Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (22567 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by UNCL3(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good evening beautiful people.

Stream this wonderful song I did.

Link in signature, I promise no regrets on your data.

Thank you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Vanilla4(f): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Even the one with broken leg
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by ivolt: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fatalveli:
Instead of being emotional. Think about what alternatives the government has for these people?
There is no alternative for crime.
If every jobless or greedy person go into fraud, you will find it hard operating a bank account
or even running a business.

Would you rather they start terrorising, robbing and stealing from people in the streets of Lagos?
Yes, they should. You cannot solve a problem by destroying the future of a nation.
You really have no idea the kind of monsters you are breeding.

This country does not have any plans for the youths. Each one of them are products of a failed system. The parents are poor and can’t afford to send them to universities after secondary school.
More excuses.
Every single criminal in Nigerian prisons could also make the same claim.
Why celebrate one class of criminal while ignoring the others if you are not one of them?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Echara: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
These guys are even perturbed. What gives them morale even?
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Olayinka777(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
I can see some Yahoo Daddies amongst them too.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mysteryman22: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sunofgod:
See as dem dey pose like match don set.....EFCC FC United vs Lagos Yahoo Boys

Lol...Na true sha,all their poses na stadium pose
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Impactortony(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gunners embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
EFCC cashing out on the boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Henrydonland(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
SegFault:
Useless bastards, left with me. I'd shoot them all.

Bros that one too much na.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Daum:

Jealousy
Yahoo boy collet ur babe from you abi
undecided babe wetin concern me with that one, I don't share the same gutter level of intellect with you so Bleep off.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros that one too much na.
That would serve as a lesson to other prospective yahoo boys. If I had my way... I'd have all if ye shot.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fatalveli:
Instead of being emotional. Think about what alternatives the government has for these people? Would you rather they start terrorising, robbing and stealing from people in the streets of Lagos?

This country does not have any plans for the youths. Each one of them are products of a failed system. The parents are poor and can’t afford to send them to universities after secondary school. Even the ones that manage to go to uni will come out without jobs and start venturing into skill work like tailoring and others, after 4-6 years in the university.

These youths through there devious means have added more to Nigeria’s economy even more than the government. People who the government has abandoned will do almost anything to survive, they are the victims.
All this thing wey you write make I tell you truth wey never wash, I no read am. These useless bastards have almost succeeded in closing the doors on legitimate hustlers so left with me, I'd take them to a far off location, shoot them and feed them to the pigs.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Kylekent59: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
In the second picture, is the guy behind the man in yellow a corps member?

Fraud is not the way. If you are justifying those guys, how would you feel waking up in the morning seeing your brother, mother, father, or sister in tears lamenting how her/his account got wiped?

The society caused this. They hail yahoo boys; when you ask them how they got their wealth, you will be tagged "haters. "

I believe many of the boys--- in picture one, and in picture two--- are innocent. (some could be in the wrong place at the wrong time)

Parent should ask their children how they made money: for those who got rich without hand-work.

Self-discipline is the key to success. Yahoo boys -- EFCC are like 5 and 6. Those guys in the picture[the yahoo boys] when they get released, should desist from scamming people.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Is that mature guy wearing a blue shirt in the second pic also a Yahoo boy?
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by stephenponti(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC

Did the EFCC seize all their foot wears and gave them bathroom slippers?
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin this groups will make a better team.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Prettylima(f): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
See as them line up lemme go and call lakan first am coming back grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by bishopandy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why are they all wearing dunlop slippers?? Abi EFCC don invest
fergie0o1:

EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Skain(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Una no fit japa...
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Casper21: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
geedot:
Bunch of stupid fools. You're into fraud and still show off. Wtf! What happens to staying on the low and running your shiit..

Those pple are the HQ boys. Them dey cast too much
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
If they should quantify the size of yahoo industry in Nigeria, it could be bigger than nollywood industry.
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Snoobor(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
It’s there line up pose for me grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by DedeNkem: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
I wish EFCC would arrest corrupt policians like this! Of course, it won't happen!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Tarpharleestick: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Shey efcc don get bathroom slippers for arrested suspects??
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Chyma231(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
All of you insulting them are fools !!! If the government had provided jobs for youth , do u think they will have time for this kind of shit .....las las they will still pay and leave and you guys will still be hating on them . thunder will fire all of una that insulted them . ndi ara
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Ayula911: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wolaxay:
Oh wow

Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by maldino: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Please also try to go after notable govt officials...and what happens to the seized properties from the YAHOO boys?
Re: EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is what the fugitive terrorist leader of IPOB terrorists wrote on Twitter and Twitter didn't see anything wrong with it shocked
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs And Youths Clash In Ogun, Three Feared Dead / ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.