Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People (439 Views)

Twitter Ban: FG Develops Code Of Conduct For Facebook, Instagram / Twitter Ban: FG Could Have Handled It A Lot Better - Sanwo-Olu / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People by FreedomArmy: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
I will not say much but let me put it straight and simple.
Twitter is an american company and banning them in the shithole cyberspce is like starting an economic war with America.

Can Nigeria do without america and its alies? Remember you are still beging them to sell you your tucano jet.A few economic sanction is enough to cripple the nation and again don't forget that America is very good in distabilozing countries.

Those who are making decisions for the government is definitely high on a cow dung. They don't think straight and do not have understanding of international politics. I still believe the ban is audio ban that will never come to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People by dahnimoh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
The government is confused
Re: Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People by Freestainworld(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Useless president, useless cabinet's, useless decision.

(1) (Reply)

SCOAN Reveals TB Joshua's Last Words / Twitter Ban: Evading The Law Of Unintended Consequences With Systems Thinking / June 12: Reason Why Only Yorubas Are Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.