Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. (3827 Views)

Get 100MB Daily For Free Via VPN / Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale / How To Use Twitter In Nigeria Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by OutOfContext: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Yeah be careful, some onion will allow you to do illegal izh but they're run by the FBI so if you got plans to leave this country, make sure you leave no digital trace that'll link back to you before dem bounce you for embassy (or arrest you if you land) and you'll start blaming your village people.

Hahahaha.... cheesy

Immediately my browser alerted me that I'm been tracked shocked omo na so I Japa comot afta burning all my history and any other traces. cheesy
Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by KrazyDave16(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
OutOfContext:

I thought I would find someone new tricks there cheesy
Unless you a hacker, you have no business there.
Mafias, FBI and other policing bodies, private folks contract em for stuff so best you keep out.

The marketplaces are okay for you and some other places but some places, you don't go even out of curiosity (especially the hitman sites) or learning (hackers forum).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by KrazyDave16(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
OutOfContext:

Hahahaha.... cheesy

Immediately my browser alerted me that I'm been tracked shocked omo na so I Japa comot afta burning all my history and any other traces. cheesy
That doesn't work at all. They know where you were but since it's from naija you were messing around, they dismissed you.

If not, you'd have gotten a call.

1 Like

Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by OutOfContext: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Unless you a hacker, you have no business there.
Mafias, FBI and other policing bodies, private folks contract em for stuff so best you keep out.

The marketplaces are okay for you and some other places but some places, you don't go even out of curiosity (especially the hitman sites) or learning (hackers forum).

I will take the advice.

Thanks cheesy
Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by OutOfContext: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:

That doesn't work at all. They know where you were but since it's from naija you were messing around, they dismissed you.

If not, you'd have gotten a call.
I was damn scared at that time and it took me 2weeks to visit again grin
Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by KrazyDave16(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
OutOfContext:

I was damn scared at that time and it took me 2weeks to visit again grin
Can relate.

Next time, check if you got any script on your PC if you decide to go exploring.

Wouldn't want to wake up with an infected PC or your blockchain wallet compromised and empty.

1 Like

Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by alterego17: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Dark web is like the deep web, difference is you don't have to go far and waste data looking for disturbing stuffs and there are legit sites there too.

alterego17, The hidden wiki got you covered on legit and questionable sites but know your activities are monitored once you enter if you stupid enough to leave a digital trail.

Tanx 4 d mention bro....pls send mi d hidden wiki link...I use nord VPN to access tor browser so my trails ain't visible
Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by iseoluwanimi: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2021
On any smartphones?
Edunews:
Ok, so its no news that the FG has banned twitter IPs in Nigeria.

I woke up tonight to access twitter and the app wasn't loading new feeds while every other stuff was working. So here's what you do if you experience same.

1. Open playstore and search for Free VPN.
2. Download any of the top 5, preferably *thunderVPN* or click here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.fast.free.unblock.thunder.vpn%26hl%3Den%26gl%3DUS%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dthunder%2Bvpn%2Bapk&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjE3Z_Wsf_wAhV5D2MBHXacC7AQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3_-kmxWrkGbO2v_W9sfrxX

3. Open the app after installation and just click on connect.
4. Once it connects, open twitter app again and you'd see that your messages would start loading fine.

Freedom of Expression & Freedom of infornation is our unalienable rights.

They can do the much they can but we are resilient, we are Nigerians and they can't shut us out.

#Share this information with to all your groups, friends and let it go viral
Lets bring all our friends back to using twitter as many lives depends or are touched by it (influencers, fund raisers, etc).

Cheers...
#Nigerian Bot
Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by KrazyDave16(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
alterego17:

Tanx 4 d mention bro....pls send mi d hidden wiki link...I use nord VPN to access tor browser so my trails ain't visible
Not bad.

Look it up, the directory is public

Other onion you get via invite.
Re: How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. by OutOfContext: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Can relate.

Next time, check if you got any script on your PC if you decide to go exploring.

Wouldn't want to wake up with an infected PC or your blockchain wallet compromised and empty.
Ok thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Verified With A Green Badge On Whatsapp / How To Activate Mtn 75mb For N20 And 1.5gb For N400 / Whatsapp Vs Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.