Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Advice To Igbo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Igbo Youths (1162 Views)

2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2021
We are surrounded by idiots. The SW is in bed with the Fula
The SS are still playing oil politics. Why else do you think an ikwere or Ika person would look you in the face and tell you they are not Igbo?
The north will win again and again because the only opposition they have is a lone voice.

So what is my advice to Igbo youths? Leave Nigeria enmass
Don't look back. Nigeria is an abokì country with a love for blood. The world is very very very large. Don't look back. Leave Nigeria enmass.
If you have money, move to Canada or Australia via studies. US and UK are still viable options and Germany offers tuition free education.
If you don't have money, move to upward mobile African countries like Kenya, Ghana, ivory coast, Namibia, Botswana etc.

Believe me, once you settle your family and yourself outside Nigeria, you won't miss Nigeria one bit.

And for your information, Nigeria won't change o! Forget story, Nigeria won't change. It will remain a third world country because the tribe in the majority are among the least educated in the whole world. Look at their sister countries like Niger, Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso and Ginuea Bissau
They have structured the country in such a way that no region can make it.
I laugh when yorubas brag with Lagos...Lagos is a shit hole shittier than Enugu town. Marina is dirty and that is even the downtown of Lagos.
Abuja is ok but then, you are surrounded by violent abokìs who can start killing you because the French President insulted Muhammed.

There are ethnic groups who have more diaspora population than in their home countries.
Israelis
Irish
English
Portuguese
Swedes Spanish etc are examples of ethnic groups with a larger diaspora population.
Think about a future where igbos are the black majority in countries like Canada and Australia.

Leave Nigeria now and don't look back. Let the world be our ashtray. Let abokì take over Nigeria, they would still not know what to do with it because they don't have the mental capacity to reason beyond cow and Muhammed

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
The SS are still playing oil politics. Why else do you think an ikwere or Ika person would look you in the face and tell you they are not Igbo?
The north will win again and again because the only opposition they have is a lone voice.

Don't look back. Nigeria is an abokì country with a love for blood. The world is very very very large. Don't look back. Leave Nigeria enmass.
If you have money, move to Canada or Australia via studies.
If you don't have money, move to upward mobile African countries like Kenya, Ghana, ivory coast, Namibia, Botswana etc.

Believe me, once you settle your family and yourself outside Nigeria, you won't miss Nigeria one bit.

And for your information, Nigeria won't change o! Forget story, Nigeria won't change. It will remain a third world country because the tribe in the majority are the least educated.
I laugh when yorubas brag with Lagos...Lagos is a shit hole shittier than Enugu town. Marina is dirty and that is even the downtown of Lagos.
Abuja is ok but then, you are surrounded by violent abokìs who can start killing you because the French President insulted Muhammed.

There are ethnic groups who have more diaspora population than in their home countries.
Israelis
Irish
English
Portuguese
Swedes etc are examples of ethnic groups with a larger diaspora population.
Think about a future where igbos are the black majority in countries like Canada and Australia.

Leave Nigeria now and don't look back. Let the world be our ashtray.

You want us to leave our land for you ? Lazy thief.

Our ancestral land is not up for sale. To the last MAN cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:

And for your information, Nigeria won't change o! Forget story, Nigeria won't change. It will remain a third world country because the tribe in the majority are the least educated.

Israelis
Irish
English
Portuguese

Leave Nigeria now and don't look back. Let the world be our ashtray.

Liar, just plain lies. Show us the evidence.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by GuyWise101(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You have spoken well, Nwafor.
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Rahkman: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Igbo ignore him ...... i am an igbo man and i am not going anywhere lets stay back and develop our country nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

You want us to leave our land for you ? Lazy thief.

Our ancestral land is not up for sale. To the last MAN cool
I am igbo. I didn't want to leave Nigeria before. But now that I have left, I keep asking myself why I didn't leave sooner.
Look at what is happening to the Tigrays of Ethiopia. The world is silent as they are being cleansed out.
Look at how America and Australia wiped out the natives
Look at the Asaba massacre. They white diplomats in Nigeria in 1970 pretended like nothing happened.
Buhari and his fula people will kill Igbos again and yorubas will cheer them and SS will take advantage to take more of our boundary communities.

We have to systematically save our ethnic group by moving to Canada and Australia.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Rahkman:
Igbo ignore him ...... i am an igbo man and i am not going anywhere lets stay back and develop our country nigeria
Nigeria is not an igboman's country. It is an abokì country that the yorubas have sworn to help them keep if they made them president every 8 years

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Generalnomercy: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:

Israelis
Irish
English
Portuguese

Leave Nigeria now and don't look back. Let the world be our ashtray. Let abokì take over Nigeria, they would still not know what to do with it because they don't have the mental capacity to reason beyond cow and Muhammed

You're a big fool.

Ignos should leave their ancestoral lands for you terrorists to occupy and take over?

Thunderstorms on your head.

Onyeara.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're a big fool.

Ignos should leave their ancestoral lands for you terrorists to occupy and take over?

Onyeara.
Igbos who can see what I'm saying can hear my voice.
It is an unpopular opinion. But it is not unreasonable
Just as Femi Adesina boldly said on AIT, what is the need of the land if you are dead.
He said it and he means. It is the mentality of the abokìs who run this country.
Your ancestral lands or your life. And they will get away with it because yorubas are still doing one yeye Nigeria with them.

Educated Igbos who have the opportunity to leave... leave. Don't look at the land. The land is nothing. You can buy land in Alberta, in Ontario...leave abokì country alone for your life. Don't be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Zaheertyler(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Japa japa japa
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Igboid: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2021
You have a point.
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Rodwave: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're a big fool.

Onyeara.

Selemempe is Igbo oh.

You need to ask him reasons for his sudden change of mind. Stop attacking him
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by PoloG: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2021
I thought igbos were brave? grin grin why do you want to run away? grin grin
Cursed tribe grin
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2021
PoloG:
Cursed tribe grin
you have turned the country to an abokì society. Only abokì can enjoy the chaos in the country today.

And oh we are not a cursed tribe. We are a progressive people who deserve to be in a progressive country
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by PoloG: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
you have turned the country to an abokì society. Only abokì can enjoy the chaos in the country today.

And oh we are not a cursed tribe. We are a progressive people who deserve to be in a progressive country
we can see the progress in your region grin grin
When your leaders were aligning with the north from 1960-2015 you didn't say anything..
Bloody Pharisees

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2021
PoloG:
we can see the progress in your region grin grin
When your leaders were aligning with the north from 1960-2015 you didn't say anything..
Bloody Pharisees
oh you are yoruba.
Of course our people were Awolowo, Obasanjo, Aikomu, Tunde Idiagbon, Ernest Shenokan, oladipo Diya, Obasanjo and osinbajo.
We have really been aligning with north.

My advice to igbos still stands.... leave Nigeria enmass

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Asgard73: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2021
PoloG:
Cursed tribe grin

Seun
Lala
Mynd
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Asgard73: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Leave Nigeria to other countries and what wil the end result

Igbos are everywhere .. still traveling till tomorrow and coming home

So if we all leave Nigeria wht will happen to igboland and their elderly ones

What will happen to their young ones and farms

Leave igboland to where?

Yoruba people that have left Yoruba land and today legal herdsmen have taken over and are ruling the indigenous Yoruba with all Yoruba states ghosted and deserted

I don’t think igbos are fools

BecUse till tomorrow igbos will still go home to celebrate Christmas, Easter, August meeting,new yam festivals, Ofala,

So they should leave igboland becaue Nigeria is a Fulani and Yoruba territory as you claim

You forget say ... igbo land have existed before Nigeria and white and will exits after Nigeria

Will only suggest since you’re leaving with your entire family generation
Help us tell us your village and community

I’m personally interested in buying your family land and properties as you engage in a journey of no return

Atleast we can start from your fathers home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Leave Nigeria to other countries and what wil the end result

Igbos are everywhere .. still traveling till tomorrow and coming home

So if we all leave Nigeria wht will happen to igboland and their elderly ones

What will happen to their young ones and farms

Leave igboland to where?

Yoruba people that have left Yoruba land and today legal herdsmen have taken over and are ruling the indigenous Yoruba with all Yoruba states ghosted and deserted

I don’t think igbos are fools

BecUse till tomorrow igbos will still go home to celebrate Christmas, Easter, August meeting,new yam festivals, Ofala,

So they should leave igboland becaue Nigeria is a Fulani and Yoruba territory as you claim

You forget say ... igbo land have existed before Nigeria and white and will exits after Nigeria

Will only suggest since you’re leaving with your entire family generation
Help us tell us your village and community

I’m personally interested in buying your family land and properties as you engage in a journey of no return

Atleast we can start from your fathers home
my advice is to Igbo youths.
If you have up to a million naira... don't say you want to go and start one yeye business. Leave Nigeria immediately.
You will come back later with glory.
Nigeria is a failed state and I can't keep quiet and watch my tribe fail with Nigeria
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by justtoodark: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:

If you have money, move to Canada or Australia via studies. US and UK are still viable options and Germany offers tuition free education.

And for your information, Nigeria won't change o! Forget story, Nigeria won't change. It will remain a third world country because the tribe in the majority are among the least educated in the whole world. Look at their sister countries like Niger, Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso and Ginuea Bissau

Israelis
Irish
English
Portuguese
Swedes Spanish etc are examples of ethnic groups with a larger diaspora population.

you have nerves to be insultin people here....
why should northerners like igbos when they read something like this....??

abegi,make una pack una things and go already....you igbos are too much trouble....

nonesense....

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by justtoodark: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Rahkman:

op is a very silly guy....

nonesense....
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Asgard73: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
my advice is to Igbo youths.
If you have up to a million naira... don't say you want to go and start one yeye business. Leave Nigeria immediately.
You will come back later with glory.
Nigeria is a failed state and I can't keep quiet and watch my tribe fail with Nigeria

Okay you make sense..

But this is not the time for this

Fulani herdsmen are trying much to settle and build empire ... and expand.

We need to stop them.stopping them is the most important thing right now for igbos.

Igbo and traveling are 5/6.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2021
justtoodark:

abegi,make una pack una things and go already....you igbos are too much trouble....

nonesense....
shut up

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Okay you make sense..

But this is not the time for this

Fulani herdsmen are trying much to settle and build empire ... and expand.

We need to stop them.stopping them is the most important thing right now for igbos.

Igbo and traveling are 5/6.
the Igbos who needs to leave and leave ASAP are those who are too timid to join IPOB and who are not gainfully employed in Nigeria.

They would be the targets when fulani people start their onslaught. The cowards won't face IPOB head-on. They will use our innocent youths as fodder.

Those innocent youths are better for us if they are far away from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by mrvitalis(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rahkman:
Which country b
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
justtoodark:

nonesense....
He was specific fulanis ...don't drag the whole north to a fulani fight
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by justtoodark: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
shut up

ehen....you shvt up....!!

some igbos on this thread already told you to shvt up too....

ntoor,noisemaker....

sharrap or you will get e-bashed....
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by justtoodark: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

He was specific fulanis ...don't drag the whole north to a fulani fight

abegi....today na fulani,tommorow na somebody else....
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
justtoodark:

ehen....you shvt up....!!

some igbos on this thread already told you to shvt up too....

ntoor,noisemaker....

sharrap or you will get e-bashed....
you are not intelligent enough to speak on the topic so please stfu
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by justtoodark: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
you are not intelligent enough to speak on the topic so please stfu

say pweety pwease with cherry ontop.... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by DiagnoPolitics: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Send your mothers, children and Sisters to your relatives abroad and remain and protect your land.

The fulani terrorists led by bandit buhari will not have an inch of Igboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! We Repelled Unknown Gunmen Attack, Killed Five - Imo Police (photos) / This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. / Free Refinery:NNPC To Borrow $19 Billion To Buy 20% Stake In Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.