Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter (47209 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by tonididdy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Imagine Twitter leaving this kind of message from the fugitive terrorist leader of the IPOB terrorists shocked
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari told them to await the shock of their lives and they think the General, a war Veteran is joking. He fought and bled to keep this country and his colleagues who died in the process did not die in vain. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Oga stfu.
How has he's going to war helped Nigeria today.
Do you think Twitter is an organisation you can boss around?
They have their T&C and one tweet does not align with their conditions while the other does.

A whole Donald Trump was suspended, who be Buhari? undecided

War veteran that even nnamdi KANU is more popular than in the history books.
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by FarahAideed: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:
Doesn't mean anything...The message has been passed..

And Twitter's operations suspended..

I hope you will tell your kids you supported NIGERIAs worst leader ever because of percuniary reasons
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Prepared2Die: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
I hope this is not going to be my last twit.....Atiku
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

The Truth is like blood, it will out? no matter how hard you try to muffle it - mallam apologists grin grin
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Kenn55: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
One Nigeria can never be achieved through the barrel of a gun like the fulanis think. What is so difficult in calling everyone together and creating a system where everyone will agree on how to run the country. What did the first civil war achieve for Nigeria?
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by nkwoemeka(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who still tunes NTA
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Masterito(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Twitter suspended Trump without given a Bleep. What makes you think they care about Nigeria suspension.
CilicMarin:

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by realjaybash(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Atiku's last tweet from UAE? This ban is purely for Nigerians without VPN sub though!
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/atiku-reacts-to-president-buharis-ban-on-twitter/
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Karlifate: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Imagine Twitter leaving this kind of message from the fugitive terrorist leader of the IPOB terrorists shocked
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari told them to await the shock of their lives and they think the General, a war Veteran is joking. He fought and bled to keep this country and his colleagues who died in the process did not die in vain. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
You can imagine if twitter had opened a branch in nigeria, and had deleted buhari's tweet. DSS would have thrown jack into an under ground cell.
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by EmekaA125(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

U hate Igbo tribe so much.

Doesn't mean anything shows you okayed Buhari genocidal threat on SE. Nawaoo.

I thought you only hate IPOB, I never knew you could wish evil and death on your fellow human being.

Tufiakwa gi Ngeneukwenu!!!
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Christistruth00: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

Nonsense.
That name Nigeria should not exist.

What God has Blessed no man can Curse

“ United States of Nigeria “

Gods own beloved Pikin

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Insectkiller: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
No matter how long anti-human being try to disguise, his Stoopid act will definitely be revealed to d whole-world...

I don't know why naija people can't stand against dis demonic man...

sad shocked
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Christistruth00: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
cool
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by tonididdy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

What God has Blessed no man can Curse

“ United States of Nigeria “

Gods own beloved Pikin
Stop trying to sell what can not exist.
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=Karlifate post=102376668][/quote]
That guys a fool u know
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by lastempero: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kobicove:
I know Atiku will react...trying to score cheap political points as usual meanwhile they're all the same

Anu ohia!!!
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Jostoman: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dyke15:
They should ban Facebook too
Bunch of mad retarded old fools bent on suffocating the progress of this country
Anything like Buhari should not meet us again angry
amen o

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by candidbabe(f): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dyke15:
They should ban Facebook too
Bunch of mad retarded old fools bent on suffocating the progress of this country
Anything like Buhari should not meet us again angry

AMEN and AMEN ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by candidbabe(f): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Way to go
Up Twitter
Down buhari
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by intruder15(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
ODJ124:
I commend FG for the Ban....
U delete the twit of the number citizen of a country.. They thought its the US they do anyhow..

More traffic for Nairaland..

Thread seen..

So if the tweet deleted promotes genocide, they should leave it because it's coming from the number one citizen of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Voiceofthestree: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
I am sorry I have been thinking about this long times ago and I will appreciate if someone can give me a good answer to my questions.... my question goes this way.... Yoruba are agitating for Yoruba Nation ( Odua Republic) Igbos are also agitating for Biafra Republic what about the Hausa don’t why are they not agitating for anything it means they want to remain in the nation Nigeria then why don’t they want the other to go? Why ?
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by AYNL: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
The MF promoted violence got banned and all he could think of his ending twitter in Nigeria fOolZ
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Christistruth00: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

Stop trying to sell what can not exist.

It is Biafra that doesn’t exist

It died a very bloody death in 1970

Gen Gowon gave it a befitting burial in Dodan Barracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVp03yKC03o
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Conrod: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

I've always suspected native indocility as your ......
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

It is Biafra that doesn’t exist

It died a very bloody death in 1970

Gen Gowon gave it a befitting burial in Dodan Barracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVp03yKC03o
I'm neither an iPod or oduduwa fanatic.
I speak as a Nigerian who wants out.
Figures undecided
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by tonididdy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Voiceofthestree:
I am sorry I have been thinking about this long times ago and I will appreciate if someone can give me a good answer to my questions.... my question goes this way.... Yoruba are agitating for Yoruba Nation ( Odua Republic) Igbos are also agitating for Biafra Republic what about the Hausa don’t why are they not agitating for anything it means they want to remain in the nation Nigeria then why don’t they want the other to go? Why ?

You don't live in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Viganti(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don’t see reason we all take this banning of twitter for fun
These are they way to make of hindering our voice for the world to hear
Remember if not for the help of twitter during the endsars protests
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by lucianohase(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
FG should be careful oh, because if they oppress( sanction) American companies here in Nigeria, Almighty US will list an array of devastating sanctions that will affect Nigerian private companies and federal government owned firms and also pressurise their allies to follow their lead( China and many other countries are case study) . This will eventually worsen the economic situation in this country. So let them apply caution.......
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Kobicove(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
lastempero:

Anu ohia!!!

Nkità ngbá!!!
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by luluman: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

See mumu, I wonder what you'll do if it were nairaland that got suspended. Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Am Owing 13 Months' Salary - Okorocha / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.