Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* (886 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Killed After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers In Rivers.Graphic Pics / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* by Prepared2Die: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Breaking News.

#ESN IS NOT #UNKNOWN #GUNMEN!*

Once more my name is OSITA NWOKOSISI. I am now the COMMANDER 2 OF ESN.
I come to you all, my brethren, in peace!
This is a *clarion call to all Ndigbo.*
In the name of God and whatever you worship, I appeal to you to listen to me very attentively and shine your eyes very well, before it is too late.

*ESN is not "Unknown Gunmen"*
♦️We ESN have no hands in the shootings of Policemen and Army Officers.
♦️We have no hands in the Awkuzu killings.
♦️We did not kill anyone in Ozubulu.
♦️We can never point a gun at a fellow Igbo.
♦️We cannot slit the the throat of women and children of any ethnic group, no matter the provocation.
♦️We are not barbaric animals!
♦️Above all, *we are not criminals.*

*We, ESN, hereby totally disassociate ourselves from the ongoing carnage and killings in Igbo land.*

� *WHO ARE THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN?*
• They are Federal Government sponsored deadly *Fulani* killers and the *Al Shabaab* from Mogadishu, empowered to cause mayhem in the South East.
• *Their intent is to overun the Igbo nation.*
The South East, especially Anambra State, has been surrounded by these people.
• They are the ones doing these shootings.

The Governors are aware of this but it may be too late for them to act now! *A horrible genocide, never heard of in history is about to befall Ndi Igbo.*

They have planted Fulanis at the helm of the Security outfits all over the South East with the mandate to fulfil their violent Jihadist agenda. Please investigate if you doubt. Don't dismiss this with a wave of the hand.

There are *3 steps* to the actions of Fulani Jihadists:
*1.* They disarm their victims.
*2.* They destroy their security network and instill fear in their victims. ( _That's why they attack and kill Policemen who would ordinarily provide security in the region_ )
*3.* They attack when the security is porous.

*THE SITUATION NOW*
•• *They have achieved Number 1*: when they mopped up guns in the East, leaving herders with AK47!
•• *They have achieved number 2* by maliciously shooting the Police and Army, thereby destabilizing ESN by giving us a bad name and hampering the Police security network in the South East.
•• They have carted away and killed countless innocent Igbo youths right under our noses.
•• They have totally destroyed the security network in the South East.

The next thing is for the Inspector-General of Police to wilfully withdraw the Police and Army from the South East to pave way for Fulani occupation. *They will attack any time from now* . I am warning you all! Ignore this warning at our own individual and collective peril.

❌ *Why have they not caught these unknown gunmen? They're not spirits*
❌ *Why do the gunmen shoot only well trained and active IGBO soldiers and policemen?*
❌ *Why have they never been confronted and apprehended?*
❌ *Why do they catch and slaughter vibrant Igbo youths in the name of shooting ESN members who they have never seen?*

❌❌ *STOP THE FULANI OCCUPATION OF IGBO LAND* ❌❌
IT IS REAL!
¶ I call on all Governors and Stakeholders to rise and defend Igbo land or watch as your people are slaughtered and their corpses used as pyramids by these evil souls.
¶ Do not think you are safe from the oncoming carnage. You're not, before it is too late. If you think you are because you're in the diaspora, your beloved kinsfolk are not.
¶ I call on all Igbos in the diaspora to arise and help to save their people here at home, or soon you will not have a home to come back to. Sensitize foreign governments in countries where you're domiciled; sensitize United Nations; organise peaceful protests in the civilised lands where you're domiciled.
¶ I call on the International Communities to help prevent these evil people from wiping out Ndi Igbo from their ancestral homeland.
¶ I call on every Igbo man, woman, boy, girl to rise up and *protect yourselves* .
¶ *Do not die like cowards* ! We can only survive by fighting these evil men to the last man.

✝️We shall not die!
✝️Ndi Igbo are no cowards!
✝️Our forebears were not cowards!
��‍♀️ *Prepare to defend yourself, your family and your community!*
This is real!
*��Arise for Ndigbo* !
*��Arise for Ala Igbo!!*
*��Arise for our children!!!*
*��Arise for posterity and our heritage!!!!*

Be vigilant
Be prepared!
*Onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu n'eche ndu ya nche mgbe nine. Umu Igbo, teta nu n'ura!*
MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES!

Thank you!

.....copied....�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

◇PRINCE ANYIKA

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* by oyin44: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who cares, keep all these to yourself
Re: Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* by Flamees(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Half of a yellow sun to rise full one day

Re: Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* by tungamaje: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
oyin44:
Who cares, keep all these to yourself

Why were you quick to reply? Are you Igbo?
Re: Breaking News. #esn Is Not #unknown #gunmen!* by tunjiajayi: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
If esn is not ugm, why haven't there been simultaneous confrontations of ESN against ugm. Isn't esn supposed to be fighting criminals in Igbo land?
How come the esn has not been as zealous in pursuing ugm as perceived Fulani invaders?

Esn is ugm is ipob is terrorist indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks Ife/modakeke, Five Killed, Attack On Ooni’s Palace Repelled / Obi Cubana And Lack Of Inclusion / VIDEO: Yoruba Woman Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.