Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? (678 Views)

Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
That Twitter Has Stop Working, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Seriously now is not the time to make joke out of twitter ban in Nigeria...

This is uncalled for.. this is the human right abuses

It's odd how we are making jokes about this ban.

The tyranny of these people is assuming great proportions. They are trampling on our rights. Well..
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2021
I know I will

But just thinking on how human right abuses is sky rocking Nigeria right now...

temptnow:
Download free VPN and connect freely
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by inoki247: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Na true oh I try refreshing e no gri refresh...

I try View image e no view...

with the way things are going shey diz people no go ban Oxygen like diz... sad shocked
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by pyyxxaro: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2021
My Twitter nor de gree refresh oh

Sai Baba
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by pleasureosondu(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Same here

Lalasticala
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by mightyhaze: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Banhari donit
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by dvkot(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2021
So this cow government don't know how many thousands of Nigeria makes a living of twitter or like how twitter is the best channel to reach out to companies to get a speedy answer.
Just imagine all the solved cases that twitter helped accomplish like #justiceforhinny
And several others that
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2021
I Have Paid VPN

Has activated it on my phone

My worri

Na Mass's majority of Nigerians that can use VPN AND MORE, THE Ads placement

colorsofrainbow:
who told you twitter had stopped working?
Download puffin browser and keep enjoying twitter
Re: I Just Discovered That Twitter Has Stop Working, How About You? by Edygrin(m): 7:13am On Jun 05, 2021
You know how many businesses will cripple because of one man's ego?

There are people who've made millions from twitter, there are also businesses in Nigeria who have paid millions to twitter for ads but because of one man's ego they'd all be surcharged.

All the Twitter influencers who supported this government, I hope you all are happy now, let's see who will pay you for influencing and branding.

Please Buhari should also ban Facebook so that we can finally return to 1984, let the world continue leaving us behind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? / Osama Bin Laden Vs Nnamdi Kanu / EFCC Arrests 20 Internet Fraudsters In Daura Katsina State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.