Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) (52802 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by wallrichy: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Devil relocated to Nigeria fully on the 28th, May 2015. Devil felt so lonely and decided to go back to bring his family cos it's not good for the human to be alone. He brought his wives and numerous children called Demons. The children and wives have spread their tentacles to every corner of this country so that they can monitor and control activities as instructed by their father, the Devil. Presently, it's only a miracle that can save this country from the grip of the devil and his family. Nigeria politician has sold their souls to the devil and killing of Nigeria in large numbers has never and will never move them. They rejoice and gets stronger in their coven whenever their demonic children kidnapped, killed, raped and acted terribly to ordinary Nigerian. Nigeria is not worth dying for, I have said it before and am saying it again. Take this fact from me today, the worst is yet to happen in this country and in this PMB era....we are here for a roller coaster to Armageddon under the pilotage of PMB and Osinbajo....God will surely save some and definitely some in large number shall go and dwell in the Armageddon with these wicked Nigeria politicians.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by JohnSin97: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Really sad.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's quite unfortunate that things are just getting worse day by day in this country, we keep asking for justice that we ve never get, justice for less previledge has become impossible in this country... ....may God help us
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Mamajay0213(f): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria as a country has failed it's citizens, UAR cannot do better
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very sad news again....may be she knew one of the eeeeeeeeeeeeediots
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Rapist everywhere, don't be surprised some of them are here condemning the evil act too.

Of course, they are here...

It’s even different today on Nairaland...
Usually they would be rape-apologists and defenders, and/or would be blaming the victim!

>
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
RIP to her, she is beautiful Sha...
Some men are wicked and dey mad how can you rape a girl to death.. I don't understand...

Makes NO DIFFERENCE even if she was the ugliest person on earth....
>
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by blackboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Rape bad but don't eat any man money and refuse sex

Did you think before you typed? How wicked. Are you justifying rape? Because a lady eats your money it justifies rape? Or one must have sex with her? Over how much? Sex for money. If it is because of sex you give or any guy gives girls money that guy is a yaba left case or evil
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Obeyudavid: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Really bad
Xscape1993:
Justice all the time. When will all these culprits be brought to justice? The justice for this and for that is not helping issues ooo. What a country rule by unfortunate people!
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
PGKing1:
They want to politicize this horrible crime..

Exactly how are they “politicizing” it?
Not everything politicians say/do is politics.
>
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

Makes NO DIFFERENCE even if she was the ugliest person on earth....
>

What are you trying to say, I can see you are sick.. is it now wrong to admire people...
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Rape is evil. Shun this act. You all have daughters and sisters. Sit down and think how you would feel if same is done to your relatives.

Sex is cheap as you claim. Stop raping. Ask a girl for sex and if she refuses, masturbate and move one.

Stop this madness please.

For the umpteenth time....
Violent rape has NOTHING to do with sex.

It’s about hatred, control and domination!

>
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by jevic(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rip to the dead. The security operatives should do the needful and bring the culprits to book.

My sincere condolences to her family.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
What are you trying to say, I can see you are sick.. is it now wrong to admire people...

First, I did not insult you...
But it is IRONIC you talk about being sick when you think a fatal rape is the appropriate time to discuss beauty. SMH

>
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by neyohh: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some leader with an iron fist can solve this, even the legislature but Nigerians want a liberal country
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tchew...guys whats all this!!! is this the new trend? is this your new way of getting back to a lady that wronged you??
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Theicecode(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Below is the answer I got when I asked why Nigerian men like raping minors.
Why did u abort those innocent kids? You are very wicked
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by femifemi1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
longetivity:
Any rapist caught should be killed

Good....

We are too lenient with rape issues in this country, couple with raping to death.

Can we have back the firing squad for this kind of issues?

People will never understand the pain the families are going through until someone close became a victim.

Seven folds of God's vengeance on the perpetrators...
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by EgigbaOvie(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fine girl like this, nah wah.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
I pray the rapist if caught
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by syntekelite(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
People that have the power to make significant policy changes are just seeking justice. Change the laws,implement stiffer punishment,you rape you are sentenced to death period,and its high time you train a special forensic unit,police cant solve every case.cases like this need special training in human psychology and forensic analysis.
For instance,the sister couldn't open the door from outside?? First red flag, the note second red flag, the handwriting clue to background and education level of perpetrator,i just hope our police men noticed all that not just to take picture and then forget about the case.at least let there be closure for her families.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rapists are psychological sick...

I wonder the fulfillment a rapist gets after defiling his victim.

Sex isn't cheap. It has a lot a spiritual consequences especially premarital sex .

God have mercy.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Quite heartless.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Rape bad but don't eat any man money and refuse sex
So you mean that you will rape and kill any woman that jilt you in the future.

Fellow nairalanders please let's mark down this moniker... It seems the owner know more about this case
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
rapist deserved death Penalty and these ladies should be careful who they say yes to, many mad guys/men out there. you don't say yes to them and say no again

the note dropped on her head shows cultist must have done that killing, that's their trademark. is she the only students in that building?

the person must have used someone close to her to get inn to her room, they should check her last calls, I believe no cult we come after you if you don't abuse them when they asked u out or date them and say you're not interested again

in all I condemned rape and may your killers cease to have rest until he confess to killing you. don't rest until you revenge your death
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Abolarin91(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Subhanallah! shocked
sapphiere:
Below is the answer I got when I asked why Nigerian men like raping minors.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
longetivity:
Any rapist caught should be killed

while una keep bororo fulani in ur forest?

wetin una except
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Longman8: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
When animal is living with Human beings
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Mercuryb(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
fasho01:
The spate of rapes and murders ongoing is really really worrisome. Never has it been this bad in the history of this country
Actually I think it has been this bad or even worse back then but there was no social media to make it publicly known..
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
She must have offend the wrong set of people ladies pls always be courteous and polite meanwhile i pray the rapist be apprehended and brought to book #realmendontrape
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's a pity, may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Highlyrespected(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
The kind of bad news around the S- West eh undecided
Oponu!
Idiot!
Ilorin is part of south west
Jumping into conclusions dey worry you slow poke guy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.