Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter (47202 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by 24kmagic: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
kiss
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Weedhustler: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
What they don't understand, dey ban...what they hate dey ban! This govt mumu ashwear!...d only way they can stop twitter is by banning satellites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by tonididdy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
No Cap, no contest... This is the dumbest administration yet
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Pilate2016(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:
Doesn't mean anything...The message has been passed..

And Twitter's operations suspended..

Cretins like you are threat to mankind. Because of #30k you sold your soul to devil. Tufiakwa.

NB: I don't reply mentions from BMCs. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by michjunior: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
if you were among those that voted for this country in 2015 ,you are forgiven...But if you were among those that voted this government again in 2019,you should be prayerful because normally he no suppose better for you..you should be having bad dreams every night

2 Likes

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by henrybomb(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dyke15:
In as much as say na this man Dem catch, but all of them wey don taste power ND still tasting it re all thieves
But surely, he will make a better president than Buhari coz he's a liberal man
U can quote me from now till thy kingdom come but deep down within ur mind, u really know that
If he comes out 2023, he has my vote �
They all act the same but wait till they taste power

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by SamNaijaboy: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
As long as you are not a Southerner. If you are then go to your Grandma for special prayers.
All you foolish Southerners still intent on voting Aboki.
Are you born fools or you were trained to be one??

Dyke15:
In as much as say na this man Dem catch, but all of them wey don taste power ND still tasting it re all thieves
But surely, he will make a better president than Buhari coz he's a liberal man
U can quote me from now till thy kingdom come but deep down within ur mind, u really know that
If he comes out 2023, he has my vote �
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by PHIPEX(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just imagine for once this ban happened pre 2015? His would Laid Mohammed have reacted?

Most critics can't handle criticism.
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Splashme: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Useless president
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Prechgold1180(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
ODJ124:
I commend FG for the Ban....
U delete the twit of the number citizen of a country.. They thought its the US they do anyhow..

More traffic for Nairaland..

Thread seen..
read this your reply

Read am again

Check e make sense to you

Who do yiu
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by holluwizzy: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Make em go third term, vote em in and let em suspend all Nigerians from UAR.

E never start we don dey complain. Lmao

Dyke15:
They should ban Facebook too
Bunch of mad retarded old fools bent on suffocating the progress of this country
Anything like Buhari should not meet us again angry
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by sevo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
ODJ124:
I commend FG for the Ban....
U delete the twit of the number citizen of a country.. They thought its the US they do anyhow..

More traffic for Nairaland..

Thread seen..

Oh!!

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by LikeCool(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Henrydonland:
Mtcheww.If they like let them ban all the social media platforms.

All what I will do is to download a more powerful vpn, after all them no get technology to track it.

Yeye dey smell grin

Don't mind the old fools.

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Munzy14(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

Yeye talk...from empty head...cheesy

BMC Twitter crew just lost means of livelihood...grin

Soon na facebook and nairaland..lmao
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by ogunboi: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by fredoooooo: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sponsorer of Twitter madness group of companies grin grin
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by ensamy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dyke15:
They should ban Facebook too
Bunch of mad retarded old fools bent on suffocating the progress of this country
Anything like Buhari should not meet us again angry
That's our prayers no such thing like Buhari again, but another Buhari in the name of Tinubu is warming up to continue were Buhari will stop
. Quite unfortunate that he will come and bury what Buhari has killed

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Mitsurugi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

Cry me a river cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by zinodizt: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yeye Atifku he only speaks on issues like this. He never speaks against Fulani herdsmen. All of them nah the same
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Justice505: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
G
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Danisaint112(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
This people don bring their yansh outside. Watch how U.S government and international community will start peeping into Nigeria.

Why is that most people from Kunu tribe lack sense to the moon � undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Xhuntra: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:

Zombies everywhere.. tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by blacknoir: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
I swear we have the most dumb government in the world,this is what you get when an illetrate runs the country while the professors are sidelined

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Emmhychidi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
onomeabuja:

oyà make d dump FG ban Facebook too nah grin
i just love the whites.......
unlike this Lazy Government undecided

Even if they seriously take down Twitter ... Just use VPN and connect to China, USA, any other country apart from UAR and then violla ur in... Thank u... So it's not actually ban let Dem be mumuing their selves...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
How do you use twitter to ban the activities of the same Twitter??!... This is beyond embarrassing!

The same individual who became president via social media propaganda suddenly sees social media as evil... What a life!

The few people still supporting and laundering the image of this government, whether well remunerated or not, are really trying... Kudos to them!!! It can't be easy acting the fool for 8 good years!

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by blacknoir: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
SmartProf:
The FG feels it can fight global media platforms cos they don't praise and worship them like NTA. Meanwhile the idiots appointed special assistants to the president on new media/social media but can't tolerate the rules of those media platforms. The way they've messed up, even town criers will delete their news.
Hahah u are damn right,I bet the dullard in aso rock only watches nta

1 Like

Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by 99thEnemy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
E be like say Buhari and lie lie muhammed no know say VPN exist grin grin grin
Pantami has not briefed them yet grin Mumu people.
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Tinubuadvocate: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
I'm support of suspend Twitter account operation.
Re: Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter by Deydontknow(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
I rather have Twitter CEO as a president 100 times than what we have.
#TwitternobeNTA

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor-elect Absent As Outgoing Governor Hands Over To Deputy-elect (photos) / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.