Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" (35135 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Regex: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2021
big7:
Truth is, if the govt ever go to war with any region in this entity called Nigeria they will find it harder to get international corporation or support especially from European countries and American continent. Except for their jihadist brothers from the Middle East and that will bring more sympathy from European and American countries to the region at war with the govt.. This govt keeps proving and showing that those agitating have been true with all there claims and accusations they've leveled against the govt.. Nigeria is gone, we only waiting for the day it will be officially declared scattered.

Tbh, you are still a kid to have this thought. The Americans and Europeans will not come into anything. They are the ones who put this thing up and you think they've had enough to enable a disintegration?
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by onatisi(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2021
dem never see anything , if they hear bu next time , they will pick race without even waiting to hear hari
already dollars is 500/naira , just like we predicted way back as 2015 , petrol is goning to 380 or 400 naira , peoples necks have already started strechting thin and long , but there is still more space for more stretching , PEOPLE SHOULD NOTE , ALL THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING , THE WORST IS YET TO COME .
honestly Nigerians need to be taught some big lessons, thanks to buhari for doing this . NO PITY FOR NIGERIANS .they asked for it and they are getting it in full dose

Islamabadd:

Onatisi talk am say by the time Buhari finish with us Nigerians neck go long like rope!
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Origin(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2021
The same way YAHOO! Has gagged freedom of speech by not allowing comments or even going further to suppress some comments.
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by wenegeo(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2021
All Nigerians have the right to freedom of speech and the responsibility not to misuse that right. Any action taken by Government must be measured, proportionate and not supress basic freedoms.
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by GentleRay: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2021
They are selling their produce.
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by tonididdy(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:
Potential Nairaland data leak.

It appears this government is attempting to steal or access Nairaland sensitive data base.

I will soon be deactivating my account.
I think am better off as a guest.

... Logged out...

1 Like

Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by tonididdy(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2021
onatisi:
dem never see anything , if they hear bu next time , they will pick race without even waiting to hear hari
already dollars is 500/naira , just like we predicted way back as 2015 , petrol is goning to 380 or 400 naira , peoples necks have already started strechting thin and long , but there is still more space for more stretching , PEOPLE SHOULD NOTE , ALL THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING , THE WORST IS YET TO COME .
honestly Nigerians need to be taught some big lessons, thanks to buhari for doing this . NO PITY FOR NIGERIANS .they asked for it and they are getting it in full dose

Seconded
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Sirjamo: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
effort1:

Mannabbgrills, Vaughanlanrewaj, simplyleo, madridguy, sirjamo, ngeneukwenu, say Amen angry angry angry
Werey
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by effort1: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sirjamo:
Werey

Your life and the destiny of your children will reflect buhari's tyranny and poor leadership. Say Amen. angry
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by dreu2fine(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Swedish Embassy In Nigeria

https://twitter.com/SwedeninNigeria/status/1400892494884311054?s=19

British Deputy High Commissioner in Abuja

https://twitter.com/GillAtkinson11/status/1400877079642742784?s=19

https://twitter.com/NicolasJSimard/status/1400902144031703045?s=19
British shd go n sleep where are de when Kanu Nnamdi is sayin rubish and pouting d sourth east of Nigeria on fire
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by big7: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Regex:

Tbh, you are still a kid to have this thought. The Americans and Europeans will not come into anything. They are the ones who put this thing up and you think they've had enough to enable a disintegration?

Omo boy, my thoughts shouldn't bother you. You r free to think whatsoever you dim fit. So, next time mind your business quoting me as na watin I see I talk. Make the wahala start first and see things for yourself
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Islamabadd: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
onatisi:

My man.

You remember I've been quoting this tay tay.

Lol.

Diff moniker though.

You na prophet.

1 Like

Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Nasww22nasww: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hg

1 Like

Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
big7:
Truth is, if the govt ever go to war with any region in this entity called Nigeria they will find it harder to get international corporation or support especially from European countries and American continent. Except for their jihadist brothers from the Middle East and that will bring more sympathy from European and American countries to the region at war with the govt.. This govt keeps proving and showing that those agitating have been true with all there claims and accusations they've leveled against the govt.. Nigeria is gone, we only waiting for the day it will be officially declared scattered.

Na una sabi. Oyibo dey find money and will back who will pay them kontinu doing terrorist activities then be shocked when they knack you with terrorist bullets. Welcome to the jungle since una wan become war zone.
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by Psalmistproject: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
What if foreign Nationals leave Nigeria cause they are no longer able to tweet as it's an important aspect of their social lives What will happen to our economy then??

He will blame Jonathan as usual.
Re: Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" by blackmaine: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari kept on exposing himself, no democracy, no freedom of speech, they all want a non challenged government, it can't be possible even in a more civilized world , sitting government receives counter attacks talkless of Nigeria which was never a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.