Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge (63470 Views)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2021
cjudy:
shocked
An advice to the FG.

Very soon, Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and other social app will restrict Nigeria from accessing their platforms all because of twitter ban. We are in big war with the FG, its about to go down. And for those of you supporting the ban of twitter, very soon, you won't even have an Internet to access the Web.

Una eyes go soon clear. Watch out the next couple of weeks and see what will happen to social media in Nigeria.

We Don buy market

Keep quiet, fear fear, always moving around with negative energy. I pity the people in your life

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by SocialJustice: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Getdabag:
I said bloodmoney no good
I wasn't talking to you.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by smsinnigeria(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Carmartng:
The Five Star Music boss Emeka Okonkwo who is famously known as E-money has joined Davido to be the first African to Acquires 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge, We reported early that E-money has acquired 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge and shipped it to Nigeria already, A video on Instagram @SupperCarsNigeria showed a Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge was been offloaded, @SupperCarsNigeria on Instagram reached out to davido if it’s his 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge that has just arrived, Davido confirmed he is flying his own, On that chat has it that its E-money (Kcee brother) own that just arrived, Now it's official that E-money has Acquires and shipped his 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge to Nigeria as Obi Cubana was seeing praying for E-money over the new Acquired vehicle.

The Cullinan further stands out with suicide rear doors and optional cargo-area seats that pop up when you open the liftgate. By the way, the name of this SUV comes from the largest rough diamond ever discovered. This 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge hasn’t been crash-tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The Rolls-Royce SUV has a host of driver-assistance technology, including night vision.

2021 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge Price
The 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan has a Starting Price of ₦228,120,337.50, But there are many options on offer which can easily add to the price, while the more powerful 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge has a starting price from ₦280 million >> 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Price, Review, Interior: Most Prestigious Luxury Car

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/e-money-acquires-2021-rolls-royce-cullinan-black-badge/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIF93gM7a4

Where una dey see this money.
This kind of money is the type I want to touch.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Munzy14(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Chukwuemeka mee wee ha ya....grin

I wu nwa-afo Igbo...cheesy
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love hanging out with
but you can’t hangout with your father

1 Like

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Minesbetter(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Bless me lord
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by GeneralPula: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2021
cjudy:
shocked
An advice to the FG.

Very soon, Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and other social app will restrict Nigeria from accessing their platforms all because of twitter ban. We are in big war with the FG, its about to go down. And for those of you supporting the ban of twitter, very soon, you won't even have an Internet to access the Web.

Una eyes go soon clear. Watch out the next couple of weeks and see what will happen to social media in Nigeria.

We Don buy market

You think business is being run with emotions?

Well they should. It’s all gonna be a blessing for our Africa tech experts!
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Getdabag: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2021
SocialJustice:
I wasn't talking to you.
neither was I
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by KingDash: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2021
KIDfurniture:
280m just like that.. na cash em pay or na installment payment ? 280m holy moses . David wey never reach 30 years bought 1. Na wa ooo. I think I need to move to lagos
david father get money na... so that's A plus for him.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2021
That car looks nice
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Burgerlomo: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Big bois things cool

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Lilpen3758: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2021
And I dey find 2k to buy charger since last 2weeks chai
Now I understand people way the commit suicide
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Clear Road for E-Money congratulations Man Nothing good comes easy
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Jackson105: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

No He borrowed it

Hater

Always hating when Igbo man succeeds

Victim mentality has damaged most of you ibo
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
blinking001:
Rich Ipobians are not complaining of one Nigeria because they are benefiting from this government, only those ogogoro drinking touts in the Yeast are complaining anyhow. Peace is all we need. Lets join hands and make Nigeria better.
whenever an otelectuals like you want to get like or share on Social media! Then they have to tagg Biafra Ipobians to it! Very very sad indeed! Mad people everwhere
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Danny50: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Flaunting and frauding= Yahoo Emoney

1 Like

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by cjudy(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2021
michaelpop50:

Keep quiet, fear fear, always moving around with negative energy. I pity the people in your life
SEE person with positive energy. You don't even know what you're doing.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2021
I heard he flew the car in. Nice
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by seyz91(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy
blinking001:
Rich Ipobians are not complaining of one Nigeria because they are benefiting from this government, only those ogogoro drinking touts in the Yeast are complaining anyhow. Peace is all we need. Lets join hands and make Nigeria better.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Kingcalls: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

It is for the guy in Black Henry

So I was right then
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Obi na Yankee ezigbo onye oba nnem
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Eddynut: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Increase your if followers with just a token and stop begging people for follows
1k followers- 1000naira
2k followers -2000 naira
3k followers- 3000naira
500 followers -500naira
NOTE - you can end your financial problems with at least 1k followers on Instagram.
WhatsApp me on 08139207443
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Eddynut: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Increase your Instagram followers with just a token and stop begging people for follows

1k followers- 1000naira
2k followers -2000 naira
3k followers- 3000naira
500 followers -500naira

NOTE - you can end your financial problems with at least 1k followers on Instagram.
WhatsApp me on 08139207443
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Greatfullheart: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
the same way these type look at you.

1 Like

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
one day they will use u buy another cullinan if yahoo boys never finish the thing self

2 Likes

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by KIDfurniture(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Brother I'm sure ur dad us richer than David's dad abeg. Most of una just dey code now. Someone said u drive a 2020 Toyota in this Nigeria

KingDash:
david father get money na... so that's A plus for him.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by gwama: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Huspuppi was also acquired a Rolls Royce car oh. Same way oh. cool cool
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by redsun(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
What do you need a rolls royce for when you don't have roads? Why not just get a donkey pulled cart or a Russian made Siberian terrain truck to navigate the death roads? Buying high end cars in a dungeon like Nigeria is a misplaced priority and it's one of the root causes of the systematic nemesis. It like putting the cart before the horse.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by swhite2ch: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Henry Ike own the car not E-money

Carmartng:
The Five Star Music boss Emeka Okonkwo who is famously known as E-money has joined Davido to be the first African to Acquires 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge, We reported early that E-money has acquired 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge and shipped it to Nigeria already, A video on Instagram @SupperCarsNigeria showed a Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge was been offloaded, @SupperCarsNigeria on Instagram reached out to davido if it’s his 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge that has just arrived, Davido confirmed he is flying his own, On that chat has it that its E-money (Kcee brother) own that just arrived, Now it's official that E-money has Acquires and shipped his 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge to Nigeria as Obi Cubana was seeing praying for E-money over the new Acquired vehicle.

The Cullinan further stands out with suicide rear doors and optional cargo-area seats that pop up when you open the liftgate. By the way, the name of this SUV comes from the largest rough diamond ever discovered. This 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge hasn’t been crash-tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The Rolls-Royce SUV has a host of driver-assistance technology, including night vision.

2021 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge Price
The 2021 Rolls-Royce Cullinan has a Starting Price of ₦228,120,337.50, But there are many options on offer which can easily add to the price, while the more powerful 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge has a starting price from ₦280 million >> 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Price, Review, Interior: Most Prestigious Luxury Car

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/e-money-acquires-2021-rolls-royce-cullinan-black-badge/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIF93gM7a4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.