Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge (63453 Views)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Kingcalls:

So I was right then

Yes
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Alaganature(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Me too..

This one self dey talk...I wonder why Dem never use this naijaolosho since for money ritual
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by xreal: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love hanging out with

Be careful.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by codemaniacs: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
PoloG:
Igbo people with jealousy.. because Davido bought one .. undecided

the irony or ignorance of your comment is staggering shocked shocked shocked

Davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about Davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes Davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

Davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 3/4's I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba...

then Davido's son ( Ifeanyi ) with C:hioma means Ifeanyi is full blood Igbo boy with a Y:oruba surname..

there is nothing like "Igbo people with jealousy.. because Davido bought one " in relation to this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
PoloG:
Igbo people with jealousy.. because Davido bought one .. undecided
hopesay u no dey imitate polo G the us rapper coz u will fail woefully
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by tashashiel(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Kobicove:
Congratulations to him if it's true he actually bought it
not emoney's rolls royce. The rolls belong to his friend henryiyke.

1 Like

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by PoloG: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

Davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about Davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes Davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

Davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 3/4's I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba...

then Davido's son ( Ifeanyi ) with C:hioma means Ifeanyi is full blood Igbo boy with a Y:oruba surname..

there is nothing like "Igbo people with jealousy.. because Davido bought one " in relation to this post.
i never knew davidos mother was igbo grin
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by VicM6: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
The money is blood, the blood is money.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by MansoryMX(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
cjudy:
shocked
An advice to the FG.

Very soon, Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and other social app will restrict Nigeria from accessing their platforms all because of twitter ban. We are in big war with the FG, its about to go down. And for those of you supporting the ban of twitter, very soon, you won't even have an Internet to access the Web.

Una eyes go soon clear. Watch out the next couple of weeks and see what will happen to social media in Nigeria.

We Don buy market

E be like say you nor know the power of youth. Make e try am make we see! Endsars protest na small one! You think say people nor get gun for house abi? Abi because people never begin root guns come out and scattering everything and everywhere! There are more licensed gun people keep at home in Nigeria than any other African country but an average Nigerian has a very strong sanity and respect the law. If Buhari push Nigerians to the wall extremely because we are so good at tolerating bad leaders, we will have no other option but to bite back! So go and warn your vegetable president o angry
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by KingMack(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Heiya Hush puppy Ef-up big time!!!!!

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by GreatChizzy: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:

But the reality is; these kind of men don't like to hang out with leeches.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
U are evil Eviler evilest
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by SimplePlan34: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
That is not a rolls Royce black badge the signature to a rolls Royce black badge is the black grill and black spirit of ecstasy. That a normal rolls Royce Cullinan in black colour.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Emmypure: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Shey ur pale get bicycle Tyre talk more of roll Royce, or what stops u from buying rr abi them cut ur hand, see ur mouth
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
I see hushpuppi in his future. Person wey no fit explain source of wealth but won’t stay quiet dey find wetin?
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

Just dey claim people wey no wan claim you. Leave that Yoruba boy alone and claim your fraudster

3 Likes

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by InvertedHammer: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
/
Ok. Let me calm your nerves.

Once they put a license plate number on it, it becomes a "fairly used Nigerian registered Rolls Royce" grin grin and it will be worth just 2/3 of its value.

Shhhh. Buy the 2018 Cullinan. Nobody can tell the difference.
/
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Nweike190(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
From. Across the world those that made tyres.. Are gainfully employed and receive salaries... To the bolts and not... Families are gainfully employed.... To the R. R.. Engine... People are gainfully employed.... How many people do you want to help in your village... Gain knowledge and find peace... It's not mandatory for his villagers or anyone for that matter to feel entitled to his/her money... You given appreciate.. And not given... Men we move

Offpoint1:
Vanity, that money waste would have fed hundreds of hungry people in his village.

Vanity upon vanity
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Oshokalo: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
This life self:and somebody out there is still paying for hire purchase vehicle
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Orpe7(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Till dem use u for money
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Gfskw: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Really
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by samwillyco1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
See money

God please help me with with the right/needed connections, because poverty is a cause and a disease
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians are deprived. So money feels new to them.

When the many idoits were singing yahooze, many sang along forgetting they were plunging the future generation to crime.

today them don catch hush puppy disgrace am.

Something tells nigerians already say this one hand no too clean. But trust the money servants. They will celebrate their master. Him day de come.

No amoumt of bleaching cream go remove the shame
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by FarahAideed: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
ogalandlord:
The car is not for e-money it’s for the guy sitting next to emoney

They don't know
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Bobcul: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
[b][/b]poverty has eaten up your brain, think wise
Offpoint1:
Vanity, that money waste would have fed hundreds of hungry people in his village.

Vanity upon vanity
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ejanla077: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
DMechyy:
I beg, who has EMoneys contact. We have the right oil and parts for this beast. Best price, We deliver Nationwide. Pay On delivery in Lagos

Checkout this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6580000/engine-oils-transmission-fluids-coolants

Funny guy..

His man jowizaza is CEO of mobil in Nigeria. He also own NIPCO. and JEZCO OIL
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by DMechyy: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2021
ejanla077:

Funny guy..

His man jowizaza is CEO of mobil in Nigeria. He also own NIPCO. and JEZCO OIL

Oya, boss, comman buy oil. We have parts too. Nationwide delivery, pay on delivery in Lagos
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ejanla077: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
DMechyy:

Oya, boss, comman buy oil. We have parts too. Nationwide delivery, pay on delivery in Lagos

I am a distributor of AZ OIL
JEZCO oil
Dozzy oil
Tonimas oil
Oyoyo oil
Autosheck
Abro
Mobil
Total
And other lubricants

Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ejanla077: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adakintroy:
Nigerians are deprived. So money feels new to them.

When the many idoits were singing yahooze, many sang along forgetting they were plunging the future generation to crime.

today them don catch hush puppy disgrace am.

Something tells nigerians already say this one hand no too clean. But trust the money servants. They will celebrate their master. Him day de come.

No amoumt of bleaching cream go remove the shame

Stop dragging people to ur poverty.. That you have not made it yet does not mean other people dont hustle legit..

E money is the agent that clears goods for honeywell plc.. One of the biggest capitalised companies in Nigeria... This is more than enough to drive fancy cars....
E money own 5 star tomatoes. And other products.. Have a positive mindset. Work hard Someday it will work for you.. Stop the hate
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by Adakintroy: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
ejanla077:

Stop dragging people to ur poverty.. That you have not made it yet does not mean other people dont hustle legit..

E money is the agent that clears goods for honeywell plc.. One of the biggest capitalised companies in Nigeria... This is more than enough to drive fancy cars....
E money own 5 star tomatoes. And other products.. Have a positive mindset. Work hard Someday it will work for you.. Stop the hate

Keep receiving yourself.

No honest business man have time to snap with things. Business men dont like too much attention like that. Honest business men flex on code. That na person weh never get sense.

And na only G.boys sense de half mature like that.
Re: E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge by ejanla077: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adakintroy:

Keep receiving yourself.

No honest business man have time to snap with things. Business men dont like too much attention like that. Honest business men flex on code. That na person weh never get sense.

And na only G.boys sense de half mature like that.
As i dey hustle now. Small time i will open an engine oil blending company... When i start to buy rolls royce your type will say i am g boy sad grin cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked
I guess davido Cristiano mayweather are not honest business men. What do I kno..

Moral guide. I hail you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.