Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Can You Help Me Out Of This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Help Me Out Of This? (216 Views)

MNK Approach To Biafra Is Wrong: Can You Help With A Better Approach Now? / BBC Africa Can You Help Us Reveal The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock / What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Help Me Out Of This? by Realday: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Though,am still a student but am all alone,nobody to ask for money or look up to. Not that I don't have parents,they're fine but am not the only child in school and am also tired of "I don't have this" "I can't afford it" and I don't want to engage in any illegal stuff. Now,am done with my examination,looking for manual work but I can't find one.

I know sapa is worrying Nigeria wholly but some are still doing better here. Please,is there any online business you know that can fetch me money? Anything that can fetch me money? I mean legit business, not the one that will later make me land in Ilesa correctional center o. Sad part,I don't have PC to commence any lifesaving skill but I've a smartphone.

You don't know what God has done for you if your parents are financial buoyancy. It's not easy but I know my tomorrow shall be great.

Help a soul,and receive more blessing. May Almighty God bless you as you take your time to read this.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Aminu Tambuwal Inaugurates Medical Gas And Vacuum Plant In A’ibom / Nigeria Is In Disarray. So Its President, Buhari, Banned Twitter. Https://t. / "Continue Using Ur Twitter Account" - National Assembly Lawmakers Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.