Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years (10873 Views)

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / How Has Sanwo-Olu Fared In Eight Months As Lagos State Governor? / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Defending Buhari is like a copied assignment, the media team can't explain it

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Lai Muhammed's face is generally annoying.

Lauretta Onochie speaks out of turn, and is mostly tactless.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by 25ahmad(m): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2021
BigYash:
No,but your mumu father,who gave birth to a mumu son like you grin Cow!
and you love my cow more than me. Thats why common onion you see, you drop your weapons and stole it. Prostitute born of a baby factory
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by powerbank137: 5:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Dead men don't communicate.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by BigYash: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:
and you love my cow more than me. Thats why common onion you see, you drop your weapons and stole it. Prostitute born of a baby factory
Animal go to your cage in the zoo. You're not supposed to be living among humans. Cow! grin

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by IMASTEX: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
They’ve performed so poorly.

I just noticed I’ve not seen any tweet from the Nigerian newspapers I follow on twitter.

If Twitter can be banned, Nairaland isn’t safe from the same fate either
On the contrary, outside those appointed base on political interest with zero experience, i.e. Garbage, Lie, Palm wine and co. Others have what it takes to do excellent job but how do you expect them to tell the people that 1 is greater than 100. Especially now that the people are getting more aware. This is why you see Garbage & Lie fooling themselves as politicians who have no shame in trying to defend total failure.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by kechywillz(m): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Foolish country
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by IMASTEX: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2021
post=102387933:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria
grin grin grin grin Yours have reduced to just few lines. grin It isn't easy working & defending a total failure like your boss in the defending role. What you guys don't know is that, no body tells a man outside that it is raining. It is naturally seen, heard & felt.

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by kevoh(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2021
bodyloveghetto:
Just download a lifetime vpn to access Twitter, I can hardly see tweet from Nigerians... fuqqed up country...
You have to :
1. Tweak your explore location settings to Nigeria. Do this on Twitter.
2. Be following Nigerians that are active on Twitter, so that their tweets appear on your timeline.
3. Switch your VPN location to a smaller country, not US nor UK. US tweets can easily superceed other location tweets.

But number 1 will most definitely work for you!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by Brushstrokes20: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Pathetic bunch of bloodthirsty, brainless buffoons!

# TERRORISTS FC
# evil scums UNITED
# evil defenders

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell...

Iyalaya ZOMBIES....I rep odua republic!
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by Guyman02: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Lauretta Onochie operates mostly on Twitter, now that they have banned Twitter I wonder what work she will be doing since her nomination for INEC was rejected by the senate
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by Whoube99(f): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Bunch of idiotic failures & perennial buffoonish imp's
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by 25ahmad(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
BigYash:
Animal go to your cage in the zoo. You're not supposed to be living among humans. Cow! grin
it makes no different between me and you. As far as you now kill your brother just in the name of freedom fighting. Pig!
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by Origin(f): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2021
To my knowledge Buhari has never had any public communications team....

If you remain silent on several key national, economic and security issues...,.. are you communicating to the public?
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2021
God blessed the rich
Re: How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years by omobaba101(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is actually the best communication team anyone could ever put together. Anyone that can sell a bad product for 6 years and is not thrown out needs a round of applause. I only wonder how they sleep in the night. These men make you doubt if conscience exists. Kudos guys. Dictators around the world have safely kept your resumes for upcoming jobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation / An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader / Army Ready To Defend Unity Of Nigeria – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.