Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Start A Mini Manufacturing Paint Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Mini Manufacturing Paint Company (546 Views)

The New Paint Company That Beats Dulux In Quality And Professional Services / Making Money From Mini Manufacturing / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Mini Manufacturing Paint Company by amadasunfarm(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2021
My fellowl businessman please I need your corporation and your advice on how to start a mini paint manufacturing industry in Nigeria with 5 million naira approximately $10,000. Thank you for your suggestion
Re: How To Start A Mini Manufacturing Paint Company by lomaone: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Contact@contractorproducts.com.ng

Kindly contact me for more info
Re: How To Start A Mini Manufacturing Paint Company by Mannyemmy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
amadasunfarm:
My fellowl businessman please I need your corporation and your advice on how to start a mini paint manufacturing industry in Nigeria with 5 million naira approximately $10,000. Thank you for your suggestion

You can start where you are.
Firstly, register the company, about $200
Expect to spend about $2,000 on painting equipment, inventory, and other supplies. You can rent a vehicle for a start for marketing or if probably you have one, that's fine. Create a website for more audience and bookings.($200), organize local PR events ($100 - $200) and online and offline marketing (up to $1000). Miscellaneous and other fees will make up your budget.

Now, let me ask you, what's your vision in starting up this business because there are several painting industries across Nigeria?

My business strategy for you when starting up this business is to hire professionals in the painting industry and make quality paint, add some painting tools( like brush etc) to the paint package when marketing and also offer free painting services as a promo when starting to get a large audience.

Best regards.
For your business consultation, business planning, market research and data analyst, kindly contact me via the number on my signature

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Mini Manufacturing Paint Company by amadasunfarm(m): 12:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Thank you very much for the contribution I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure your Bank Account (pics Attached) / Do You Have Skills To Pay The Bills?� / 5 Skills You Must Learn To Sell Without Begging as a Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.