Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

No One Is Special. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Is Special. (530 Views)

This Is Special Christmas For You / What Is Special About Jesus? / What Is Special About God Being The Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
God didn't create any body. We are all proof someone had sex... And got pregnant. . and kept the pregnancy.

You are just meat and bone... Animated for a short time... Soon to go to the earth below.

But while you live, a world exists in your head, one shaped by your environment and the world you have lived in.

You are one in a billion men that will pass through this world..the world is permanent...you are temporary...

And we will all return to the earth.. no matter our creed, nationality or beliefs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Special. by dallasi: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:
God didn't create any body. We are all proof someone had sex... And got pregnant. . and kept the pregnancy.

You are just meat and bone... Animated for a short time... Soon to go to the earth below.

But while you live, a world exists in your head, one shaped by your environment and the world you have lived in.

You are one in a billion men that will pass through this world..the world is permanent...you are temporary...

And we will all return to the earth.. no matter our creed, nationality or beliefs.

fact
Re: No One Is Special. by PrincessGlow: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
dallasi:

fact
How about consciousness? How do you account for all these supernatural occurrences

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
PrincessGlow:

How about consciousness? How do you account for all these supernatural occurrences

I don't know much about the origin of consciousness.. I haven't studied well enough on that matter.

To me, time and memories are all that exist. Time acts on us all, on all living things.. there are people who remember you as a little child, and there are people whom you will remember as young and healthy.. we are all corpses pretending to be alive.

Before you call an occurrence supernatural, how much do you know about the natural?

Is it natural that by tapping on a sheet of glass, I'm able to communicate my mind's thoughts to you though we stand probably miles apart... Twenty years ago, sending messages wasn't so easy.

You can watch events in China in the palm of your hand.. is that supernatural?

You probably got ridden in a piece of metal to work today. Is that natural? What do you consider supernatural?

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by PrincessGlow: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

I don't know much about the origin of consciousness.. I haven't studied well enough on that matter.

To me, time and memories are all that exist. Time acts on us all, on all living things.. there are people who remember you as a little child, and there are people whom you will remember as young and healthy.. we are all corpses pretending to be alive.

Before you call an occurrence supernatural, how much do you know about the natural?

Is it natural that by tapping on a sheet of glass, I'm able to communicate my mind's thoughts to you though we stand probably miles apart... Twenty years ago, sending messages wasn't so easy.

You can watch events in China in the palm of your hand.. is that supernatural?

You probably got ridden in a piece of metal to work today. Is that natural? What do you consider supernatural?

Well, supernatural are things that can't possibly happen naturally, like the below

Re: No One Is Special. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
I thought atheists don't have anything to teach about what people should or shouldn't believe! cheesy

HappyPagan:
Re: No One Is Special. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Exactly what the Camry says to the Corrolla just because he sees the factory and the Crusher, but Mr. Toyoda always knows his beginning and his end and what shall happen to the Camry, Corrolla, Lexus etc
Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

What do you consider supernatural?

Salvation of your soul, that's supernatural.
Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

You seem to have been reading your Bible. Asides the first folly of a sentence, all the other things said are what we have been saying from the Bible. You are not far.
Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Image123:

You seem to have been reading your Bible. Asides the first folly of a sentence, all the other things said are what we have been saying from the Bible. You are not far.

I know your Bible is a living document...one you change based on your preference.. I read the True Bible. You are quite far..
Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

I know your Bible is a living document...one you change based on your preference.. I read the True Bible. You are quite far..

All the other things said are what we have been saying from the Bible. You are not far, never mind that much about me mr. true.
Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Image123:

All the other things said are what we have been saying from the Bible. You are not far, never mind that much about me mr. true.
Oh, you are not worth a thought. Very far from mind.. one day you will find your voice, rather than a borrowed one. Maybe.
Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Oh, you are not worth a thought. Very far from mind.. one day you will find your voice, rather than a borrowed one. Maybe.

Lol, you've got new jokes. Being an atheist is not finding your voice. i found Jesus, i don't need anything else.
Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Image123:

Lol, you've got new jokes. Being an atheist is not finding your voice. i found Jesus, i don't need anything else.
Exactly. Your thoughts are derived from a dead Jews thoughts.. you have no voice of your own....why should I consider you worth listening to? Your type plenty.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I thought atheists don't have anything to teach about what people should or shouldn't believe! cheesy

You should apply for a refund from whatever God-forsaken institution you got an education from.... Probably your Sunday School..

Na.. don't bother. You'd probably spend the refund on something worse.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Exactly. Your thoughts are derived from a dead Jews thoughts.. you have no voice of your own....why should I consider you worth listening to? Your type plenty.

And being an atheist means having a voice right? Are you not the copycats of deranged atheists before you? Who voice help? i have Jesus and i have everything that i need. How has your listening to voices helped your life better than your religious superiors?
Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Image123:

And being an atheist means having a voice right?
Oh I never said. I just observed you have none..and you have admitted to it too. Absolutely nothing new to learn from you... Just old Jewish thoughts. What a waste of mind....paints a poor image of the sad fellow behind the moniker.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Oh I never said. I just observed you have none..and you have admitted to it too. Absolutely nothing new to learn from you... Just old Jewish thoughts. What a waste of mind....paints a poor image of the sad fellow behind the moniker.

Yet, the same fellow is full of joy and waxing stronger while you keep changing monikers and careers, talking about Who you do not believe in. i've got Jesus, that's eenough, that's enough, that's enough. You my muskee friend don't even know what you want. Your search can only end when you meet Jesus, your creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Image123:

Yet, the same fellow is full of joy and waxing stronger while you keep changing monikers and careers, talking about Who you do not believe in. i've got Jesus, that's eenough, that's enough, that's enough. You my muskee friend don't even know what you want. Your search can only end when you meet Jesus, your creator.
Shared your foolishness across my timeline. Hope you appreciate the visibility.. you still a sad ass nigga.. wink
Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Shared your foolishness across my timeline. Hope you appreciate the visibility.. you still a sad ass nigga.. wink

Visibility, what a joke. i checked your moniker and you have about 58 followers(including moi). So that is what gives you joy and hope, so shame, so shame. You need Jesus and you'll never thirst again.
Re: No One Is Special. by LordReed(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
I think we are special, unique combinations of star dust that will never be repeated. True we are not made by a god but that doesn't mean we aren't special. We don't need gods to be special, our brains alone have set us on a course that has seen us become the most potent life form on the planet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Is Special. by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
LordReed:
I think we are special, unique combinations of star dust that will never be repeated. True we are not made by a god but that doesn't mean we aren't special. We don't need gods to be special, our brains alone have set us on a course that has seen us become the most potent life form on the planet.

Funny thing is that if two christians have a different viewpoint, wannabe atheists will kick and twist like malnourished zombies. But the hypocrites feel sophisticated if it is two folly minded ones. See you in the morrow. You should all think properly before talking, i'll be watching by God's special grace.
Re: No One Is Special. by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: No One Is Special. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

Are we the only combinations of ageless indivisible objects that manifest consciousness by chance

If we are not,are we still special
Re: No One Is Special. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Image123:

Funny thing is that if two christians have a different viewpoint, wannabe atheists will kick and twist like malnourished zombies. But the hypocrites feel sophisticated if it is two folly minded ones. See you in the morrow. You should all think properly before talking, i'll be watching by God's special grace.

Wannabe atheists

Do you think there's space for worshipping or defending God in my head

Are you in my head

How can you determine what is inside my head??
Re: No One Is Special. by LordReed(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are we the only combinations of ageless indivisible objects that manifest consciousness by chance

If we are not,are we still special

As far as weknow no other combination of star dust will ever take the exact same form again, that is special to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Special. by hakeem4(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:
yes we are special. But I think what the OP is trying to insinuate by “we are not special” is that no one really looks after us. Listens to our thoughts and has you in mind.
Re: No One Is Special. by HappyPagan: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2021
hakeem4:
yes we are special. But I think what the OP is trying to insinuate by “we are not special” is that no one really looks after us. Listens to our thoughts and has you in mind.

This is good

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2021
hakeem4:

Oh sure I agree with that. I just wanted to add some perspective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Special. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

As far as weknow no other combination of star dust will ever take the exact same form again, that is special to me.

What is special about the form??

Is it not a form that shows consciousness just like dolphins,goats,snakes

The possession of a functional brain or a brain that works only causes thinking and the thinking leads to your dissatisfaction towards the environment when it is deeper!

There's nothing anybody can produce to eliminate the dissatisfaction of a person who thinks further because even the thinker can't please himself or herself adequately as a result of the complexity of the brain which makes the act of assessing things in vain inevitable.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Special. by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is special about the form??

Is it not a form that shows consciousness just like dolphins,goats,snakes

The possession of a functional brain or a brain that works only causes thinking and the thinking leads to your dissatisfaction towards environment when it is deeper!

There's nothing anybody can produce to eliminate the dissatisfaction of a person who thinks further because even the thinker can't please himself or herself adequately as a result of the complexity of the brain which makes the act of assessing things in vain inevitable.

Uniqueness is what is special about it. It's a one time and one time only deal.

I am not here to satisfy you, that is a task you must undertake for yourself.
Re: No One Is Special. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

Uniqueness is what is special about it. It's a one time and one time only deal.

I am not here to satisfy you, that is a task you must undertake for yourself.

You are not the only unique combination of ageless indivisible objects!

I know you can't satisfy me because you are part of an environment that is absurd to me!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Stated In Vain / After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) / When Prayer Becomes Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.