Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? (335 Views)

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari / Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? by Penguin2: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
So I read about the vituperations of Adamu Garba while appearing on Channels TV where he attacked Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for not calling Twitter to order since she’s WTO Director-General and a Nigerian.

As always, they will always attack Igbos.

That’s why I wanna ask, between Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who is WTO Director General and Amina Mohammed, a Fulani woman who United Nations Deputy Secretary, who is better placed to call Twitter out?

Another Northerner is Nigeria’s permanent representative to the UN too, why did he call Twitter to order?

Why are these people always obsessed with the Igbos?
Re: Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? by fozapi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Penguin2:
So I read about the vituperations of Adamu Garba while appearing on Channels TV where he attacked Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for not calling Twitter to order since she’s WTO Director-General and a Nigerian.

As always, they will always attack Igbos.

That’s why I wanna ask, between Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who is WTO Director General and Amina Mohammed, a Fulani woman who United Nations Deputy Secretary, who is better placed to call Twitter out?

Another Northerner is Nigeria’s permanent representative to the UN too, why did he call Twitter to order?

Why are these people always obsessed with the Igbos?

they think twitter is dangote
Re: Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? by amazingspiderma: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Even those who are termed elite have no wisdom to share.

Growing up, I looked forward to hearing ministers speak so I could borrow words from their speeches.

But not so anymore

In my lifetime, I have seen princes walk on foot and servants ride on hourses in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? by babyfaceafrica: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Everything must be tribal sha
Re: Between NOI And Amina Mohammed, Who Has More Power To Warn Twitter? by myglodata: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
I guess we just have to come to term with the fact that these children with their fringe mentality are a daily reality. Such lack of depth in reasoning!

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governor Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Foreign Herdsmen / JUST IN: Bandits Kill One, Kidnap 10 Students, Lecturers At Kaduna Poly / Nigerians Seeking Separate Nations Have Committed No Crime—lagos Assembly Speake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.