Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,830 members, 6,506,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 September 2021 at 08:34 AM

CITA Petroleum Interview Invitation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CITA Petroleum Interview Invitation (170 Views)

Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Wedding Invitation Card / Reason Why Female Comes First On Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CITA Petroleum Interview Invitation by Tinamoore(f): 1:41pm On Jun 04
Hello house, I got an interview invitation from CITA petroleum for the post of a commercial executive. I stay on the island but the job location is in Mainland.

Please I will appreciate any info about the company in terms of renumeration and staff welfare. This will enable me take a decision if its worth going or not because if I get the job, I will have to move to mainland to save myself the stress of traffic.
Re: CITA Petroleum Interview Invitation by Klass99(f): 3:40pm On Jun 04
Know that an interview is a two way business conversation and an opportunity for you, to acquire more information about the employer, salary etc.

Why don't you attend the interview first and then decide afterwards what you would really like to do. It's not like an offer has been extended to you already, but if you receive an offer you can either accept or decline it.

Ask the questions you want answers to, take one step at a time. You've not been offered the job yet, so I don't see the reason why you are stressing about traffic, moving to mainland and all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Identify A Good Parent / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.