Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House (22656 Views)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
the burden of command no be small thing

i bet they have had to watch missions go awry in the past

it could have just as well gone the other way and obama and co would have had to watch the image snow over and know their guys were dead.

remember blackhawk down?

those generals had to watch the whole mission go to sheet.

small wonder obama is going grey

the other guys, the spooks, chiefs of staff etal - they look indifferent - all in a days work

see as gates dey fold arms and bone - prolly saying inside u guys had better not fk this up

and general in full regalia as if its a wedding
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by obailala(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
shotster50:

I am waiting for another ediot   to come on here and say photoshop or spin one of there crazy conspiray theories again.

So what exactly are u trying to say? . . that those pics of "dead" osama were real? . . . or are u saying this pics of obama purportedly watching the execution is really Obama and his cabinet watching the real action?

I shake my head in dissapointment at the gullibility of some individuals sad
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by bobbyray(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2011
osama why do u have to Bleep up cry cry cry
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by legba1(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2011
@sulad82i,wat you do you mean they're faking the entire package.what village are you from?am sure you attended "igbo elerin" community grammer school.do you think those accounts are impossible?or do you think its your home country naija we're talking about here?
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by 190: 4:36pm On May 04, 2011
I was there too but i hide in the toilet ask michelline obama undecided cos we were both in the toilet together
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by mojounited(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2011
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by kelvin(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2011
obailala:

So what exactly are u trying to say? . . that those pics of "dead" osama were real? . . . or are u saying this pics of obama purportedly watching the execution is really Obama and his cabinet watching the real action?

I shake my head in dissapointment at the gullibility of some individuals sad

I concur. For all we know, those guys could be watching the super bowl. smiley
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by sulad82i(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2011
legba1:

@sulad82i,wat you do you mean they're faking the entire package.what village are you from?am sure you attended "igbo elerin" community grammer school.do you think those accounts are impossible?or do you think its your home country naija we're talking about here?

Ode, do u think American pple no deh lie? Sit down there

kelvin:

I concur. For all we know, those guys could be watching the super bowl. smiley

Abi oo
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Cogent: 4:59pm On May 04, 2011
@All,
Pictures of Osama's dead body have not been released, the ones presently in circulation are not the official ones and they have been proven to be fake. All of them.
And this topic should be taken down because the story has been revoked, he was not using his wife as a human shield and did not fight back. I would have posted links but I am browsing with my phone, it will be difficult for me to do so.
Lastly, call me a conspiracy theorists if you will, but I think all this is bullshit.
Why no picture? Not even one of after he was cleaned and prepared for burial? Why does the story of how he was killed change? What the hell is up with the immediate and speedy burial and how come they show so much respect to a man that was known as a mass murderer (the supposed Islamic burial) and is it not convinient that news which helps to gain support for Obama is released now that he is loosing favour and needs to be re elected?
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2011
I would like to see the videos. That would be my p0rn for this decade watching OBL guzzle bullets and squirm lifeless
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 04, 2011
@at all

do you guys have any slight idea the kind of trouble the release of osama's scattered and bullet riddled body would cause?
you dont release pictures like that right away, it will lead to a whole new bunch of nightmare for the world.
And did you see all that blood on the floor. though im a little worried that theres no bullet holes all over the wall. doesnt make so much sense.
whatever sha, america decides what the world must believe
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by JeSoul(f): 5:08pm On May 04, 2011
Wow. I LOVE that face on Obama. Tough, hard-core and focused. That's the kind of image I have been looking from him not the celebrity, smiley, barney & friends one we've been seeing for too long.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by 1stknight(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2011
HOLLYWOOD MAKE UP.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Basseti: 5:23pm On May 04, 2011
JeSoul:

Wow. I LOVE that face on Obama. Tough, hard-core and focused. That's the kind of image I have been looking from him not the celebrity, smiley, barney & friends one we've been seeing for too long.

That face is only meant for serious occasion.

No need walking around looking like someone auditioning for Terminator IV.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by sulad82i(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2011
Cogent:

@All,
Pictures of Osama's dead body have not been released, the ones presently in circulation are not the official ones and they have been proven to be fake. All of them.
And this topic should be taken down because the story has been revoked, he was not using his wife as a human shield and did not fight back. I would have posted links but I am browsing with my phone, it will be difficult for me to do so.
Lastly, call me a conspiracy theorists if you will, but I think all this is bullshit.
Why no picture? Not even one of after he was cleaned and prepared for burial? Why does the story of how he was killed change? What the hell is up with the immediate and speedy burial and how come they show so much respect to a man that was known as a mass murderer (the supposed Islamic burial) and is it not convinient that news which helps to gain support for Obama is released now that he is loosing favour and needs to be re elected?

Tellem pls
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by LadyT(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2011
I really dont think this is made up at all theres no need its all an anti climax if they caught him say 6-months after September 11 there would be more momentum to it.

A pathetic end to a pathetic human being.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2011
JeSoul:

obama 2012 poster right there   cheesy cheesy cheesy

resolution in the face of adversity

but thats exactly whats happening. skynet right there cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by cold(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2011
How can Julian Assange lay his hands on that vid.Now that would be something
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2011
The new Hollywood plot
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Thirst4Lif: 5:35pm On May 04, 2011
Well, to all the naysayers who think the killing of bin Laden was staged, all bin Laden has to do is

simply show his face
! Maybe he'll release another video or have his picture taken while he's buying

bread. That would make Obama look ridiculous, now wouldn't it? Let's stay tuned to see if this

happens, shall we? grin

I agree with a few of you, why no popcorn with extra butter and a Coke?
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by bidemi12(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2011
sulad82i:

[size=18pt]This guy's killing is too easy and brings a lot of doubt.[/size]

Those that were killed previously and were known to be inferior in rank to him were taken out by jet fighters with bomb. We all remember when Al-Zakawi (whatever his name) was killed, the guy was bombed to death. We all hear on the news daily that some militants / terrorist were killed in Pakistan by jet fighters with bombs on their location.
Why not Osama?

Why only 6 navy seals? (Probably cos they are so “super-power”)

We all know that taking the terrorist alive has being one of the intelligence goals so they can collect infos from them on how? who? why? where next? and all sort of learning to get from them. So why will they just execute the main man that can give the most of infos?

And if you all remember, there are pix or videos showing their bodies after or during their execution. Where is Osama’s? Why only Americans men that were involved in the killing and burial?

Someone pls let us know, if u live outside the U.S, and your country of residence is represented in Afghan, if they say on the media that they can confirm the killing or not, or just that they were told by the Americans about it.
Just asking   undecided

I will attempt to answer all your questions without insulting you (which is going to be hard considering the disjointed logic and lack of reasoning you potraid in your post).
1) America needed some sort of proof to show that osama was really dead and from past experience mass bombing always had bad collateral repercussions (from the press and civilian casualties) that they did not want to deal with again.
2) Navy seal teams are always small in number, never more than six. They are experts at sneaking in and out of bad situations.
3) The warrant on osama was dead or alive. Who’s to say the baaasstard did not have a suicide vest on at the time. If it was you would you take the chance?
4) Which country would want osama’s body for burial? You run the risk of his burial place becoming a shrine where lunatics and depraved people visit.

Lastly there are some things you cant lie about. It’s like me saying I am the president of Nigeria. Wont the real president stand up to counter me? To make it clearer for you to understand, if osama was not killed wont he come out with present day newspaper in hand to declare America as liers?

ol’boy wake up
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by houvest: 5:39pm On May 04, 2011
What has you comment got to do with this post?
Small or big, the guy's the president of the United States,  beat it
!

Abeg who be this ITK. comot for my font jare.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2011
3) The warrant on osama was dead or alive. Who’s to say the baaasstard did not have a suicide vest on at the time. If it was you would you take the chance?

also, who wants him alive to face trial where he will open us yansh on all the afganistan black ops from the 80s lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u think they want the monster they helped midwife on trial?
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by newbride: 5:54pm On May 04, 2011
This people really watched 24 well
can't see a differnce between that and this
grin

jack bauer, gen gennnn
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by JeSoul(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2011
Basseti:

Lol. Honestly, the state of the american economy is as serious as it gets . . . that face ehn  shocked  grin I have never seen such focus and implied authority from him.

oyb:

obama 2012 poster right there   cheesy cheesy cheesy

resolution in the face of adversity

but thats exactly whats happening. skynet right there cheesy cheesy
 grin For real.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by sley4life(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2011
lets have the video of his demise
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2011
Stop saying what you dont know. The white house said they were only receiving Radio updates and that there was no video link available for the operation.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by MMM2(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2011
is d video on utube?
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by AlabaSlim: 6:07pm On May 04, 2011
4 dose wey dey doubt, if osama neva die den mk we wait 6mths 4 hin new video na
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 04, 2011
There is no Video guys. It was a Radio Com
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Basseti: 6:09pm On May 04, 2011
JeSoul:

Lol. Honestly, the state of the american economy is as serious as it gets . . . that face ehn  shocked  grin I have never seen such focus and implied authority from him.

grin For real.

It is no doubt but maybe thats the same kind of face he puts on when bumpin heads with his economic team. I prefer a dude that let his actions do the talking. Rhetorics and persona are good but that alone cant get the job done.

Just over lay the situation with the fact that he ordered something like that and still went around his normal self (alabama, bi partisan dinner , golf etc) without even missing a heart beat. Dude is a cold fish for sure!!!! And I agree with u, thats not too good for politics.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Basseti: 6:12pm On May 04, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Stop saying what you dont know. The white house said they were only receiving Radio updates and that there was no video link available for the operation.

That was the impression I got too but I wasnt too sure about that given the different accounts put out by different news feed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IDF Reveals Hamas Terrorists Use UN Vehicles, UNRWA Compound As Cover In Rafah / How Did Ancient Black Egyptians Become White Or Lightskinned. / Macron Calls On Europe To Quit Dependency On US Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.