they are called Gunmen ,Boko Haram.bandits and ISWAP then when they strike in the south they are unknown gunmen,IPob and Esn so check or east or west to protect your lives cos govt won't get there to .........
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by kinzation(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
God help us

Meanwhile

Hello
Tired of searching and thinking of ways to make a side hustle from your regular work or
Are you a student or graduate looking for ways to make income for yourself without full dependency on anyone ?

Great news !!!

Look no further as I will show you gradual steps in Sports affiliate marketing

I’ll show your step by step videos on how to create an account successfully in sport affiliate marketing with some giants sport betting industry.

No betting involved
You don’t need to know anything about betting. All you need do is promote their website and you’ll be paid monthly.

WHATSAPP ME 0-8-1-3-9-7-8-9-5-6-9

owobokiri:

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Foolish people that call themselves wise men from the East. After all the atrocities comitted against them during the civil war, they stil left their region to invest in other regions. Soon they wil be slaughtered like goats again while their properties wil be declared abandoned properties.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by observanc1: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
Fulani Muslim terrorists are avenging Gulak's death.
u think those terrorists that kidnapped the igbo man in kano had ever heard the name 'gulak'?
So the 300 children the terrorists kidnapped in katsina and the 200 children they kidnapped in tegina, niger state and are asking for N200 Million, they kidnapped them in response to whose death?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by KAHBOOM: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Baba business dey North.. Serious money

Serious money wey pass life

Serious money dey Saudi Arabia and Oman dem..U fit go there ma work visa for u?
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
tutudesz:
What was Gulak doing in Imo state statement, should also be applied here too. What was Eze doing in Kano state.
Your foolishness knows no bounds

Even though I am a strong advocate of every one be in your lane

We all know gulak shouldn't be in imo because of the role he played in the imo emergence of uzodima scoring him many political enemies

There are other Northerners in imo no fuss about them
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by kogi2010: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don't know why dis igbo people are shameless, when evil befall other ppl dey jublate just because the northerners are practicing what u people taught them some of u in nairaland are crying if it is in igbo land bunch of lunatics. I thought u said the north are illiterate? but we saw the wise igbo ppl stealing onion some days ago shame on u ppl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Kobicove(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bad news everywhere sad
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Mixedfruit: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Perfect
You're a good for nothing coward.
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Yes

Kindnap him..wetin a right thinking igbo man dey find for north?
They should all come back let they stop blackmailing us with that there u have businesses and pipu up north if Nigeria breaks how will u pipu bla bla bla
Nice one

I bu Onye Ara..
Nne gi gba aka nwa..
Otu Ewu..
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by iampeterben(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
RIP Eze!!!
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Mixedfruit: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
kogi2010:
I don't know why dis igbo people are shameless, when evil befall other ppl dey jublate just because the northerners are practicing what u people taught them some of u in nairaland are crying if it is in igbo land bunch of lunatics. I thought u said the north are illiterate? but we saw the wise igbo ppl stealing onion some days ago shame on u ppl
Fix your state first be for typing trash
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
kogi2010:

You are either an Igala, ibira, Yoruba or Okun from Kogi and you are crying over igbo and hausa matter?? You be hausa??
You are a confused kid..
Feel free to use the lagoon
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by KAHBOOM: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I bu Onye Ara..
Nne gi gba aka nwa..
Otu Ewu..

Mkpuru Amu Nna gi dia
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Mkpuru Amu Nna gi dia

Nwa Onye Ara. ..
grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by seyz91(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
i tell you

like if somone promised to give me 10billion and its ready for pickup on a condition only to come to a Particular Norther state

i would rather forfeit the money cuz at the end i would be kidnapped and will use it to pay ransom so whata the fucking point?
booscy:
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by tutudesz: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sincinnati:
Shey you too go leave your region one day?
Yeah and my region is peaceful to everyone
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:

Is this in retaliation tod death of Gulak?
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by VanBommel(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
booscy:
I swear down
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Geeman2006: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin okay .. Its normal insecurity is everywhere its not about the tribe

But if nah for IMO State now all this Abokis will bar their yellow Fang teeth

Some of your brother's are more at peace in that Kano than Imo.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by olibeans: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
The igbo efulefu should remain in the North.. Igbo man and money making..
Re: Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police by Geeman2006: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
They opened the kidnap business by using an Igbo man.

Kano will be in the news for a long time

Is he the 1st to be kidnapped! He won't be the last either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.