Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Biggest And The First Lie - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Biggest And The First Lie (147 Views)

What Hilarious Lie Did You Tell In Secondary School To Avoid Punishment? / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest And The First Lie by 09085607453king: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
The first lie ever was in my common entrance exam hall when my teacher told me and other student to use HB pencil to shade the correct answers of the question we were given that if not HB pencil the computer will not mark our answer script. I have been searching to know that computer until when I was given a common entrance objective questions to mark. Am I now the computer??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

STRIKE: AKSU Students Dares Authority, Gives 24-hour Ultimatum Click Here To R / Monday Motivation: Foolscap Seller Reveals Four Shocking Secrets Of His Success / y.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.