Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last (42154 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by BluntCrazeMan: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odunolumide:

All I'm saying is there is a loophole. It is not a crime to use Twitter,is it?
I just wanted to know the difference between Suspension and Banning..
I never read what you wrote earlier.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by lereinter(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Baba GO the least you should do is to place a curse on buhari

All true man of God should gather and curse him

Tell all rccg pastors holding political position presently to relinquish their pastoral position or resign their political position
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Jsabigi: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
They'll never stop the deception! Shameless people called Pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by pacespot(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Diamondniyi:
how do you know I was using windscribe VPN

Is that how you should reply to someone who is trying to help?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by executive12: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odunolumide:

It is not against any law not to use Twitter guy,so there isn't any disobedience.
Twitter was ban ,FG didn't give a law that citizens should not use Twitter. Or did they?

Exactly. But you have to realize that the Attorney General Malami is a quota system Lawyer. I will not be surprised if he asks Police to arrest and prosecute Twitter users.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by geemd434: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
ictjobber:
Says the man who personally ordained Remi Tinubu as a pastor in his church.
Hahaha my guy you Sabi.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by rikithor(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Elock1:
sad
Tell this one make he go siddon

I was among those that respected this Scammers till I live with one regional pastor.

Na there my eye open, them be hustlers.. All of them trust me, I know wetin I dy talk

You are not lying,there in rccg both HQ and branches offices(church) theiving and lying and misleading gullible followers with religious rhetorics.The pastors lives and works on targets, voodooism na them.
Elijah in the Bible will confront king Ahab with "thus saith the Lord", Prophet Nathan will tell David in parable and explain the meaning of the king's wrongs,Prophet Isiaha will boldly tell King Uzziah and Hezekiah the Lord's messages. But the crop of preachers we have here including the one in question is plating hide and seek to neither the poor masses nor the government. Is he not benefiting from this evil government?

Men of God I knew, fears no one except God and delivers God messages expressly,clearly, without ambiguities, am sorry may God forgive me,I don't take him nor most of the pastors in RCCG serious,its a religious business centres, no depth and root into 'the meat,strong meat' of the gospel.Shallow bible stories yet strong corruption under current on going.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Gjmff: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Dukezaga: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
[/b] Nonessential statement. Hit the nail at the head. Call out the bad egg as you did Jonathan. No wonder people are even tired of going to church these days!
Tofax:
Pastor Adeboye the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, made a tweet on Twitter which caused several reactions from Nigerians.

Pastor Adeboye made the tweet at 2:13am, after the Telecommunication networks had put into fruition the suspension made by The Federal Government as regards to the use of Twitter in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye tweeted on Twitter, [b]We will not retreat. We will not surrender.We will laugh last in Jesus name
. See the screenshot of Pastor Adeboye's tweet below;
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by desiredhome: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
Foolish Man, sorry to say this, I don't usually insult pastors but this man is part of the problem today..he supply house boy in aso rock and supported the dead man walking called buhari to spit us,today dogs and baboons are sucking in blood.. I love it..we igbos can fight anyone without fear.. who born you.
Hatred and bitterness can make one blind and confused.......one of the reason Buhari won the election was due to how bad things were then even when there was oil boom......you can't eat your cake and have it
Today the greedy politicians are sponsoring different crimes just to discredit the present government but tribalism and hatred will not let you haters see......last last Buhari is the president till 2023 while the haters are still in their confused state laying blame while they are the real problem.... ......
Ndi-ara
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Nword22: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jaapu:

You are a foolish Ipob boy.

Your left balls,dirty boy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by desiredhome: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
rikithor:

You are not lying,there in rccg both HQ and branches offices(church) theiving and lying and misleading gullible followers with religious rhetorics.The pastors lives and works on targets, voodooism na them.
Elijah in the Bible will confront king Ahab with "thus saith the Lord", Prophet Nathan will tell David in parable and explain the meaning of the king's wrongs,Prophet Isiaha will boldly tell King Uzziah and Hezekiah the Lord's messages. But the crop of preachers we have here including the one in question is plating hide and seek to neither the poor masses nor the government. Is he not benefiting from this evil government?

Men of God I knew, fears no one except God and delivers God messages expressly,clearly, without ambiguities, am sorry may God forgive me,I don't take him nor most of the pastors in RCCG serious,its a religious business centres, no depth and root into 'the meat,strong meat' of the gospel.Shallow bible stories yet strong corruption under current on going.
Nigerian problem is not a one man caused, everybody including you insulting is the problem......it's called slave mentality......it's in all we blacks with Black mentality
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Crooked pastor hyporcrite, peddler of false hopes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Freelane33(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Meh people are liberated ... FGN AYEYINTIBAJE BAYIIIIIIII
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by orunto27: 2:55am On Jun 06, 2021
IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by DAVE5(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Is he against the gaging of Twitter or buhari The terrorist

He wouldn’t want to come out out openly so his meal ticket isn’t affected

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Oggolden001(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nword22:
Foolish Man, sorry to say this, I don't usually insult pastors but this man is part of the problem today..he supply house boy in aso rock and supported the dead man walking called buhari to spit us,today dogs and baboons are sucking in blood.. I love it..we igbos can fight anyone without fear.. who born you.
oga we knw, hw far for ur biafra republic na
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
IT IS VERY CLEAR. sadHIS SAYING HE WILL NOT GIVE UP PREACHING BECAUSE WHAT HE SUFFERED RECENTLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.