Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

"You Didn't Give Bbnaija A Show, Don't Ever Berate Them" - Kemi Drags Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Didn't Give Bbnaija A Show, Don't Ever Berate Them" - Kemi Drags Tacha (626 Views)

Tax Protests: Kenyans Berate Destiny Etiko For ‘Insensitivity / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Didn't Give Bbnaija A Show, Don't Ever Berate Them" - Kemi Drags Tacha by Okoyeaniche(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
US-trained investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has taken to her platform to drag former BBNaija housemate and reality TV star, Tacha over her recent statement concerning Big Brother Naija reality show.

Recall that Tacha had replied to a troll over the role of BBNaija reality TV show towards her success in life, insisting that BBNaija didn't help her in any way rather she gave BBNaija a show.

Reacting to this, Kemi Olunloyo penned down a lengthy message to Tacha, advising her to stop berating a show that gave her life a meaning, adding that nobody knew her before the show.

She also advised Tacha to dissociate from rude fans, appreciate the Big Brother Naija platform, seek counselling and also apologise to her co-housemate, Mercy Eke even if she wasn’t at fault.

In her words:

“Tacha in your case FALL comes before Pride. You fell and were disgraced off #bbnaija. Never forget that. Your pride now is because you fell. I felt the same way when I was deported from Canada for antagonizing gun laws meant to kill black children. See how the next Prime Minister @justinpjtrudeau embraced me. In my case even though I did nothing wrong, the word “deported” will always trail my immigration record when I apply for visas.

“I tell the truth on visa applications, they check with Canadian authorities then issue me a visa. In your case, you antagonized Mercy Eke and have never said sorry. Even though I was a popular Journalist in the USA, it was when they kicked me out of Canada, and the next PM who was my lawmaker at the time got people to really know me in Nigeria.

"Sincerely darling nobody knew you before...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "You Didn't Give Bbnaija A Show, Don't Ever Berate Them" - Kemi Drags Tacha by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kemi Olulonyo is the most jobless Nigerian woman on earth. This is what happens when one never struggled in life, they become useless to their surrounding.
Re: "You Didn't Give Bbnaija A Show, Don't Ever Berate Them" - Kemi Drags Tacha by Onyi22(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Went Too Far By Insulting Nigerian President And By Extension Nigerians / Socialite Pretty Mike Shows Of His 6 Babies From 6 Different Baby Mamas / Davido Holds Up A Red Cup For Obama As He Says RIP 44.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.