Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] (794 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:08am On Jun 05, 2021
We are so used to death and horror in Nigeria and seeing people die means nothing to us and many on social media platforms would even mock the dead and blame the victims and blame the dead, Nigerians are so used to death and carnage insane countries, the country would be on standstill and federal police would get to work to fish out those murderers but in Nigeria, nothing would be done and as long as the killings happen in the southeast Buhari would never do anything, he would not send fighter jets to bomb the kill the terrorist murderers, we just lament online and mock the victims and then move on waiting for another one to happen.I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/why-igbos-leaders-must-learn-from-js what Igbos must learn from Benue J.S.Tarka.

We all watched the horror that took place in Ebonyi state the border area between Benue and Ebonyi state where Fulanis herdsmen killed over 100 people and no investigations have been done and the killers disappeared and you begin to ask are these killers ghost? How do they manage to kill so many and just disappear,TY Danjuma the war criminal that was involved in the counter-coup in 1966 said the Nigerian army is working with the Fulani terrorist to kill us, yes he said it the video is down below, why did we not take what he said very serious, Danjuma is among the cabal of this country so he is sure of what he was saying why did they not arrest him? Why did DSS not invite him? The man Danjuma has over 20 oil Wells in the so-called Niger delta so we can believe him.

Fulanis can kill their fellows in the North we don't care because they brought them during the elections so they brought this cancer upon themselves and us and I have no mercy for them, but why would the Fulani terrorist be killing innocent Igbo people, we never brought them to Nigeria, their brothers in the North brought them to chase Goodluck Jonathan out off office and if you doubt me go and watch an APC member of the North said it himself and not me.

We Igbos want no part of these marauders, we never asked you wicked Northern politicians to invite your Fulani terrorist from Mali and the rest of the Sahel, now these people are going around killing innocent people and you must ask how do these people escape after killing so many people?. The reason why I say Igbos must support the Benue people is simple and we must go back to history.

In 1804 the brave men of Benue stopped and fought the Fulani jihadist trying to come down south and I posted the Nigerian map so you can have a better understanding of what I am saying, the brave Tiv warriors stopped them from coming down south, and anyways we Igbos would have defeated them like we are doing now, Benue people stood the ground against the Fulanis in 1804 and this was why they have their cultures and traditions intact, unlike the Hausa people that got overrun by this jihadist.

So the main reason why Fulanis are killing Benue people is that they still have the anger of 1804 and they want to complete the mission of Usman Dan Fo Dio, this is real and not a joke, and we Igbos must support the Benue people and put a lot of effort on the Benue/Ebonyi border area to stop this jihadist and I tell my friends in Benue stop these people like your forefathers did in 1804.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tIwgkvRH0

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-igbos-must-support-benue-people

Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:14am On Jun 05, 2021
umunaija i don cook finish come chop
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by Arda1000(m): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Mtcheew,they are paying the price of Biafrian war, this is just the beginning
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2021
video of TY danjuma here saying the nigerian army is working with the killers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YwR3SFx2Nw
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Arda1000:
Mtcheew,they are paying the price of Biafrian war, this is just the beginning

i understand your pain but we must support them because they are getting closer to home and it is our own interest to help
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2021
They said T.Y DANJUMA killed them before but today is their friend hmmmmm, I remembered some years ago, my friend told me why did I tell that girl truth? and I told him anytime I tell lie, it is like there is heavy stone tie around my neck, and today the same girl is my wife, I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIE AND FEEL ALRIGHT AND BOAST AND EVEN TRY TO TELL MORE LIES AGAIN
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by Pmpm: 5:16am On Jun 05, 2021
angry
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by fozapi(m): 5:33am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:
They said T.Y DANJUMA killed them before but today is their friend hmmmmm, I remember some years ago my friend told me why did I tell that girl truth? and I told him anytime I tell lies, it is like there is heavy stone tie around my neck, and today the same girl is my wife, I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIE AND FEEL ALRIGHT AND BOAST AND EVEN TRY TO TELL MORE LIE AGAIN

dude speak english nobody cares about your personal life
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by Solsix(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Karma they knows our addresses and will serve us accordingly, all she is asking us is to be patient. Let me forget the roles they play in biafra war, now that igbos are demanding for succession what role are they play in actualizing that?? I might not like nnadi kanu approach but anyone still clamouring for one Nigeria now especially from middle belt or southern nigeria needs his head examine thoroughly.
Re: Why Igbos Must Support The Benue People[photos ] by fozapi(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Solsix:
Karma they knows our addresses and will serve us accordingly, all she is asking us is to be patient. Let me forget the roles they play in biafra war, now that igbos are demanding for succession what role are they play in actualizing that?? I might not like nnadi kanu approach but anyone still clamouring for one Nigeria now especially from middle belt or southern nigeria needs his head examine thoroughly.

you are correct benue need to declare where they stand now for igbos or fulanis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What ISWAP Leader Said After His Group Killed Shekau / President Buhari Laughs At Joe Biden's Creepy Video / Kanu Work Almost Done as house of reps moves notion on division of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.