Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Messi VS Kante (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi VS Kante (video) (722 Views)

Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi VS Kante (video) by Luigi02(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
I thought they said, Kante silenced him
Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by Luigi02(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I thought they said, Kante silenced him
Yh he did
Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by Kingcalls: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
U messi fans are definitely mentally unstable....just like Garba Adamu

Messi is not even among the top 5 best players presently...and is not the best player in la liga presently
Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Luigi02:

Yh he did
I still don't understand how he silenced a player that scored thrice against Chelsea in both legs. If his job was to stop messi, then he failed as a DM in the UCL games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkd36czezaw

You edited that video to suit your claim but my question is, how did he manage to score thrice if Kante silenced him? What you did was to highlight places where Kante tackled him. One of the failed tackle led to the second goal in this video.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Kingcalls:
U messi fans are definitely mentally unstable....just like Garba Adamu

Messi is not even among the top 5 best players presently...and is not the best player in la liga presently
Can't you see you are the mentally unstable one here......Who asked you if he's in top 5 or not? Your opinion is irrelevant and you are not in any position to decide that.
At the end of the year, the appropriate body will tell us who should win balon dor, FIFA best and the top 5 players on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by Kingcalls: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Can't you see you are the mentally unstable one here......Who asked you if he's in top 5 or not? Your opinion is irrelevant and you are not in any position to decide that.
At the end of the year, the appropriate body will tell us who should win balon dor, FIFA best and the top 5 players on planet earth.

Its certain than u are a delusional dreamer...

Lewandowski
Mbappe
De bruyne
Haaland
Suarez
Lukaku
Bruno fenandez
Kante
Benzema

All performed better than Messi this season , and were more influential in significant games this season... but u delusional messi fans are still leaving in past glory... these players I mentioned have also shown their high performance with 2 different clubs... For suarez to leave Barca and win it with atletico that last win in in 2014 shows that he was a better player than messi last season... he scored in significant games... in as much as Ronaldo was top scorer in serie A , I will still give it to lukaku cos he was more effective in winning the title this season... but u messi fans think the world of football starts and end with messi...keep on decieving urselves.... he will yet again fumble in this forth coming copa , and u guys as usual will blame the team or their FA ... grin grin
Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its certain than u are a delusional dreamer...

Lewandowski
Mbappe
De bruyne
Haaland
Suarez
Lukaku
Bruno fenandez
Kante
Benzema

All performed better than Messi this season , and were more influential in significant games this season... but u delusional messi fans are still leaving in past glory... these players I mentioned have also shown their high performance with 2 different clubs... For suarez to leave Barca and win it with atletico that last win in in 2014 shows that he was a better player than messi last season... he scored in significant games... in as much as Ronaldo was top scorer in serie A , I will still give it to lukaku cos he was more effective in winning the title this season... but u messi fans think the world of football starts and end with messi...keep on decieving urselves.... he will yet again fumble in this forth coming copa , and u guys as usual will blame the team or their FA ... grin grin
Its obvious you are not feeling fine cos I wonder how the video above had anything to do with the rubbish you wrote.

Do you work with FIFA? No.
Do you work with UEFA? No.
Are you a coach? No.
Are you a footballer? No.
Are you a journalist? No.
Are you a pundit? No.
Can you vote? No.

Like I said before, you opinion about is irrelevant. So let the relevant authorities and people decide.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by Kingcalls: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Its obvious you are not feeling fine cos I wonder how the video above had anything to do with the rubbish you wrote.

Do you work with FIFA? No.
Do you work with UEFA? No.
Are you a coach? No.
Are you a footballer? No.
Are you a journalist? No.
Are you a pundit? No.
Can you vote? No.

Like I said before, you opinion about is irrelevant. So let the relevant authorities and people decide.

Let them decide u say....cos u know say ojoro dey favor messi on those awards .... golden ball 2014 Ojoro) wasn't top scorer, cudnt score or assist in all knock out games , only s Ireland C list teams and yet was awarded best ahead of top scorer and tournament best ( james) ahead of Muller and neuer that had a better tournament and defeated him in the final... if not for di Marias injury in the semi final...Argentina wud hv win the WC ... the same higuain u guys insult ,was the one that scored the goal that sent Argentina to the final... Y dint ur so called goat score in the final since una de call am god... that blatter got what he deserved for rigging those awards... he only gave messi golden ball cos he failed to give him the balon dor cos he was caught on camera showing favorism towards him ... messi no suppose win pass 3 .... 2010 fake, 2012 fake, 2019 fake
Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Kingcalls:

Let them decide u say....cos u know say ojoro dey favor messi on those awards .... golden ball 2014 Ojoro) wasn't top scorer, cudnt score or assist in all knock out games , only s Ireland C list teams and yet was awarded best ahead of top scorer and tournament best ( james) ahead of Muller and neuer that had a better tournament and defeated him in the final... if not for di Marias injury in the semi final...Argentina wud hv win the WC ... the same higuain u guys insult ,was the one that scored the goal that sent Argentina to the final... Y dint ur so called goat score in the final since una de call am god... that blatter got what he deserved for rigging those awards... he only gave messi golden ball cos he failed to give him the balon dor cos he was caught on camera showing favorism towards him ... messi no suppose win pass 3 .... 2010 fake, 2012 fake, 2019 fake
Why are you biting your fingers over who is the best player? Is that even the bone of contention here?

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Kante (video) by Klybp30733: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira deposit on bet9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAAxLY1Byag

(1) (Reply)

How My Daughter Changed My World — Kamaru Usman / Free Double Chance Prediction / Have Finally Detect A Better Alternative To Google.... �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.