Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down (2077 Views)

Twitter, Nigeria Agreement Suffers Setback As Musk Buys Microblogging Platform / It's True , Tweeter Nigeria Is Officially Down And Out / Nasir Kwarra: Nigeria’s Population Is Officially 206 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2021
caprini1:
Its not working anymore,its been pulled down , one network after the other,it will soon get to MTN.

Wetin be this?

No be twitter or na witter Im be?

Mtcheew

Nigeria has no power over me.

Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by Joromi1: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2021
That's one thing with Fulani Muslims. They use intimidation to dominate. And once they're in control you're a goner. Exactly what they're doing in Benue.
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by fiizznation: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 7
Are you ok? Haven't you guys infiltrated this site with your ipob propaganda?
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by Golan007: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
With the depth of low's buhari has taken this shithole if a new government comes in and unban Twitter, unban bitcoin, open cotonu boarder, etc people would say it has worked not knowing it's buhari foolishness that is deceiving them

China that banned Bitcoin are mad abi?
UK has started cracking down on platforms that trade Bitcoins, they too are made abi?
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by Curious345: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2021
If I slap you
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2021
fiizznation:
Are you ok? Haven't you guys infiltrated this site with your ipob propaganda?
the mods will fix you
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by SimplyShit: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2021
fiizznation:
Very good, very good! Stupid jack allowed ipob miscreants to use his platform to undermined Nigeria's sovereignty. And that place(Twitter) is filled up with so many sick and toxic nuisances calling themselves influencers

You don't have sense. Coconut head
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by mu2sa2: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2021
fiizznation:
Lol VPN that has so many malware. And you think access to VPNs cant be blocked by the government?

Anyway I dont think people will subject themselves to unnecessary headaches just because they want to use Twitter.
I wonder! See how some people are masturbating over the twitter ban as if without twitter their life is finished.
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by nelsonebby(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2021
fiizznation:
Lol VPN that has so many malware. And you think access to VPNs cant be blocked by the government?

Anyway I dont think people will subject themselves to unnecessary headaches just because they want to use Twitter.
Bruh shut up
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by nelsonebby(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2021
mu2sa2:
I wonder! See how some people are masturbating over the twitter ban as if without twitter their life is finished.
Northern Nigeria should have there own country. Why don't you people want this?
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by Phcmayor(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter is working
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by omoharry(f): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2021
dayoakinns:

Which network you dey use. Because Twitter don stop to dey work for my Phone.
download puffin web browser ..that is what I did to get back on Twitter
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by vibre: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2021
fiizznation:

Oga go rest, that una yeye propaganda no dey work. Twitter is working just fine with the VPN. No be wetin I don dey use since morning?
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by fiizznation: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2021
vibre:

Oga go rest, that una yeye propaganda no dey work. Twitter is working just fine with the VPN. No be wetin I don dey use since morning?
Lol is there any trending topic in that your vpn Twitter. Is seems you guys dont know the kind of blow the FG gave Twitter
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by vibre: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2021
fiizznation:
Lol is there any trending topic in that your vpn Twitter. Is seems you guys dont know the kind of blow the FG gave Twitter
Oga go rest joor, you are sounding like a 5th century cave man.
Re: TWITTER Nigeria Is Officially Down by mastertek: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
I am using Airtel and Twitter is not working

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway / 2023: As Nigerians Now Beat Drums For Osinbajo Presidency / 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.