Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What The Bible Says About Slay Queens And Slaying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Says About Slay Queens And Slaying (295 Views)

What The Bible Says About Slay Queens And Slaying / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Slay Queens And Slaying by Matrixlord2021: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Though the world continues to change with modern trends and terminologies about things done by humanity,we see that it doesn't change the fact that sin is sin.
No matter what name people give to slaying it doesn't change the fact that sin is sin!!!
Call slay queens whatever you want ,call them sexy,hot,charming,down to earth,dressed to kill,or whatever you can call them!!!
Jesus Christ our Lord mentioned something about slaying!!!
It was called Adultery of of the heart!!!!

One thing is certain nowadays and slay queens have taken over the internet.eg the social media.
It is a pity that most of these slay queens don't know what they are doing!!
It is an ignorant shame for some Christian girls ,ladies or women to imitate them.
Who are they slaying
They are slaying men!!!!
Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Many men would look at the pictures of these people by incident or accident and Lust after them indirectly committing Adultery in their heart.
Some men who do not want to be tempted fall into this category.since not all men have lust as soon as a slay queen picture pops up and such men look at it they commit adultery straightaway.
Therefore slaying it self has much to do with the way one is dressed!!!
Since indecency is now a go getter in this modernity of ours ,it is no lie that slay queens slay men's morals indirectly and make them commit Adultery!!!!
Some men masturbate on such women or ladies or girls.
Some get wet instantly .
Therefore many strong men are already slayed in heart before they get any lady or woman to fornicate or commit adultery with.
A slay queen is one that therefore promotes LUST, ADULTERY,FORNICATION,INFIDELITY , UNFAITFULNESS AMONG MEN AND PROMOTE ALL SORTS OF CORRUPTION!!!!
THIS is what a slay queen is.I say this because many girls are just imitating on what they know nothing off.
Some don't even know what they are doing.
But by promoting all these things ,one wonders if making heaven is possible.
Let's see a sorry of a slay mama in the Bible.

Proverbs 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

This young man met a slay mama in the street .let's see some characteristics here of a slay mama.

Proverbs 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

She was dressed indecently ie as a slay queen and slay mama.She was subtle.
Since slay queens or Mama's dress to slay,they can never be truthful or straightforward to any one.
Proverbs 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
Slay Queens ,slay mama are always loud and stubborn.It is just that the ones who imitate them end up becoming like them.
Slay Mama's waste a lot of their time and some even after marrying still flirt about because it is part of their ways .
They are not satisfied unless they slay!!!!

Proverbs 7:13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 7:14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

Just as they are called slay queen or slay mama,they too lust after men.They don't catch ordinary men but powerful men as well.
Marriage or marital vows means nothing to them since they always get what they want with what they have!!!!

Proverbs 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. 7:17
I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

Slay Mama's have large appetite for sex and they are heavily endowned and have expensive taste for perfumes and all sorts of jewelries or brands .
Slay Mama's seek men attention than men seeking theirs mostly.
One thing is for sure,they must be satisfied .money is not an option here since most of them have regular customers.
Some of them are married and don't care about their husbands .
Infact cheating is part of their lives.
They implicate honest men and turn them I to dishonest men in one day.

Proverbs 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
They do this when their husbands are not at home.some also have no shame.

7:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

It's unfortunate that they are generally seductive!!!
Down have seducing spirit to get and hook any man.some target young dynamic men to destroy their destiny.some are after the precious life of a strong man(sperm)
This is how they terminate men also.

Proverbs 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life
. 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
Definitely,slay Mama's have diabolical powers to make men become servants to them or to ride men as servants.
Some hook men with insatiable sexual appetite and drain them of their precious life and wealth.
This is the inner caucus of whona slay mama is or a slay queen.
It is not only who or what you see in pictures on social media.
There is more to the eye than what you see.
Sometimes it's shocking the biblical description of who a slay queen or slay mama is .There are many descriptions I would bring out here .
2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Slay mama or slay queens are also called silly women laden with sins.
Just as an adage says,action speaks louder than voice!!!!
They also have divers lusts.ie not only lust after men or to get laid.
They have various lusts ie lust after evil things,some want to live a big life with avaricious gains.
Some also by COVETEOUSNESS would go any length to gain any position with their body.
At first,one may not realize that they are slay queens or slay Mama's
Some want to get the latest material things ,so with such sinful ambition they make merchandise of themselves to achieve such positions.
In such cases,qualification and merit are packed aside.packaging is what is now put inside.
It is easier to become a slay mama or slay queen by imitation,greed,COVETEOUSNESS and Lust!!!!
A slay queen or slay mama can be anybody.
Most celebrities in this world today have done abominable things to achieve their status.
Slay Queens and slay Mama's do abominable things .
Some do artificial things to their bodies to achieve their status.

It is no news the Bible explains this scenario

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Today we see how cosmetology has changed human nature into artificiality.
We see how various fashion tools and schools have encouraged change in size, structure,shape,texture,height,and COLOR!!!!
SOMEONE DARK IN COMPLEXION IS NOW LIGHT IN COMPLEXTION AFTER ACHIEVEVING THE STATUS OF A SLAY QUEEN OR SLAY MAMA!!!
boobs and bum enlargement ,artificial bails,eyelashes,makeup,attachment ,hairdo etc
Face painting are all trademarks of a slay queen.

Prophet Isaiah described all the implementation and adaptations of these modern fashion acts here below:
Isaiah 3:16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

3:17 Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
3:18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
3:19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
3:20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
3:21 The rings, and nose jewels,
3:22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
3:23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.
3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty. 3:25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

We take note of the word "BECAUSE" THE daughters of Zion were imitating the daughters of Babylon and the world.
They adopted their fashion drives and techniques and became slay queens and Mama's in one day.
Again prophet Jeremiah speaks about face painting below.He says it is what spoils them.

Jeremiah 4:30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

Sometimes one thing that makes me feel sorry is the fact that many young girls and ladies have lost their virginity ever before becoming slay queens.
This is what it means by being spoiled!!!
Since this modern world only sees virginity as the only thing sacred in the life of a woman,it becomes so pathetic that some have lost it to become slay queens or some became what they are after loosing their virginity.
When thou art spoiled!!!!
No form of fashion dress or sense can change the fact that VIRGINITY HAS BEEN LOST!!!!
A girl is spoiled when she is disvirgined before her time .such can come without consent eg rape etc
But some are not to be blamed for they gave out their virginity under pressure ,some imitated the bad ones who are filthy rich and wealthy just to gain or earn some means of livelihood.
Still yet the scripture is clear!!!!
Virginity is sacred !!!
A slay mama or slay queen is bloody!!!!

Jeremiah 2:34 Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these.

Abortion is the order of the day.
If not for the mercy of God and some repentant slay queens,many would have terminated their saviors who are to be born into this world.

Lamentations 1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

Who can comfort a slay queen or slay mama who has just committed abortion intentionally??
Definitely,no one can.repentance is all what God is asking today.
A slay queen or slay mama makes her thighs bare ,they see men as dogs to ride and contol
Many slay queens are under the domain and control of the mother of all harlots "queen of the coast who loves to drink the precious life of man.
She trades with the souls and bodies of men
Revelation 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

.Revelation 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

It would be a horrible end for this spirit in charge of all forms of sexual perversion in the world today.
My final appeal to slay queens and slay Mama's is to repent.
Harlots,concubines,prostitutes,as the scripture calls it.
Adultresses ,forbicatores etc.Time now is to repent from ignorance and from being a slay queen

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won't Celebrate My Birthday On June 12 (tb Joshua ) Video / TB Joshua’s Death: Flags Lowered, Members In Tears At Synagogue Church / Sin Does Not Affect You The Sinner Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.