Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Business Advice Needed!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Advice Needed!! (356 Views)

Business Advice / The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice Needed!! by ucheszona: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Good day people, please I really need your advice on this issue of Employing someone. I have a POS shop which I run currently and I have plans on opening another shop at a different location far from this one but the issue is getting a trustworthy person since we all know managing this kinda business is kinda risky when it’s being done by an Employee. I know of the guarantor’s form and all that but still scared as that’s still gonna take time before I recover my money if the employee absconds with it. I was thinking of scaring them with juju first but then I realized not everyone would buy that as someone like me wouldn’t swear even if I’m innocent. So please kindly give me your advice on how to handle something like
This cause I really have plans for the business. Thanks
Re: Business Advice Needed!! by Jashub: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Since you're uncomfortable working with people, why not go into something less risky?

1 Like

Re: Business Advice Needed!! by ucheszona: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Like what?
Re: Business Advice Needed!! by Mannyemmy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
ucheszona:
Good day people, please I really need your advice on this issue of Employing someone. I have a POS shop which I run currently and I have plans on opening another shop at a different location far from this one but the issue is getting a trustworthy person since we all know managing this kinda business is kinda risky when it’s being done by an Employee. I know of the guarantor’s form and all that but still scared as that’s still gonna take time before I recover my money if the employee absconds with it. I was thinking of scaring them with juju first but then I realized not everyone would buy that as someone like me wouldn’t swear even if I’m innocent. So please kindly give me your advice on how to handle something like
This cause I really have plans for the business. Thanks
Op, first and foremost, you have to understand that business is spiritual, so as a Christian, I will advice you to be prayerful.
Secondly, from your post, it seems you're scared. you have to be bold and fearless when running a business. All those your JuJu things won't work at all, instead "Smart work!".
My advice for you is to employ a female worker, know her bio data(name, age, state of origin etc), make her sign her employment, agreement and guarantor form. Make sure the guarantor is a worker and you know fully what the person does. Also do an inspection and know where she lives. Let her least qualifications be SSCE.
Sincerely, you're good to go and don't forget to pray for the business.
Then as for you ucheszona, don't in anyway play with her, let all your discussion with your employee be business related and always pay your employee as at when due and by the special grace of God, you will have no worries and problem.

Best regards.

For your business consultation, business planning, market research and data analyst, kindly contact me via the number on my signature

2 Likes

Re: Business Advice Needed!! by ibechris(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
My advice is this,employ a secondary leaver, be kind to her and try to know her parents and family,then be sure of getting the best from her.

Forget juju since u don't depend on it,it sure will fail u.

Personally,commit it to God and be rest assured that it will go well.

Do not also forget to factor in losses even when u stand to gain more,then ur mind would at rest.

1 Like

Re: Business Advice Needed!! by ucheszona: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Op, first and foremost, you have to understand that business is spiritual, so as a Christian, I will advice you to be prayerful.
Secondly, from your post, it seems you're scared. you have to be bold and fearless when running a business. All those your JuJu things won't work at all, instead "Smart work!".
My advice for you is to employ a female worker, know her bio data(name, age, state of origin etc), make her sign her employment, agreement and guarantor form. Make sure the guarantor is a worker and you know fully what the person does. Also do an inspection and know where she lives. Let her least qualifications be SSCE.
Sincerely, you're good to go and don't forget to pray for the business.
Then as for you ucheszona, don't in anyway play with her, let all your discussion with your employee be business related and always pay your employee as at when due and by the special grace of God, you will have no worries and problem.

Best regards.

For your business consultation, business planning, market research and data analyst, kindly contact me via the number on my signature
. Thanks so much sir
Re: Business Advice Needed!! by ucheszona: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
ibechris:
My advice is this,employ a secondary leaver, be kind to her and try to know her parents and family,then be sure of getting the best from her.

Forget juju since u don't depend on it,it sure will fail u.

Personally,commit it to God and be rest assured that it will go well.

Do not also forget to factor in losses even when stand to gain more,then ur mind would at rest.

Thank you, I also have that in mind, Employing a secondary school girl who just finished.

(1) (Reply)

3 Odds Football Daily Tips / Check My Signature / 20K Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.