Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo (3067 Views)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Ctorch: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2021
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!"- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Simplyleo: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

Ipob pigs will be treated in the language they understand.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

Twitter has already treated FG in the language they understands.

They are now kicking front and back though they are toothless bull dog.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by DiagnoPolitics: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2021
The midget fake pastor should shut his filthy mouth. He is the most redundant VP in the history of lugardian contraption. He should stop blowing useless hot air. Spineless buffoon.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Meanwhile Osinbajo is as dictatorial as buhari if not worse.

He hides under the skin of a pastor to be dishing out evil.

The short missile is far more evil than buhari.

3 Likes

DiagnoPolitics:
The midget fake pastor should shut his filthy mouth. He is the most redundant VP in the history of lugardian contraption. He should stop blowing useless hot air.

He never said, stop listening to these miscreants.
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Ekpeitit(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Ctorch:
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!"- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Ctorch:

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

He never said, stop listening to these miscreants.

Tell us what he said.

Maybe FFK didn't hear well since you are Osinbajo spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Ekpeitit(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
I personally don't care about IPOB,Biafra or Igbo people, what annoys me is that they can't even fight on their own.They are trying very hard to drag the Niger Delta minorities into their wahala.
A group of people that can't fight for autonomy on their own are a bunch of cowards and I hope the Federal Government of Nigeria crushes these idiots once and for all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Onepeople: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
The short man devil will never disappoint, fear quiet people, the so called pastor, this idiot have never altered a word on how to crush bandits, boko haram and killer herdsmen. Green snake in a green grass, is obvious that Buhari cannot be the only one making all this mistakes without having stupid people around him. The so called pastor inclusive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Generalissimo75(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
FAKE NEWS
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
I love PYO, God bless him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

Shut up
Osibanjo didn't say that .
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Simplyleo: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Twitter has already treated FG in the language they understands.

They are now kicking front and back though they are toothless bull dog.
Get some copies of Brighter Grammar first.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Onepeople:
The short man devil will never disappoint, fear quiet people, the so called pastor, this idiot have never altered a word on how to crush bandits, boko haram and killer herdsmen. Green snake in a green grass, is obvious that Buhari cannot be the only one making all this mistakes without having stupid people around him. The so called pastor inclusive.
[/s]

The same people who follow a rapist street urchin turned supleme rigger think their opinion about our highly revered VP actually counts.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2021
By fire, by thunder? Even a little kid knows Osinbajo is too educated to say that.
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Ekpeitit:
[s]I personally don't care about IPOB,Biafra or Igbo people, what annoys me is that they can't even fight on their own.They are trying very hard to drag the Niger Delta minorities into their wahala.
A group of people that can't fight for autonomy on their own are a bunch of cowards and I hope the Federal Government of Nigeria crushes these idiots once and for all.[/s]

Someone once told me that there are no single sound school let alone Educational system in some south south states, I rebuffed the person but overtime it seems the young man was right afterall.

Igbo - An ethnic group far beyond creation of Nigeria.

Niger delta - 1990's creation ( Political creation) to administer to people by govt.

Both not in anyway related.

Mr, u no get tribe or ethnicity?

ND is not a tribe, stop making mess of your education.

USE YOUR TRIBE UNLESS YOU AREN'T OF IT.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Luigi03(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Let's hope he never said it. Bcus I'll lose the little respect I have for him undecided
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

God bless true patriot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:

Get some copies of Brighter Grammar first.

Maybe I should get the brighter grammar that writes

Height as Ight

Hair as air

Hand as and

Him as Im

Heart as art......Lol

Na dat kind book u want make I dey read.

God forbid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Simplyleo: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2021
vedaxcool:

God bless true patriot.
Amen. God bless all patriots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Onepeople: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I personally don't care about IPOB,Biafra or Igbo people, what annoys me is that they can't even fight on their own.They are trying very hard to drag the Niger Delta minorities into their wahala.
A group of people that can't fight for autonomy on their own are a bunch of cowards and I hope the Federal Government of Nigeria crushes these idiots once and for all.
looking at what one man is doing to you people without the support of their leaders, you said they 5% ,that they are not up to the size of Borno state, but it looks like they are the strongest so long as Nigeria entity is concerned, they have ban your so called president from accessing his Twitter account
You want to crush the igbos, people that are bigger and wiser than your generation, start it ,Niger delta is too small for the igbos if you don't know. The igbos don't survive wherever they see themselves they lived.
Igbos are all over the world, they are like the social media you are using, you can't crush them. The short pastor is just been stupid.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by XXXXTENTACION: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
shey you have bulletproof skin fat olodo look at his bald head like dat of a vulture. empty head animal.. fulani illiterate cow....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Onepeople: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The same people who follow a rapist street urchin turned supleme rigger think their opinion about our highly revered VP.
you are more stupid than the person I referred to.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Simplyleo: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Height as Ight

Hair as air

Hand as and

Him as Im

Heart as art......Lol

God forbid.
[/s]
I mean the Brighter Grammar that teaches grammar in English language.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Simplyleo: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
shey you have bulletproof skin fat olodo
look at his bald head like dat of a vulture.
empty head animal..
fulani illiterate cow....
mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2021
All these BMC and fake news sef
Re: IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I mean the Brighter Grammar that teaches grammar in English language.

Thank me later.

Height as Ight

Hair as air

Hand as and

Him as Im

Heart as art......Lol

God forbid.

Hit as It

Her as ar

Home as ome

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: Photos Of Mr President Holding "ÖFÖ" of Igboland / 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed / 2023 Presidential Election Is Now Clearly Between These Two Parties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.