Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) (430 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
The state of people displaced by fulani herdsmen in Benue state raise a lot of concerns as the victims found themselves in middle of the raining season.

The camp for the internally displaced persons is located along Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University Road, North-Bank, Makurdi, Benue State.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/state-of-idps-sacked-from-their-homes-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue-photos/

Re: State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Which kind nonsense tent is this for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by socialmediaman: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
The primary job of the tyrant is to protect lives and properties. He could not protect these people and he had the guts to ask if he wasn’t ruling by the constitution.
Re: State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by Sirkingsnado: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Shebi na Igbo man be una problem

1 Like

Re: State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by Dyke15(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
I pity this ones wey Neva take up arms to fight Buhari ND his vampire brothers
Just look at where they re camping undecided
Re: State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by dlaw70(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Benue people are bounded with Taraba state,Cross river state,Nasarawa state,and Enugu state.

It might interest u to know that the Tivs have and are still waging and fighting wars with all these people they boundary with.

Now real fight has come to them ,the only thing they can do is run,karma is indeed a bitch.

Even though I don't support killings of innocent people ,but on this Tiv-fulani wahala,I suggest we allow the self acllaim Tiv warriors to carry their cross.

If u like ,dey dia for Nigeria the mention me,me I the chill For UAR,I don't reply Nigerians...

Re: State Of Idp’s Sacked From Their Homes By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (photos) by Emvico34: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
No one will fight for u, u either fight for urself or get defeated

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Protest: Osogbo Businesses Shut Over Fear Of Violence / How Fly-by-night Firms Fleece Unemployed Graduates, Lure Them Into ‘marketing’ / Ooni To Yahaya Bello What Is Your Legacy As The Youngest Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.