Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter (3079 Views)

Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) / BREAKING: Redeemed Church Will Not Comply With Twitter Ban - Pastor Adeboye / "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by jmaxjohn(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2021
This is based on all 4 glo lines in my house.
Non of us can access YouTube and Google play store without a vpn since the ban on twitter

I called glo customer care and was told to screenshot the response and mail their 3g support channel undecided

EDIT: Google play store and YouTube access have been restored as at 11:30am

1 Like

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Simplyleo: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2021
A very fat lie.

I just checked.

9 Likes

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by LikeAking: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Govt no wise.

Bunch of real illiterates.

Go to the various APK sites, etc and downlod your VPN directly.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by tollyboy5(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2021
jmaxjohn:
Non of us can access YouTube and Google play store without a vpn since the ban on twitter

I called glo customer care and was told to screenshot the response and mail their 3g support channel undecided
i was trying to access youtube thismorning on my system with my glo line.

it wasnt going , i tried other site and it went.

lalasticlacla please push this to front page. lets hear from other glo users

1 Like

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by tollyboy5(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
A very fat lie.

I just checked.
What line do you use? I know you're a BMC.

12 Likes

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Jostoman: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

you know him very well.

14 Likes

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by AntiBMC(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2021
If this is true and all telcos follow suit, then they should all prepare to pack up and go cos those platforms are the reasons why pple purchase data at the ridiculous price they sell them in the first place.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Akeem1759(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Same Problem I'm facing.. This Country is just Mad
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Godson213: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2021
I thought I was the only one not able to access YouTube. Wow!!
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Solsix(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2021
jmaxjohn:

Simply put Glo block una cheat
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by don4real18(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
A very fat lie.

I just checked.

It's not a lie. Check again

1 Like

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Simplyleo: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2021
don4real18:

I just checked again, working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Nairaland; where one user will create a false narrative and back it up with twenty alternates. What are the rules here for again?

9 Likes

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Sammy07: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
don4real18:

Godson213:
I thought I was the only one not able to access YouTube. Wow!!
Simplyleo:

I just checked again, working perfectly.
Akeem1759:
Same Problem I'm facing.. This Country is just Mad

I was able to access my YouTube.
Anyways with MTN

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
There's nothing Buhari will do today that will surprise me. We met him in 1984, cos a leopard can never change his skin color
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2021
jmaxjohn:

LOL chai wetin u wan gain from this lie? Lala mynd4 seun ban this guy
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by pyrex23(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2021
SlyDev:

LOL chai wetin u wan gain from this lie? Lala mynd4 seun ban this guy

He's not lying
I also can't access Spotify with my glo
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2021
meobizy:
Nairaland; where one user will create a false narrative and back it up with twenty alternates. What are the rules here for again?

Exactly
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by nengibo: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2021
don4real18:

its a lie, I just checked
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by EndNigeriaNoow: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
I have not been able to browse with glo through out today. I think its network problems, glo is not a reliable network
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Kylekent59: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Everything is working fine with GLO. We are grandmasters of data. The more you berate or critisize us, the more customers we get.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Whois(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Kylekent59:
Everything is working fine with GLO. We are grandmasters of data. The more you berate or critisize us, the more customers we get.
can you access play store?
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Kylekent59: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Whois:
can you access play store?

Yes. It is working fine.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by WoeBetide666: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
The ban should remain. People may access these sites with VPN if they want, like it is in China, but the ban should remain.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Whois(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Kylekent59:

Yes. It is working fine.

Yes and youtube. I was unable to access play store between 6AM to 11Am this morning but it fine now.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by FarahAideed: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

He supreme leader of BMC rats
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by delzbaba(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is true, Glo has been waiting for this opportunity to show there incompetence.
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adenuga and many large corporates that you all work for are pure CAPITALISTS and their profits are more important than your Future - if Nigeria goes belly-up, the large corporates have off-shore accounts and they will simply vanish while you all suffer and die, they will come back to rebuild paying you peanuts and you will love it grin

Adenuga is currently experiencing dangerous health issues just like his boy-friend IBB tongue
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by gregyboy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
The op wasnt lieing my twitter and playstore wasnt working this money untill i forcetop my playstore

Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Dechymmytv(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
jmaxjohn:

them don mumu click the button to block both Google play store and YouTube with Twitter grin
Very useless network
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Kinematics: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
jmaxjohn:

This is true
Re: Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter by Kinematics: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
nengibo:

its a lie, I just checked

Nengi it wasn't a lie. It was blocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Of Buhari Policies That Destroyed The Economy / SHAME: List Of Groups, Organisations & People That Rejected Peter Obi / Coronation King Charles Was A Mixture Of Christianity And Traditions(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.