Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Very Cheap MTN Data You Possibly Don’t Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Cheap MTN Data You Possibly Don’t Know (908 Views)

What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials / Ways To Buy Cheap MTN Data Subscription In Nigeria / Cubana Chief, A Rape Apologist, Possibly A Rapist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap MTN Data You Possibly Don’t Know by unleashtech: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
https://unleash.com.ng/very-cheap-mtn-data-you-possibly-dont-know

Did you know you can subscribe to a cheap MTN data other than the normal subscription? I will discuss the two ways you can get it in case you are not enjoying this offer. However, please note it is not automatic for every MTN subscribers

MTN DATA4ME

To access this offer,

dial *131*9# or *121*3#.

This will bring the different option of data price you can subscribe to. However, the issue with MTN DATA4ME for instance, is that what you see today may be different when you check tomorrow.

MTN WELCOME BACK

This second option is for those that haven’t used their sim for some time and the cheap data can be accessed through MTN APP or USSD code.

For Android, download the app on GOOGLE PLAYS TORE.

Then log in with your phone number and enter the one-time password you will receive as an SMS immediately you entered your phone number.

You will see it here written “Get Welcome Back Data”. Click on it and choose your preferred plan

Alternatively, you can dial

*131*65*1# N100 for 250MB which is 3 days validity

*131*65*2# N200 for 1GB. 7 days validity

*131*65*3# N1000 for 4GB. 1 month validity.

Above all, let me know which one works for you or assistance.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money For FTC / WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews / Hero - I'm your Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.