Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do You Have Skills To Pay The Bills?� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Skills To Pay The Bills?� (548 Views)

Let Surveys Pay The Bill, Earn Using Surveys / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS / Skills That Pay The Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Skills To Pay The Bills?� by Uchechukwulove(f): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Earlier last year, right before everything shut down for COVID, I was at a point where I was bored with my life. Nothing was moving for me. I wasn’t making enough money to support my family, my side wasn't bringing in results and I was just frustrated �.

I decided to start looking for a job that would hopefully pay more � at least�‍♀️

After talking to a few recruiters and doing a few interviews, I realized that with the skills I had and the role that I had, I was more or less maxed out income wise. ☹️

If I wanted to make more money I was going to need to learn more skills and get some experience applying those skills.

⁣But the question I asked is what kind of skills do i need to get rich?

Have you ever heard of “a lack of money is a bit of a problem?”

What do I mean by that? If you lack money, that is a symptom of the problem – but not the cause.

The real problem is a lack of ideas, skill and willpower.

After a lot of back and forth, I decided that rather than learning more skills in something I wasn’t really excited to do anyways, I was going to learn the skills I need to have my own business.�

Some people won’t tell you this, but just as in the rest of the business world, it takes actual skills to be successful in online business.

The more high value skills you learn, the more income potential you have. ���

If you’re wanting to earn real, life changing income online, start learning the skills you’ll need to get it.

If you are realizing that you don’t have the skills to pay the bills or get you that dream life you’re wanting, reach out ( check my signature for that) and we can discuss how you can start building those high income skill sets!���

(1) (Reply)

CBN Should Introduce e-Dollar Instead Of e-Naira To Stabilize Economy / Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? / Pi Exchange For Goods And Services On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.