Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

You Have Indicted Yourself As The People Behind The Crimes In Imo-imsg Tells Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Indicted Yourself As The People Behind The Crimes In Imo-imsg Tells Pdp (188 Views)

Uzodimma Storms Imo PDP Secretariat, Withdraws Vehicles IMSG Gifted To Party / Where About Of Imo State APC Governorship Congress Chairman Unknown. IMSG. / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Indicted Yourself As The People Behind The Crimes In Imo-imsg Tells Pdp by Josepholome: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
The Imo State Government through the Commissioner of Information, Declan Emelumba says the statement credited to the PDP over the present state insecurity in the state is a clear case of self indictment of the party as the real perpetrators of insecurity in the state.

The Commissioner of Information, expressed concerns as why PDP in all that has been happening in Imo State, starting from the prison break where over 1000 hardened criminals were released, to the recent security challenges in the state, the leadership of the People’s Democratic Party PDP never for once condemned the wicked acts or called for peace in anyway and now suddenly making an insensible request.

In his statement “This is like all the unfortunate happenings in the state was a script been played and they think it is time to finally unveil their plans..

The Commissioner called on security agencies not to wait for any further evidence in arresting and prosecuting the leadership of the people’s Democratic party in the state for fueling insecurity in Imo.

He adds that the PDP in several fora has made it clear after the Supreme Court ruling that they will make the state ungovernable for the Governor and the recent happenings in the state is a clear manifestation of their plans which was escalated by the gruesome murder of Ahmed Gulak.

The Commissioner reassured Ndi Imo that Governor Uzodimma is on top of the situation for the safety of lives and Properties he swore an oath to protect.

Re: You Have Indicted Yourself As The People Behind The Crimes In Imo-imsg Tells Pdp by Ihatemen(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
I hate PDP
I hate APC
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria
Re: You Have Indicted Yourself As The People Behind The Crimes In Imo-imsg Tells Pdp by greatiyk4u(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate PDP
I hate APC
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria

Not sure if anyone cares sha,

Does any one give a phuck about your hatred?

(1) (Reply)

The Chickens, The Snake And Nigeria / Twitter Treated Buhari In The Language He Understands / Kaduna Speaker Receives LEADERSHIP AWARD From Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.