Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? (580 Views)

No Time, Money Deh Online, 1,000 Way To Get Rich / Which App Can I Use To Invest On Crypto / Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Easyincome24: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nairalanders, it's my first time trying out these fintech apps that claim to lend out cash.

As a first time borrower, which app lends faster at a lower interest with peace of mind for borrowers?

Maximum amount #12,000 for the first time with good customer relation and security on information shared with them.

Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Veenbanks(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Desist from loan app.

2 Likes

Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Easyincome24: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Veenbanks:
Desist from loan app. But if you insist, Lcredit is manageable.
How was your experience?
Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Veenbanks(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Easyincome24:

How was your experience?
It was nothing to write home about because I hadly have peace of mind because I borrowed 5k. Upon that, I paid #6,500 back to them.

1 Like

Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Easyincome24: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Veenbanks:
It was nothing to write home about because I hadly have peace of mind because I borrowed 5k. Upon that, I paid #6,500 back to them.
So this means no peace of mind and interest rate is much which negates what I would have opted for.
Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Veenbanks(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Easyincome24:

So this means no peace of mind and interest rate is much which negates what I would have opted for.
Absolutely true!
Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Wyse1: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Try carbon and fairmoney they are the best.

1 Like

Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Easyincome24: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wyse1:
Try carbon and fairmoney they are the best.
How has been your experience with them?
Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Wyse1: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2021
They won't call any no on your contact if u default.
Re: Which App Would You Recommend For A First Time Money Borrower? by Wyse1: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2021
[If u default no calling of contact.quote author=Easyincome24 post=102442349]
How has been your experience with them?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Free Signals / How To Open A Domiciliary Account With Access Bank Nigeria / How Is Prime Bitcoin Wallet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.