Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Woman With Good Heart And Ready To Settle Down Do Not Tell A Man To Marry Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman With Good Heart And Ready To Settle Down Do Not Tell A Man To Marry Her (278 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman With Good Heart And Ready To Settle Down Do Not Tell A Man To Marry Her by fineboynl(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
A woman with good heart and who is ready to settle down do not tell a man look for money and go see her people. She moves in first.

Opportunities are created, there are no opportunity anywhere. Any woman pressurizing you to marry are is only interested in the marriage ceremony and not yet ready to settle down. Probably because she see others getting married or she feels she is too old not to have married while all her mates are married.

Mistake most people makes is marriage ceremony is not what makes anyone feel whole. If they are not ready no marriage can make them feel whole. As someone with intelligent you will know when a woman want to settle down. It's like a bird who is already making her nest before laying in it.

They are people who feel fulfilling for years even without a marriage ceremony and all that.

Be guided and open yours senses.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 7 Died After Eating Suya In Abia State / Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.