Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Reason Why Your Skin Isn't Glowing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Reason Why Your Skin Isn't Glowing (284 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Your Skin Isn't Glowing by Karismata88(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Exfoliating is the process of helping to speed up that process by removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.

Your skin naturally sheds dead skin cells every 30 days or so. When this happens, new skin cells form the top layers of your skin. If those dead cells don’t shed, it can result in dull, dry and flaky patches

I recommend exfoliating your skin twice a week as part of your weekly skincare routine.

Exfoliation is all about balance – whilst it’s important to buff away dead skin cells you also want to take care not to strip away too many of your skin’s natural oils.

The top benefits of regular exfoliation include:

1. Minimize Blemished Skin and Breakouts

2. Improve Skin Hydration and Moisture Levels

3. Challenge Your Skin's Ageing Process

Now you know better!

Do you desire some skin consultation contact 07037753594 (WhatsApp enabled)

Re: The Reason Why Your Skin Isn't Glowing by stupidmod3: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
cause of buhari.

stress too much

(1) (Reply)

Mumu Men Prayer Request / Men's Shoe / Super Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.