Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. (1161 Views)

Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? / Igbos Play No Part In Shagari's Victory In 1979,with Fact! / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by KingZebedee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
THIS IS NIGERIA TODAY

FOUR TOP CRUDE OIL PRODUCING STATES
1.Akwa Ibom-504,000-bpd-32%
2.Delta....... ..-346,000-bpd-22%
3.Rivers........-344,000-bpd-22%
4. Bayelsa......290,000-bpd-18%

APPOINTMENTS INTO OIL INDUSTRY POSITIONS

THE NORTH

1 Malami Shehu-MD/PH Refinery. - NORTHERNER
2 Muhammed Abah-MD/Warri Refinery - NORTHERNER
3 Umar Ajiya-MD/MPMC - NORTHERNER
4 Bala Wunti-GGM/CP&S - NORTHERNER
5 Usman Yusuf-GMD/STA-Tech - NORTHERNER
6 Ahmadu Katagum-GGM/Shipping/Down Stream - NORTHERNER
7 Kallamu Abdullahi-GGM/Renewable Energy - NORTHERNER
8 Shaibu Musa-MD/Medical Services Limited - NORTHERNER
9 Ibrahim Birma-GGM/Governance - NORTHERNER
10 Faruk Ahmed-MD/Product/Marketing - NORTHERNER
11. Mohammadu Buhari - Petroleum Minister - NORTHERNER

THE SOUTH-WEST

1 Adewale Ladenegan-MD/Kaduna Refinery
2 Adeyemi Adetunji-MD/Retails
3 Bola Afolabi-GGM/Research/Development

THE SOUTH-SOUTH

1 Roland Ewubare-Group G/M
2 Diepriye Tariab-MD/IDSL

THE SOUTH-EAST = 0

Oil Wells or Blocks in NORTH = 0

There are 77 Oil Wells and Blocks in the country. There are 15 top managerial positions in NNPC. Akwa Ibom State has nothing to justify her enormous wealth despite the fact that 504,000 barrels of crude oil amounting to 50.4 million dollars (over 18 billion naira) is been extracted from the State every day while we live in polluted environments and survive eating crumbs from our wealth. Solomon wrote: "There is an evil which I have seen under the sun as an error...the rich sit in low place...princes walking as servants upon the earth". ( Ecclesiastes 10:5-7)

Today if you offer a young graduate of petroleum engineering employment in Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs or in the national museum at Oron, he will role on the ground to thank you, but there are northerners with degree in history working as managers in NNPC.

This is not a matter of APC nor PDP, but a simply injustice to a people by another set.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by heniford2: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nawa oh yet una still relax

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by budaatum: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fact check required.
Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Jostoman: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is unfair now
Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by richmond500: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by NwaNimo1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Atiwaye: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
I still don't believe in appointment as far as not your family member was appointed.
Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by bastardmod: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari and the useless pedophile prophet of the cursed religion of piss are to blame angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
I am more interested in building my own life than fighting for what I met in my backyard.

Oil or no oil, I'll succeed, this is why I have tried to work hard, fail and still keep pushing forward to be successful instead of blaming the circumstances which I find myself.

If I try to become a millionaire and fail, I'll still end up having hundreds of thousands, so no wahala, if u like, control oil blocs and oil cements, we will still meet at the top, na people without idea deh blame govt for their misfortune

This is why the negro race makes a good slave! He is never ready to fight for his right! As long as you can keep his pocket full, he will sell his future to you, people that know the value of land ownership want Ruga in your backyard!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by richmond500: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

This is why the negro race makes a good slave! He is never ready to fight for his right! As long as you can keep his pocket full, he will sell his future to you, people that know the value of land ownership want Ruga in your backyard!
I don't fight for unnecessary things.
Lulu Briggs was from my town, he own oil well but the money no show for my body, its not different from the northern people.
So why will I fight over it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Abedfff14: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
boss u neva talk of oil well owners.
Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
Lulu Briggs was from my town, he own oil well but the money no show for my body, its not different from the northern people.

The people that know the value are currently creating grazing routes out of thin air,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Mangekyo: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's time to put a stop to this nonsense undecided
How can they place just two of our people there while there are uncountable abokey Muslims?
No single easterner sef.
This is far from being fair and should be looked into immediately! No time for nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Elliot2(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bayelsa produces 290,000 barrels of oil, whereas only my family land that hosts gbarain Ubie NLNG in Bayelsa produces 70,000 barrels of oil per day, excluding the 1b cubic feet of gas. Just imagine the stake I and my people should have in the scheme of things. But no, we are the most impoverished of people. Thunder will continue to fire Lord Lugard and every one Nigerian supporters. It shall never be well with any one of them.
Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Elliot2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
Bayelsa produces 290,000 barrels of oil, whereas only my family land that hosts gbarain Ubie NLNG in Bayelsa produces 70,000 barrels of oil per day, excluding the 1b cubic feet of gas. Just imagine the stake I and my people should have in the scheme of things. But no, we are the most impoverished of people. Thunder will continue to fire Lord Lugard and every one Nigerian supporters. It shall never be well with any one of them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Asgard73: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
I am more interested in building my own life than fighting for what I met in my backyard.

Oil or no oil, I'll succeed, this is why I have tried to work hard, fail and still keep pushing forward to be successful instead of blaming the circumstances which I find myself.

If I try to become a millionaire and fail, I'll still end up having hundreds of thousands, so no wahala, if u like, control oil blocs and oil cements, we will still meet at the top, na people without idea deh blame govt for their misfortune

This one no even understand anything.... imagine useless motivAtional speech ..

Where aboki Dey loot block..

Mental slavery of a negro forming oyibo...

Life can never be balance

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Anago55: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:

. That's because you are not a niger deltan. You yorubas are really something else. Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by mightyhaze: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:

The 'we nigerdeltans'.. grin

Always on ground to defend bare faced atrocities,...tufiakwa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by BKayy: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
The whole of Niger Delta na Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by BKayy: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:

Lamentations of a conquered people

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:

KO dę ni da fun ę! It's people like you that queue up every morning at Bourdilion's gate to collect 500 naira food money and thus, continue rooting for the same politicians in the face of corruption and injustice just because of the ęgunje you've collected.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria Today, Argue With Fact.. by Jack005(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
Always indirectly defending this government... It's either you have an affiliation with Apc or your mother is a fulani...No true NigerDeltan without a stake in this government will support it the way you do..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

THE FALL AND FALL OF KENNY OKWU KANU AKA NNAMDI KANU ~ BY UCHE DIALA: ELOMBAH / IPOB DOS Overrules Nnamdi Kanu's Brother, Insists On Shutdown / Invasion Of Kanu's Home Sit At Home In Remembrances.updates Here.pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.