Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge (2978 Views)

25 Bible verses about Betting/Gambling / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football / Santi Cazorla Rejoins Villareal After Quitting Arsenal This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Day 1
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
tobore4u:
bro, i hve failed the journey. Pls how do i stop myself from entering their outlet because if i entered to charge my phone or watch football i cant control myself from playing it. please help me with workable formula. God bless you.
Chat me on WhatsApp ma but I will send you my email now; peterbenofficial@gmail.com. Email me and I will give you my WhatsApp number, it's not easy but God will help us.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Day 1
Welcome to the family sir, I pray God give you the grace to overcome.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
vincentico:
I'm quitting until the new football season starts. Does that count? smiley
It does sir, but the spirit will leave before the next football season starts. You are welcome.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
tobore4u:
bro, i hve failed the journey. Pls how do i stop myself from entering their outlet because if i entered to charge my phone or watch football i cant control myself from playing it. please help me with workable formula. God bless you.
Remember you are starting from Day 1 again. Start strong today.

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
iampeterben:

Welcome to the family sir, I pray God give you the grace to overcome.
yes o I was a former virtual addict but I quit 2019 though I still do booking but I want to quit every form of betting cause I want to set up my business soon
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes o I was a former virtual addict but I quit 2019 though I still do booking but I want to quit every form of betting cause I want to set up my business soon
I want you to know this journey is not easy man, let no one Bobo you. But once you are determined you will overcome.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by tobore4u(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
pls ever since u stopped virtual, do u entered their outlet? How do u bypass the urge?
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
tobore4u:
pls ever since u stopped virtual, do u entered their outlet? How do u bypass the urge?
To make my own matters sweet and worse, my in-law owns a Bet9ja shop at Oke-Aro. But should I shock you since have started living with this man cos his house is close to my office. Have never given his cashiers one naira of my hard earn money. Never entered his shop to play game just go in to collect keys or check-in the cashiers to ensure they aren't being dubious.

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Brother it's determination oh!
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
tobore4u:
I took an oaths not to play I do go there but I try my best not to look at the scream I just focus on watching soccer or pressing my phone since then my brother I have close to a million on my account me that that use to beg for 100 naira by the road side now have an 2 world class android phones, good clothes looking fresh in space of 2 years and thinking of opening my business my brother when I see people still involve in virtual betting I shake my heart and weep thank God for my life if I can quit virtual then quiting booking is a child play
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
iampeterben:

To make my own matters sweet and worse, my in-law owns a Bet9ja shop at Oke-Aro. But should I shock you since have started living with this man cos his house is close to my office. Have never given his cashiers one naira of my hard earn money. Never entered his shop to play game just go in to collect keys or check-in the cashiers to ensure they aren't being dubious.
That is real discipline bro
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
iampeterben:

I want you to know this journey is not easy man, let no one Bobo you. But once you are determined you will overcome.
my brother if someone can overcome virtual which I did I can quit betting all together u know why because I be my business and am always busy keep ur self busy man
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by tobore4u(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
iampeterben:

i envied u sir.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
tobore4u:
i envied u sir.
Nor whine the Holy Spirit, na God dey do am not my doings.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
my brother if someone can overcome virtual which I did I can quit betting all together u know why because I be my business and am always busy keep ur self busy man
Oil dey your head man, get busy oh! Just imagine me now I just came back from work now, which time I wan get to dey think of football betting or gambling. And kudos to the lady I'm seeing now, she frowns over it like mad. She doesn't entertain gambling or gamblers and me am not ready to loose her oh!

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Day 14✔
Just got in from work now!
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
Day 1
Today is supposed to be your Day 2 I pray you don't fail my friend.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
iampeterben:

Today is supposed to be your Day 2 I pray you don't fail my friend.
yeah bro day 2 of having rest of mind grin
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
yeah bro day 2 of having rest of mind grin
Na so, now you can watch football for the fun it truly is. Support your football clubs without sentiments.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by kenzysmith: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
iampeterben:

Na so, now you can watch football for the fun it truly is. Support your football clubs without sentiments.
yes o
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes o
God will continue to help us, bring more people in my friend okay.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Day 15✔
We ain't stopping till every youths quit gambling. Let's send this menace packing out of Naija.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2021
We move again today!!!
Day 16✔
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by Tonnyb12(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by bouncin04(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one people, keep it up guys.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2021
iampeterben:
We move again today!!!
Day 16✔
Day 17✔
Day 18✔
Day 19✔

Travelled due to work and I couldn't update my status. Guys e nor easy my friend brought me correct score oh! I almost fall for the game cos as I sighted the game I saw its real and it will come and it came. But thanks be to God I remembered my commitment here, I will never reactivate my bet account again. Never!!

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by tobore4u(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
day 6 boom. thank God for his grace.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Glory!!! That's how we start. God be with you.
tobore4u:
day 6 boom. thank God for his grace.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by iampeterben(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Day 20 ✔
Faithful God! Alleluia!!
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by tobore4u(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
For the first time in 6
month i was able to stay clear from all form of betting. Though yesterday i was close to playing virtual while watching england match because the urge was still there, but thankfully God rescued me.
Re: Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge by tobore4u(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Though its only 7days (16th of
june tIll today but its means alot to me. I dedicate this feat to peterpan and kenzysmith for their help and support. God bless u guys....please continue to pray for me to stop it forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Banned From Betting Shop For 'winning Too Much' / Nairabet Is The Nigerian Most Fraudulent Betting Company / Enyeama Set For Centenary Against Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.