Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) (523 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by queenamawo: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Nigerian Doctor, Noah Obadiah and his wife, Asho Noah Obadiah, welcomes a bouncing baby girl into their home.

God has given the long awaiting couple a testimony after 22 years of waiting, on the 9th of February 2022, in Angwan Dubai, Bachure road, Adamawa State.

May you also receive your testimony in Jesus Name.

https://queenamawo.ng/god-is-great-after-22-years-of-waiting-couple-welcomes-a-child-in-adamawa-state-photos/

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by MufasaLion: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Congrats to them. Science can never be wrong.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations to the family

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations to them, God is truly proving scientist wrong, but how old is the woman when they get married?

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by AntiChristian: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Did scientist say they can't give birth on their own?

They were give the kid at their time!

People may get married early and start giving birth immediately! Some are delayed for a few years! Some suffer miscarriages! Some will not even get pregnant till many years after marriage.

Such is Life!

2 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
Did scientist say they can't give birth on their own?

They were give the kid at their time!

People may get married early and start giving birth immediately! Some are delayed for a few years! Some suffer miscarriages! Some will not even get pregnant till many years after marriage.

Such is Life!

So you don't believe God gave kids to Abraham, right?

You are so good at contradicting yourself, and accusing others of what you and your religious geng were guilty of.
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations to them. It's a long journey to have passed through, especially as a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
He may be a prophetic child because in the Bible, such births are usually those of special and one of a kind children.

Namely, Terah, Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Samuel, John the baptist etc.

Thank God for the safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
He may be a prophetic child because in the Bible, such births are usually those of special and one of a kind children.

Namely, Isaac, Joseph, Samuel, John the baptist etc.

Thank God for the safe delivery.

He may or may not be a prophetic child.

Some time ago there was news of a child whose parents were old before they had him, and yet he went on to be their murderer.

What shall we say of these things?

Life is too complicated. Whatever purpose it has, we humans don't know. Why some were created to suffer and others to enjoy, nobody knows what the purpose of doing that is.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He may or may not be a prophetic child.

Some time ago there was news of a child whose parents were old before they had him, and yet he went on to be their murderer.

What shall we say of these things?

Life is too complicated. Whatever purpose it has, we humans don't know. Why some were created to suffer and others to enjoy, nobody knows what the purpose of doing that is.
The instances I gave were children especially of those who walked with God. They're usually prophetic as Biblical history shows, and sometimes the purpose of their births was revealed before they were born. For instance, John the baptist.

I'm absolutely certain that the parents you spoke of, who had a child at old age didn't walk with God, because that would never have happened if they did...

The chances are that they went seeking for a child diabolically after failing to do so for such a long time, because Satan can also give such gifts, hence their predicament because whatever Satan gives man is for evil, to steal, kill, and destroy his life.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The instances I gave were children especially of those who walked with God. They're usually prophetic as Biblical history shows, and sometimes the purpose of their births was revealed before they were born. For instance, John the baptist.

I'm absolutely certain that the parents you spoke of, who had a child at old age didn't walk with God, because that would never have happened if they did...

The chances are that they went seeking for a child diabolically after failing to do so for such a long time, because Satan can also give such gifts, hence their predicament because whatever Satan gives man is for evil, to steal, kill, and destroy his life.

God bless.

I can't tell if they suffered barrenness for walking with God, but the parents in question are foreigners.

One cannot say if their misfortune was from walking with God or not. For instance, the man in the Bible who was born disabled and the Sadducees and Pharisees said it was the sin of his parents, but Jesus said it was not so.

Bad things always happen to good people/those who associate with him because God wants them to suffer. Why? Who knows why. Maybe that is the code of God. To punish. Why? Again, nobody knows why.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by AntiChristian: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
So you don't believe God gave kids to Abraham, right?

You are so good at contradicting yourself, and accusing others of what you and your religious geng were guilty of.

Was the man in question Abraham?
How did i contradict myself here?
We hope you are not seeing things here again!

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
People criticize and bash the government for not fulfilling promises in four years, but make excuses for their god who didn't come through for more than 22 years.
Many couples would still have been childless up till now if not for IVF.

3 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Was the man in question Abraham?
How did i contradict myself here?
We hope you are not seeing things here again!
How do you know he's not another Abraham? Was it not people like you that also questioned Abraham?

You're so good at contradicting yourself by criticizing someone else of what you and those of your religion were guilty of or practice. If it a Muslim couple now, who are thanking God for giving them kids after so many years, you wouldn't say these things or have any issue with it, but when it's Christians, you would find fault.

That's the same way, you that your prophet was seeing things to the point he thought he was mad and wanted to suicide, is accusing me of seeing things.

You are totally blind to the mountain in your eyes but can clearly see and want to remove the mole in the eyes of others.

That's being hypocritical if you don't know.
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I can't tell if they suffered barrenness for walking with God, but the parents in question are foreigners.

One cannot say if their misfortune was from walking with God or not. For instance, the man in the Bible who was born disabled and the Sadducees and Pharisees said it was the sin of his parents, but Jesus said it was not so.

Bad things always happen to good people/those who associate with him because God wants them to suffer. Why? Who knows why. Maybe that is the code of God. To punish. Why? Again, nobody knows why.
I wasn't certain about the parents and how the child came about, but I knew the usual pattern of such children in the Bible, hence I said, it "may" be a child of prophecy because some aspects tally with that, also the kind of testimony suggested the couple's were godly.

One thing about God is that it takes those who've humbled themselves before Him, and aligned their orientation to His Word and Ways to understand His way of doing things.

For instance, when God was making the children of Israel to starve in the wilderness, it seemed it was wickedness on God's part but those who knew better, like Moses, knew and said it God training them to live by the Word of God. So while many were rebelling against God as a result as they misunderstood the purpose, people like Moses, were benefiting from the hardship God made them go through in the wilderness and using it to their advantage. That how Moses was able to talk with God face to face, because he had humbled himself before God and learned to live by God's Word and not bread alone.

That's why what some would see as a curse, or misfortune to the righteous, as those who God made barren in those days so that they could conceive children of prophecy, others who knew better would see it as a blessing.

I would rather be ten times as barren as Hannah was, and give birth to just a Samuel at old age, than not be barren but have all the children of her counterpart.

I would rather be barren as an Elizabeth and give birth to a John the Baptist at old age, than not to be but to have instead all the kinds of children those who mocked her were having.

It's because I better have an orientation that aligns with God's Word and Ways, so i can understand His things much better. It helps a lot, because even those things I can't understand, I know that God knows what He's doing and He's perfect in it and never makes a mistake, so it helps me to be more understanding and patient with Him.

That I believe is the right orientation to follow God with, otherwise one was bound to miss the mark.

God bless.
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I wasn't certain about the parents and how the child came about, but I knew the usual pattern of such children in the Bible, hence I said, it "may" be a child of prophecy because some aspects tally with that, also the kind of testimony suggested the couple's were godly.

One thing about God is that it takes those who've humbled themselves before Him, and aligned their orientation to His Word and Ways to understand His way of doing things.

For instance, when God was making the children of Israel to starve in the wilderness, it seemed it was wickedness on God's part but those who knew better, like Moses, knew and said it God training them to live by the Word of God. So while many were rebelling against God as a result as they misunderstood the purpose, people like Moses, were benefiting from the hardship God made them go through in the wilderness and using it to their advantage. That how Moses was able to talk with God face to face, because he had humbled himself before God and learned to live by God's Word and not bread alone.

That's why what some would see as a curse, or misfortune to the righteous, as those who God made barren in those days so that they could conceive children of prophecy, others who knew better would see it as a blessing.

I would rather be ten times as barren as Hannah was, and give birth to just a Samuel at old age, than not be barren but have all the children of her counterpart.

I would rather be barren as an Elizabeth and give birth to a John the Baptist at old age, than not to be but to have instead all the kinds of children those who mocked her were having.

It's because I better have an orientation that aligns with God's Word and Ways, so i can understand His things much better. It helps a lot, because even those things I can't understand, I know that God knows what He's doing and He's perfect in it and never makes a mistake, so it helps me to be more understanding and patient with Him.

That I believe is the right orientation to follow God with, otherwise one was bound to miss the mark.

God bless.

Well, I can't see the reason to create people to suffer.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Well, I can't see the reason to create people to suffer.

You're entitled to your opinion...

For me God is perfect and never intended for people to suffer when He made them...

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You're entitled to your opinion...

For me God is perfect and never intended for people to suffer when He made them...

Yet humanity is the embodiment of suffering. If it were nailed to the cross and they pray, why still give them suffering? Is that the expected end?

What did God say was his purpose for creating man?

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Yet humanity is the embodiment of suffering. If it were nailed to the cross and they pray, why still give them suffering? Is that the expected end?

What did God say was his purpose for creating man?
I can't use the present situation to measure God but the way He made them to be in the beginning. No suffering whatsoever then.

If He made them this way then, then you may have a point but He didn't. Man choose suffering otherwise everything would have still remained the same way God made them to be then when there was no suffering.

The purpose God made man was for him to be in charge of the Earth and everything in it He'd made in the beginning, but man foolishly gave it to the devil and the rest as they say is history.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I can't use the present situation to measure God but the way He made them to be in the beginning. No suffering whatsoever then.

If He made them this way then, then you may have a point but He didn't. Man choose suffering otherwise everything would have still remained the same way God made them to be then when there was no suffering.

The purpose God made man was for him to be in charge of the Earth and everything in it He'd made in the beginning, but man foolishly gave it to the devil and the rest as they say is history.

How could this couple have chosen suffering when they chose God and served him for 22 years but even to give them a child is hard to do? Who is to blame, them for blindly trusting and crying to God for 22 years? Or is it the devil who is so powerful?

Serving God is suffering. Anyone you see who claims to be succeeding must still be doing his evil things in the background. God is very merciful to evildoers. Because those who don't even care of his existence are blessed beyond those who care.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How could this couple have chosen suffering when they chose God and served him for 22 years but even to give them a child is hard to do? Who is to blame, them for blindly trusting and crying to God for 22 years? Or is it the devil who is so powerful?

Serving God is suffering. Anyone you see who claims to be succeeding must still be doing his evil things in the background. God is very merciful to evildoers. Because those who don't even care of his existence are blessed beyond those who care.
When I said man, I meant Adam. He made this choice the choice of death on behalf of all mankind. This was the legacy he handed down to all his descendants. Had he not, it would have remained the way God made it to be then.

No sicknesses, no deaths, no sufferings etc.

The Earth was marred beyond repair that even his descendants who walk with God would have to depart this Earth to enjoy the same benefits man did when God first made him.

God has to often make man go through suffering on this Earth for his own good, so that he wouldn't miss out on the benefits of heaven, but there have been some who have still fared better than their fellows on this Earth. For instance, Job.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
When I said man, I meant Adam. He made this choice the choice of death on behalf of all mankind. This was the legacy he handed down to all his descendants. Had he not, it would have remained the way God made it to be then.

No sicknesses, no deaths, no sufferings etc.

The Earth was marred beyond repair that even his descendants who walk with God would have to depart this Earth to enjoy the same benefits man did when God first made him.

God has to often make man go through suffering on this Earth for his own good, so that he wouldn't miss out on the benefits of heaven, but there have been some who have still fared better than their fellows on this Earth. For instance, Job.

Why make people who pray suffer barrenness for 22 years? Then those who don't even give a heck will get a child with ease. Why favor the evildoers?

3 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why make people who pray suffer barrenness for 22 years? Then those who don't even give a heck will get a child with ease. Why favor the evildoers?

God doesn't favour evil doers...

The instance of Solomon illustrates the extent to which God can favor the righteous and those who do right, because He made Solomon have no equal just like He did Job, but it also suggest why God often allows His own to suffer a times, because you can see how easily he consequently fell and lost his way afterwards. So God's priority is to ensure that such doesn't befall His own, but that they make it at the end, so He'd do whatever He deems necessary to achieve that result. They may not understand it during the painful process, but at the end they'd appreciate Him for it because they'd see why He did what He did. That it was for love.

Even His Son couldn't understand why at some point, the disciples couldn't understand why at some point, I myself couldn't understand why at some point, but at the end we all saw the result was worth more than the painful experience, and we're all grateful to God for loving us that much to help us even when we couldn't understand and complained.

That's why I don't blame some who express such concerns, but what i advice is that they ensure that they did so from within God's covering, not outside, so that no matter how difficult it was, God would see them thru it all, otherwise they'd never get to know why but end up losing out completely and only have themselves to blame not someone else, because God doesn't cater to those outside. Only those within.

2 Likes

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
God doesn't favour evil doers...

The instance of Solomon illustrates the extent to which God can favor the righteous and those who do right, because He made Solomon have no equal just like He did Job, but it also suggest why God often allows His own to suffer a times, because you can see how easily he consequently fell and lost his way afterwards. So God's priority is to ensure that such doesn't befall His own, but that they make it at the end, so He'd do whatever He deems necessary to achieve that result. They may not understand it during the painful process, but at the end they'd appreciate Him for it because they'd see why He did what He did. That it was for love.

Even His Son couldn't understand why at some point, the disciples couldn't understand why at some point, I myself couldn't understand why at some point, but at the end we all saw the result was worth more than the painful experience, and we're all grateful to God for loving us that much to help us even when we couldn't understand and complained.

That's why I don't blame some who express such concerns, but what i advice is that they ensure that they did so from within God's covering, not outside, so that no matter how difficult it was, God would see them thru it all, otherwise they'd never get to know why but end up losing out completely and only have themselves to blame not someone else, because God doesn't cater to those outside. Only those within.

You have spoken well on that.

Eli, Eli lama sabachthani? Nevertheless, let your will be done.

Yet the Bible is filled with stories of blessed even favored evildoers and suffering followers. And God was behind them all. What is the motivation to follow God when all that lies ahead of you will be untold suffering from him? To prove what point?

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
How do you know he's not another Abraham? Was it not people like you that also questioned Abraham?
Another Abraham? This is foolishness at its peak. Everyone is himself! There can never be another you!

You're so good at contradicting yourself by criticizing someone else of what you and those of your religion were guilty of or practice. If it a Muslim couple now, who are thanking God for giving them kids after so many years, you wouldn't say these things or have any issue with it, but when it's Christians, you would find fault.
I commented here neutrally and without any bias. But you started your bias with me. The OP never mentioned if they were Christians or Muslims.

That's the same way, you that your prophet was seeing things to the point he thought he was mad and wanted to suicide, is accusing me of seeing things.
The reason why your Jesus accused his father of forsaking him saying Eli, Eli lama sabachtani was really because he was seeing things! God does not forsake anyone of his servants!

You are totally blind to the mountain in your eyes but can clearly see and want to remove the mole in the eyes of others.

That's being hypocritical if you don't know.
I am not hypocritical. You are preempting me!
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You have spoken well on that.

Eli, Eli lama sabachthani? Nevertheless, let your will be done.

Yet the Bible is filled with stories of blessed even favored evildoers and suffering followers. And God was behind them all. What is the motivation to follow God when all that lies ahead of you will be untold suffering from him? To prove what point?

God bless you.
There's a good reason Jesus emphasized that someone lays his treasure not on this Earth but in heaven, because it doesn't end here. In fact, what happens here is negligible compared to what happens after this world ends, hence Jesus saying "what shall a man profit is he gains the whole world but loses his own soul," because every thing one gains here would count for nothing, if one doesn't make it at the end.

It's all about where one ends up and that God's priority for His own, hence it's essential that God's own also imbibe a similar orientation for them to better understand the way God does His things.

So many questions, I don't have all the answers, but I know that God is more than enough for those who truly serve and able to see them through it all to the day of His great reward.

Thanks and God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
Another Abraham? This is foolishness at its peak. Everyone is himself! There can never be another you!

I commented here neutrally and without any bias. But you started your bias with me. The OP never mentioned if they were Christians or Muslims.

The reason why your Jesus accused his father of forsaking him saying Eli, Eli lama sabachtani was really because he was seeing things! God does not forsake anyone of his servants!

I am not hypocritical. You are preempting me!
It would be foolish of me to expect a hypocrite to acknowledge that he was one before so no surprises there.

I have never denied that my Jesus saw things or accuse people of doing same because I'm not a hypocrite as you are, so you can't use that against me.

Anytime you accuse me of seeing things, you're actually speaking of your prophet Mohammed who saw things to the point he thought he was mad and wanted to commit suicide. I'm learning where your prophet was with seeing things.

Moreover you obviously think you could know better than the Spirit of God who spoke through the prophets of the coming of another Elijah, but you don't even know that you actually exhibiting the worst form of ignorant. Matthew 11:15

Continue displaying it freely if you like, it's your God-given right.
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
There's a good reason Jesus emphasized that someone lays his treasure not on this Earth but in heaven, because it doesn't end here. In fact, what happens here is negligible compared to what happens after this world ends, hence Jesus saying "what shall a man profit is he gains the whole world but loses his own soul," because every thing one gains here would count for nothing, if one doesn't make it at the end.

It's all about where one ends up and that God's priority for His own, hence it's essential that God's own also imbibe a similar orientation for them to better understand the way God does His things.

So many questions, I don't have all the answers, but I know that God is more than enough for those who truly serve and able to see them through it all to the day of His great reward.

Thanks and God bless you too.

Nobody can explain it.

1 Like

Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by AntiChristian: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It would be foolish of me to expect a hypocrite to acknowledge that he was one before so no surprises there.

I have never denied that my Jesus saw things or accuse people of doing same because I'm not a hypocrite as you are, so you can't use that against me.

Anytime you accuse me of seeing things, you're actually speaking of your prophet Mohammed who saw things to the point he thought he was mad and wanted to commit suicide. I'm learning where your prophet was with seeing things.

Moreover you obviously think you could know better than the Spirit of God who spoke through the prophets of the coming of another Elijah, but you don't even know that you actually exhibiting the worst form of ignorant. Matthew 11:15

Continue displaying it freely if you like, it's your God-given right.

You forgot Jesus was called insane too by his family?
Hope your family never call you insane too cos you are going towrds that point now?
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

You forgot Jesus was called insane too by his family?
Hope your family never call you insane too cos you are going towrds that point now?
Have you forgotten that I am only mentioning this about your prophet Mohammad because of your hypocrisy not because I forgot about that concerning Jesus?

Learn not to be a hypocrite accusing people of what you and those of your faith were guilty of.
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Have you forgotten that I am only mentioning this about your prophet Mohammad because of your hypocrisy not because I forgot about that concerning Jesus?

Learn not to be a hypocrite accusing people of what you and those of your faith were guilty of.

What are Muslims guilty of that i accused Christians of?
Re: After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

What are Muslims guilty of that i accused Christians of?
AntiChristian:

seeing things!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Husbands Submit To Their Wives Too? / How To Stop Any Spiritual Spouse With Sea Salt And Garlic / Problems Of Christians Begin From Their Misinterpretation Of Biblical Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.