Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed (3066 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by gbigbega: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
OUR PEOPLE ARE SHOUTING PETER OBI WHILE THE EXPERTS IN ELECTION RIGGING HAVE REMOVED INEC ICT DIRECTOR.

The Children of this world are badly SMARTER

Is INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023?

"I am beginning to entertain fears that INEC may not conduct a free, fair and transparent election in 2023. The latest redeployment of Engr Chidi Nwafor, the Director of ICT is a sign that all is not well.

Engr Chidi #Nwafor was transferred from Abuja headquarters of INEC to Enugu. He was removed as INEC Director of ICT to a mere Administrative Secretary to INEC Enugu state.

It was Engr Chidi Nwafor who introduced the Bimordal Voting Accreditation System, BVAS. to replace the card reader. The BVAS has proven to be more liable and has largely eliminated rigging.

With BVAS, the issue of over voting, double voting and hijacking of ballot boxes have been eliminated. It also transmits results electronically to the INEC central serve.

More importantly, Engr Chidi Nwafor from information available to AIF MEDIA introduced other applications to help eliminate double registration and ghost resignation.

The application is capable of sieving voters register and produce real voters. It helped in reducing dubious numbers of voters in some states to real organic voters.

Instead of promoting the brain behind this electoral innovation, he was demoted and transferred to Enugu as Administrative Secretary just 6 months to the election.

Is Prof Mahmood and INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023. There are already doubts".

Please share to create massive awareness about this ugly development.

Concerned Patriots.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Validated: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
For real
We are investigating. Thank God there is still time. INEC has no option than to replicate Ekiti and Osun in 2023. No excuse. If tgry try any nonsense, we will give them #EndINEC_Chairman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Sergio101(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
sad

This people better not create a great problem that will swallow them

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by lexxwiz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmn
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Felimax(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
You guys should shut the hell up. Intelligent report got out that some fools gave out numbers of registered voters for marketing without the knowledge and approval of the agency.

Who gave out those numbers?
Soon, some people will be behind bars before you will remember to drop this post of yours. Investigation is still on.

Thieves!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by jlinkd78(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Noted
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Jostoman: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Make yakubu and his Inec no do rubbish in 2023 o.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Collins9156(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by ImperialYoruba: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
gbigbega:
OUR PEOPLE ARE SHOUTING PETER OBI WHILE THE EXPERTS IN ELECTION RIGGING HAVE REMOVED INEC ICT DIRECTOR.

"I am beginning to entertain fears that INEC may not conduct a free, fair and transparent election in 2023. The latest redeployment of Engr Chidi Nwafor, the Director of ICT is a sign that all is not well.

Engr Chidi #Nwafor was transferred from Abuja headquarters of INEC to Enugu. He was removed as INEC Director of ICT to a mere Administrative Secretary to INEC Enugu state.

It was Engr Chidi Nwafor who introduced the Bimordal Voting Accreditation System, BVAS. to replace the card reader. The BVAS has proven to be more liable and has largely eliminated rigging.

With BVAS, the issue of over voting, double voting and hijacking of ballot boxes have been eliminated. It also transmits results electronically to the INEC central serve.

More importantly, Engr Chidi Nwafor from information available to AIF MEDIA introduced other applications to help eliminate double registration and ghost resignation.

The application is capable of sieving voters register and produce real voters. It helped in reducing dubious numbers of voters in some states to real organic voters.

Instead of promoting the brain behind this electoral innovation, he was demoted and transferred to Enugu as Administrative Secretary just 6 months to the election.

Is Prof Mahmood and INEC ready for a free and fair election in 2023. There are already doubts".

Concerned Patriots.

Concerned patriots are here to answer you, and you need to calm down and stop hyping nonsense on internet.

Yorubas are removed from positions and or transferred every now and then, fulani get taken out or transferred, what is your panic for when ibo is transferred?

Beside, is Osun election no longer fair? If you were not panicked about Osun election why are you panicked about general election?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by drlateef: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
gbigbega:

Concerned Patriots.

Any IPOB sounding name must be treated with suspicion in sensitive places. He can rig for Obituary.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by OscarJaden(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Endsars will be a child's play if inec should compromise 2023 election results

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Ancestortinubu: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
They will cancel electronic voting. Day dreaming BATStad

uote author=drlateef post=116090282]

Any IPOB sounding name must be treated with suspicion in sensitive places. He can rig for Obituary. [/quote]
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by ImperialYoruba: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
drlateef:

Any IPOB sounding name must be treated with suspicion in sensitive places. He can rig for Obituary.

grin
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by chrisxxx(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
We will protest. Return Chidi. This culture that honours mediocrity must be stopped. It is time to seize Nigeria from these vampires and bat

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by blackboy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is the same INEC that refused to redeploy or remove PMB's daughter or cousin or niece or...from holding sensitive position at INEC in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by ImperialYoruba: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
blackboy:
This is the same INEC that refused to redeploy or remove PMB's daughter or cousin or niece or...from holding sensitive position at INEC in 2019

Will you people please shut up and use brain?

When Osun election held and PDP won, did INEC rig it for PDP? Is it not the same INEC that supervised Osun? Why the false alarm?
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by FreeStuffsNG: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
gbigbega:

At bolded is a lie and I won't be surprised other allegations are false as well. The earlier you realise that you can not win elections with the politics of lies, bigotry and hatred the better you understand how politics works.

What You Need To Know About Bimodal Voter Accreditation System

Elizabeth Ogunbamowo October 29, 2021

"According to the release, the MegaMatcher ABIS provided deduplication for a total of 17,027,641 registrants who were eligible to vote in the general election. By matching fingerprints and/or facial biometrics for each registrant name, the system successfully identified 15, 860 multiple registrations conducted by 7,890 unique individuals who attempted to register more than once using different names.

Other African countries that have deployed the use of this technique for conduct of election include Uganda, Angola, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Kenya

Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somaliland, Swaziland (Eswatini), Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

Most strikingly, Somaliland in 2017 deployed the use of iris recognition-based biometric voting systems.

This is the scanning of the eye to verify the identity of registered voters before they are cleared to vote.

The machines were said to have been under trial since 2015 ahead of the election held on November 13, 2017. "

https://dubawa.org/what-you-need-to-know-about-bimodal-voter-accreditation-system/

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by floret23(f): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
INEC has started election rigging for APC. This country is not redeemable.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by floret23(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
They will cancel electronic voting. Day dreaming BATStad

uote author=drlateef post=116090282]

Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election

I have attended 3 high profile APC election strategic meeting. I am posting this as my own part to save this nation. The Tinubu/APC has mapped out plans strategy for the election but I will take you on a thread for four of them.

Strategy One
These five States have been marked to be used to rig the election. Pay attention to these States - Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Katsina. Something unusual will happen in these states and every eyes should be strictly on these states.

From the discussion it seems INEC is part of the plan because the level of confidence in mentioning INEC will make you know there is a usual romance. Election may deliberately not hold in some parts of these states I mention above, citing insecurity as excuse.

After every other election result have trooped in they will then do a rerun in those states and every of the votes there will be lock down for them. Watch INEC closely.

Nigerians should resist any form of cancelled election. Before the election, insecurity in those states will increase exponentially. When it happens don't fall for it, it's part of the plan. If INEC cancel any polling unit then every other should be cancelled too. Zamfara for instance they will use the insecurity to threaten voters on election day. Those bandits have been contacted to issue warning and ask people not to come out to vote. Watch all these signs.

Strategy Two:
They have started buying voters card. In that meeting, they priced 50k for a voter card. The first 5 states I mentioned above is still the primary target.

Poverty will be heavily weaponized. There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election. They have sent their field strategists to go buy influential people in different community and heavy money will be paid to them. Monetization and vote buying will rain.

Stategy Three:
They are coming in groove to social media to cause confusion and distraction. 405 million naira have been mapped for twitter alone. They want to saturate twitter with batified individuals. They are even presently buying already existing account.

I heard people sell account for 20k and above. The idea is to destabilize and contaminate the media and shift attention from Tinubu. In coming days they plan to create more than 200 accounts on twitter.

Obidients should stop engaging them because you will be overwhelmed.

Strategy Four:
APC has hands out on SE. The SW, NE and NW are their area of work. But they agree to shake SS. The recruitment of Kabaka is deliberate. They want to use high profile cultists in different states. Asari Dokubo has receive money already.

A faction of the IPOB have already been paid to instill fear on people in SE to reduce voters turnout. I want to get the name of the person that collected the money. Once I do, I will put it out. Other thugs will be used heavily especially in Lagos.

People will be threatened not to come out. Some people will be kidnapped before the election. That LP Lagos candidate should be protected at all cost. He is the most mentioned after Obi.

Delta, Edo, Cross River and Bayelsa are states that have contracted thugs on ground. The 1st October March in Lagos should be well documented, if possible drone should be available. They will use people wearing Peter Obi cloth to cause mayhem. In coming weeks they will be using Obidient to do evil and tag it obidients are toxic. Pay attention Obidients should be radical less they will lose out.

Governor Uzodimma has also pay thugs in imo state. There is a meeting tomorrow, If I get access I will do a record of everything discussed and send it as a raw file here on twitter. The coming weeks leading to campaign will not be easy. Personal interest is causing alot of problem already amongst Obidients.

Least I forget there are trojan horses planted in the Obidient movement that are not't part of obidients.

Secret From An Insider

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid0RYZKtr6p2FPbeyfVCpjXLbPbK2TipdT4gaKMyYWgjnFUegUdYd9jVz1bLkoe4J2tl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Taribizy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is a serious cause for concern. May our votes for Peter Obi not be tampered with

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Naajjii: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
gbigbega:

Concerned Patriots.
Haha grin propaganda as usual. INEC is doing its best to ensure free and fair election by reorganizing its staffs.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by MrBachelor: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hope this is untrue.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by MrBachelor: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2022
floret23:

I have attended 3 high profile APC election strategic meeting. I am posting this as my own part to save this nation. The Tinubu/APC has mapped out plans strategy for the election but I will take you on a thread for four of them.

Strategy One
These five States have been marked to be used to rig the election. Pay attention to these States - Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Katsina. Something unusual will happen in these states and every eyes should be strictly on these states.

From the discussion it seems INEC is part of the plan because the level of confidence in mentioning INEC will make you know there is a usual romance. Election may deliberately not hold in some parts of these states I mention above, citing insecurity as excuse.

After every other election result have trooped in they will then do a rerun in those states and every of the votes there will be lock down for them. Watch INEC closely.

Nigerians should resist any form of cancelled election. Before the election, insecurity in those states will increase exponentially. When it happens don't fall for it, it's part of the plan. If INEC cancel any polling unit then every other should be cancelled too. Zamfara for instance they will use the insecurity to threaten voters on election day. Those bandits have been contacted to issue warning and ask people not to come out to vote. Watch all these signs.

Strategy Two:
They have started buying voters card. In that meeting, they priced 50k for a voter card. The first 5 states I mentioned above is still the primary target.

Poverty will be heavily weaponized. There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election. They have sent their field strategists to go buy influential people in different community and heavy money will be paid to them. Monetization and vote buying will rain.

Stategy Three:
They are coming in groove to social media to cause confusion and distraction. 405 million naira have been mapped for twitter alone. They want to saturate twitter with batified individuals. They are even presently buying already existing account.

I heard people sell account for 20k and above. The idea is to destabilize and contaminate the media and shift attention from Tinubu. In coming days they plan to create more than 200 accounts on twitter.

Strategy Four:
APC has hands out on SE. The SW, NE and NW are their area of work. But they agree to shake SS. The recruitment of Kabaka is deliberate. They want to use high profile cultists in different states. Asari Dokubo has receive money already.

A faction of the IPOB have already been paid to instill fear on people in SE to reduce voters turnout. I want to get the name of the person that collected the money. Once I do, I will put it out. Other thugs will be used heavily especially in Lagos.

People will be threatened not to come out. Some people will be kidnapped before the election. That LP Lagos candidate should be protected at all cost. He is the most mentioned after Obi.

Delta, Edo, Cross River and Bayelsa are states that have contracted thugs on ground. The 1st October March in Lagos should be well documented, if possible drone should be available. They will use people wearing Peter Obi cloth to cause mayhem. In coming weeks they will be using Obidient to do evil and tag it obidients are toxic. Pay attention Obidients should be radical less they will lose out.

Governor Uzodimma has also pay thugs in imo state. There is a meeting tomorrow, If I get access I will do a record of everything discussed and send it as a raw file here on twitter. The coming weeks leading to campaign will not be easy. Personal interest is causing alot of problem already amongst Obidients.

Least I forget there are trojan horses planted in the Obidient movement that are not't part of obidients.

Secret From An Insider

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid0RYZKtr6p2FPbeyfVCpjXLbPbK2TipdT4gaKMyYWgjnFUegUdYd9jVz1bLkoe4J2tl/?app=fbl

Wow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2022
floret23:

Strategy One

Strategy Two:

Stategy Three:

Strategy Four:

Secret From An Insider

Guys do not take this information lightly o.

I am seeing an element of truth in what this fellow is saying.

Asiwaju is a very cunny personality and he should not be underrated. Had it been that he did not win the primaries, just know that he would do everything to make sure the election doesn't hold.

Before the Primaries, he was in Abeokuta, telling people that he was the one who made Buhari president, that Buhari tried severally to the extent of crying on national tv bla bla bla.

But that's not even the case.

This man had the guts, the effontery and the audacity to say Emilokan, E gbe kini yi wa.

Those words became popular. Especially that word " Emilokan" which simply means it's my turn. Ever since then, I have been thinking about that, as in how can somebody who will contest alongside other people for a very sensitive position utter such a statement , like it his birthright ??. He claims that he made Buhari president, if Buhari wasn't voted for by the vast majority would he have gotten there ??.

The way he was talking that day in Abeokuta, made me feel like this man is banking on something or some people to win this election not the people of Nigeria, the very reason why i feel he doesn't care about what people feel about this Muslim-Muslim ticket.

He is very desperate to win this election and he is going to do everything possible to make sure he gets it. Please let's not take what the writer is saying for granted.

Let's take this information seriously.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by techWriter3: 3:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by drlateef: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2022
floret23:

Strategy One

Strategy Two:

Stategy Three:

Strategy Four:

Secret From An Insider

Tissues of lies. Show us evidence of your participation in the meetings.
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by pointblank247(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Will you people please shut up and use brain?

When Osun election held and PDP won, did INEC rig it for PDP? Is it not the same INEC that supervised Osun? Why the false alarm?
so why do they remove the BVAS man that made osun and ekiti free and fair
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by ImperialYoruba: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
pointblank247:
so why do they remove the BVAS man that made osun and ekiti free and fair

He was not stationed in osun, he was elsewhere and osun election was fair. Now, he is moved to Enugu why would elction not be fair. INEC move people all the time. Its just that omoibo love noise & drama. Do you not see obi with noise and showmanship? You do know obi is ibo, right? grin
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by Taribizy(m): 4:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Copied but important to Obidients and @INEC NIGERIA
Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*
Re: 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed by swaggerjack: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
gbigbega:

Concerned Patriots.

Wow, it is like you could see into the future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update / Where Is Landlord-tenant Tribunal In Lagos? / Reason Why Nigeria Is Better Than The Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.