Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo (4137 Views)

Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by Golan007: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ignored.

I can't waste a second on you.

Never.

And you spent how long writing this nonsense.

grin
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by vincentjk(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
LordLugard1:
Igbos support killing of all zoo security personnel except Nnamdi Kanu police sister.
sister is a serving Nigeria Police- officer.

No Igbo man want to talk about that, all they do is to support the killing of other people sisters and brothers, uncle,friend etc.

All work no play makes jack a dull boy.

Anytime i see this very pic you just uploaded i won't be able to hold my laughter anymore lol

I'm an Igbo but the person who created this pic will not make heaven OK

This is pure hate but it's actually a funny thing to look at grin
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Golan007:

And you spent how long writing this nonsense.
grin
Ignored. I can't waste a second on you. Never.
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by Golan007: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ignored.
Never.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Golan007:

cheesy

Ignored.
Never.
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by fuckpro: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

...stop being a burden to men

then you would love men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nkitara:
Hope you ain't unemployed bro. You don't sleep or maybe hang out with anyone ( I guess maybe you don't have friends). Thinking kills especially when you think about one particular thing (Igbo). Ease your mind bro, it helps. We movveeee

Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by lascos912(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Igbo must be the one with ugly face
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by oyatz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

You hate men but you like penis?
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by EmekaA125(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Peace without justice? No!
Nigeria is gone totally, nothing can save the criminal enterprise again grin
Absolutely. Daalu nwanne m
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

I concur -full of shit right from the days of creation
Re: Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo by November24(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

We hate u too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia 2023: My Alleged Plan To Dump APGA Criminal Falsehood — Sir Udensi / President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Nigeria & Israel To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.