Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians (18496 Views)

Gas, Meter Price Hike: FG, NERC Pushing Nigerians To The Wall – Gani Adams / Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Piggyyeaster1: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is a language some pigs understand
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Blackfire(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari( Yoruba made Messiah)
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by bayelsaowei(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
By the time the other big tech companies descend on this govt their eyes go clear
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Vikynas: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari is dead and gone long time ago
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Oblitz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari and all APC members are d most foolish set of people on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by betwo: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
This administration is the most useless administration .in world..lead by foolish peoples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by wildikeman(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
SmartProf:

You ended up making no sense.

Don't mind the fool... It's obvious where the idi.ot is from.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by SaintLucia: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
One of the hopes of PDP has been curtailed. Twitter and PDP can go to hell. Who doesn't know that PDP are behind the insecurities in Nigeria. IPOB is the terrorist arms of the Pandemic Development Party. Twitter protected her own country America during the Capitol Hill invasion and encouraged the destruction of Nigeria during the endsars protest and also allowed that terrorist Cownu to use their plaform to incite violence in Nigeria. We all have a duty to send Twitter, IPOB and PDP into extinction.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by degenuine1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
We will never forget this government. Serious cruise. grin grin
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by eseelvis: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=SmartProf post=102377280]
You ended up making no sense. [/quote
] your foolishness is a disease
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
They are the ones sponsoring the IPOB terrorists from the billions of dollars they stole during their 16 years of locust.
I hope they got this memo from the fugitive terrorist leader of IPOB terrorists on IPOB terrorists Twitter.
Twitter is interested in throwing Nigeria into a round of blood letting.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
You must be high in cow dung or urine. Keep changing your monicker to comment nonsense. You are doomed if you can't see anything bad in this govt and may your entire generation experience what others are going through in this country because of the decisions of the imbelic president of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Sicilyjoe: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Make Buhari ban that useless Facebook also, nonsense people
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Mitsurugi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
They are the ones sponsoring the IPOB terrorists from the billions of dollars they stole during their 16 years of locust.
I hope they got this memo from the fugitive terrorist leader of IPOB terrorists on IPOB terrorists Twitter.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
I know HE Wike will be happy with this decision not these unpatriotic elements.

This tweet by the fugitive terrorists leader of IPOB terrorists is still on Twitter yet PDP didn't see anything wrong in it shocked
https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1400037702267936772

Dem never credit your account? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Firmoceanic(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
But my Twitter is still working
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by effort1: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This tweet by the fugitive terrorists leader of IPOB terrorists is still on Twitter yet PDP didn't see anything wrong in it shocked

This is more than just IPOB or Igbo. It is about abuse of human rights.

Oh, I forgot Islam is a religion set up to crush human rights. I forgot Islam has no regard for people's rights.

No wonder you say rubbish with pride.
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by floss(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your point exactly?

The igbos said they want their own nation Biafra, same thing with the yorubas wanting oduduwa nation. What is wrong allowing everyone go their separate ways, living together as one is not by force when there is a marginalization and nepotism. Seems Fulanis love Jihad so much, why not practice that with their own people and region. North and South has dissimilar belief, religion and culture, there is nothing like we are one. It's not a crime everyone mind their business other than fighting those you already marginalized. No politician is sponsoring any IPOB or Oduduwa movement, everyone is tired. I don't think this is the country you will wish for your kids to inherit, so why are we decieving ourselves ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by jcross19: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

cow brain!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Eillyeillz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can't for the life of me understand how we got this unlucky?! PDP, APC! They're all the same.
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
so the primitivity of northerns have come to this level?? this is the result for allowing cows to lead a country.
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by benweezy: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Twitter suspension is unacceptable

Let them go to hell
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by MightyFortress: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

useless idiot...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by EM123: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
Twitter has been suspended indefinitely, PDP Dundees, Ipob terrorists and fake activists can do their worst, we are waiting for them.

This time will not be like Endsars, any werey wey try nonsense go collect.
una no pass three people wey dey mumu for this nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
SaintLucia:
One of the hopes of PDP has been curtailed. Twitter and PDP can go to hell. Who doesn't know that PDP are behind the insecurities in Nigeria. IPOB is the terrorist arms of the Pandemic Development Party. Twitter protected her own country America during the Capitol Hill invasion and encouraged the destruction of Nigeria during the endsars protest and also allowed that terrorist Cownu to use their plaform to incite violence in Nigeria. We all have a duty to send Twitter, IPOB and PDP into extinction.
arewas, dey swear fr una wit primitivity?? its a big disgraced to bear thesame country with northerners.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by insidelife22(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria is just like zee world,xtra ondinary everyday
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by benalvino2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
Buhari just dey disgrace person up and down. Imagine Twitter HQ was in Naija....
Who cares? Twitter has no business silencing what the president says. I don't like the man but Twitter has gone too far.
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by SaintLucia: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
arewas, dey swear fr una wit primitivity?? its a big disgraced to bear thesame country with northerners.

But it wasn't disgrace when PETER OBI, COWNU, PROF NWABUEZE atikulated behind the same arewa man and a FULANI MAN. grin
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose..visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

you need deliverance
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by Masterito(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
My question to you is simple: Did you report the IPOB tweet? Tweeter won't delete it if it is not reported.
Vaughanlanrewaj:
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose..visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by ogododo: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Buhari utterances na major cause.
Re: PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians by ogododo: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

you need deliverance
No mind him BMC paid urchin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Felicia, Adolphus Wabara’s Wife Dies At 69 / We Don't Rent Crowds, People Appreciate Good Governance - Fubara 'replies' Wike / Ex-Governors In Edo To Get N200m Houses, Deputies N100m Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.