Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? (1953 Views)

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 12:48am On May 03, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
My boyfriend's pal raped me

Kemi Ashefon, kashefon@punchng.com

I met this guy four months ago and we started an affair. During Christmas, he invited me for a drink with him and his friends. After awhile, I got tipsy and he took me inside his room to sleep. Later, I discovered that he made love to me and then, left the door unlocked. One of his friends came inside and raped me.

advertisement

When my boyfriend found out what happened, he was upset. Even his other friends were so angry with the fellow who raped me that they almost fought him.

I wept, but my man promised never to leave me. A few days later, he was scrolling through my phonebook and discovered how I stored his name. He was not pleased at all. After a few days, I observed he had started acting strangely.

I asked him but his response hurt me. I wanted to know what went wrong, but he would not talk. Was it because of what happened or because I did not store his name as my lover? I am confused.

DB,

Lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/1/802.html
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Sunday, May 1, 2011
My boyfriend's pal violated me

Kemi Ashefon, kashefon@punchng.com
I met this guy four months ago and we started an affair. During Christmas, he invited me for a drink with him and his friends. After awhile, I got tipsy and he took me inside his room to sleep. Later, I discovered that he made love to me and then, left the door unlocked. One of his friends came inside and violated me.

advertisement

When my boyfriend found out what happened, he was upset. Even his other friends were so angry with the fellow who violated me that they almost fought him.
I wept, but my man promised never to leave me. A few days later, he was scrolling through my phonebook and discovered how I stored his name. He was not pleased at all. After a few days, I observed he had started acting strangely.
I asked him but his response hurt me. I wanted to know what went wrong, but he would not talk. Was it because of what happened or because I did not store his name as my lover? I am confused.

DB,

Lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/1/802.html

yeewwwwheeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic very unfortunate. undecided she decided to cheat and got played in the worst way.
hope she learned her lesson. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by deniyor: 2:13am On May 03, 2011
That relationship was over the moment the friend slept with her. Whether it was intentional or not.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 2:56am On May 03, 2011
deniyor:

That relationship was over the moment the friend slept with her. Whether it was intentional or not.

Why?. Will you dump your partner if he/she got violated by your own friend?
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by deniyor: 3:07am On May 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Why?. Will you dump your partner if he/she got violated by your own friend?
It will be the beginning of the end of the relationship in most cases. I will break it down shortly.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 3:13am On May 03, 2011
deniyor:

It will be the beginning of the end of the relationship in most cases. I will break it down shortly.

Is it her fault that she got violated?
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by deniyor: 3:36am On May 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Is it her fault that she got violated?
IMO, it could be the guy's fault or the lady's fault. In this story, its the guy's fault.

1. It could be a set up btw the bf and the friend. That will be irresponsible of the bf. For him to have agreed to such a deal, the relationship was over b4 the act itself. No guy is going to let his friend sleep with a girl he is serious about.

2. It could be an act of collision btw the friend and the girl. Less likely to be the case but a possibility. There are pointers that the girl in the story might not exactly a saint ( assuming she stored her bf's name with the a strange name like MUGU #4 etc). Unlikely tho, cos except the friend is extremely stupid, he wouldn't take a chance where everyone is. But it brings the question to mind, what gave him the audacity to do such a thing? with the bf and other friends lurking around?
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by deniyor: 3:37am On May 03, 2011
3. There is no collusion anywhere. In that case, the couple are quite careless. The bf especially. You would think the guy will be at least protective of his drunk gf. If he leaves his drunk gf nude in the room, and leaves the door unlocked, what if anyone opens the door. The girl said she was tipsy, I wonder if she was too tipsy to know she was being raped? Why didn't she raise an alarm? All she needed was a single shout and others would hear, even her irresponsible bf.
Say the bf meant no evil, it would eat him deep inside that he couldn't protect his girl. And I intentionally leave out consequences to the friend cos that is not what this is about. Such guilt eventually eat in relationships that things will not be the same. Hence the beginning of the end of the relationship. It starts with little widrawals and then develops into fighting about little things. How will his friends, her friends, outsiders view him and the girl or their opinion of the truth? These things all add up.
Of course, there are some couples that can get through that kinda thing, but most don't.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 3:40am On May 03, 2011
deniyor:

IMO, it could be the guy's fault or the lady's fault. In this story, its the guy's fault.

1. It could be a set up btw the bf and the friend. That will be irresponsible of the bf. For him to have agreed to such a deal, the relationship was over b4 the act itself. No guy is going to let his friend sleep with a girl he is serious about.

2. It could be an act of collision btw the friend and the girl. Less likely to be the case but a possibility.[b] There are pointers that the girl in the story might not exactly a sain[/b]t ( assuming she stored her bf's name with the a strange name like MUGU #4 etc). Unlikely tho, cos except the friend is extremely silly, he wouldn't take a chance where everyone is. But it brings the question to mind, what gave him the audacity to do such a thing? with the bf and other friends lurking around?

That you don't know. You are making things up just to lay blame on her. The truth of the matter is that it is not her fault that she got violated and her boyfriend must be a wimp to dump her over that. Agree?
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by deniyor: 4:04am On May 03, 2011
I"m not trying to lay the blame on her. I was just looking at all the possibilties I could think of at the moment. Its not cool to blame the victim of a rape for the rape itself.
Its always a good thing, to avoid getting yourself in a situation like that. Funny thing is she doesn't even remember having sex with her bf, so I doubt she remembers being raped by the friend. Suffices to say, she probably was told she was raped later.
Personally, I think a lady shouldn't drink to the extent she doesn't remember having sex. Nothing good comes out of that.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by UncleJJ(m): 5:04am On May 03, 2011
and discovered how I stored his name

Shanu - how did you store his name - mugu 12 or 13 tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by llemisy(f): 9:58am On May 03, 2011
offcourse he will definately liv u because any moment he remb d incident he is sad nd yu,re nt even showin him more love by storing his name with something else,,,,anyway best of luck
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 10:56am On May 03, 2011
deniyor:

Personally, I think a lady shouldn't drink to the extent she doesn't remember having sex. Nothing good comes out of that.

Men too.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 10:58am On May 03, 2011
deniyor:

Men too.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by Beync(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2011
abi dey put coke for her drink, which kind tipsy wey she go dey wen she no no say person de voilation her
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by MMM2(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2011
i dot understand,
is she angry dat d some1. ra-ped her or dat d BF is tried of her.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by chines4(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2011
Its unfortunate Just go on with u'r life. And don't forget the lesson, don't drink and get tipsy again
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 03, 2011
i dnt tink a guy wuld get a gurl tipsy b4 sex if he rily luvz ha.
I bliv it was a planned work.
I also dn c a reasn y i wuld lock ma gurlfy in a rum cuz she*z drunk.
I*l monitor movementz jwor.
I bliv d guy was aware.
D quarel na show*off
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by aloyemeka1: 5:02am On May 04, 2011
M M M:

i dot understand,
is she angry dat d some1. ra-ped her or dat d BF is tried of her.

The latter.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by eridah2007(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2011
contact fbi lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by Natasha2(f): 1:16pm On May 05, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crysad
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by MrInfo1(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2011
IMO, I believe its a plan work, no responsible guy will get so tipsy with/without [b]HIS [/b]partner to the extend of [b]HIS [/b]frd violating [b]HIS [/b]girlfriend
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by hannydarl(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2011
I believe it was planned. The boyfriend got her tipsy and then slept with her and allowed his other friends do her too. I dont believe it was just 1 of them

But wait, did you notice she believes that her bf Sleeping with her while drunk was okay but his friend doing it with her was wrong? I think in both cases she was rapped by the BF and his pal.

The bf just wanted to punish her before dumping her.
Re: My Boyfriend's Pal Violated Me & He Wants To Dump Me: What Should I Do? by deniyor: 6:23am On May 18, 2011
hannydarl:

I believe it was planned. The boyfriend got her tipsy and then slept with her and allowed his other friends do her too. I dont believe it was just 1 of them

But wait, did you notice she believes that her bf Sleeping with her while drunk was okay but his friend doing it with her was wrong? I think in both cases she was rapped by the BF and his pal.
The bf just wanted to punish her before dumping her.

^^^ The boyfriend sleeping with her while drunk wouldn't be considered rape. IMO You could say there was implied consent before she got drunk etc. It is acceptable to her, as she is in a sexual relationship with him already.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Along Onipanu/palmgrove Today / Slay Queen Flogged After Defending Her Sex Tape Leak, Her Hair Also Shaved / What Is Happening To Palmpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.