Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? (203 Views)

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Is It Okay To Use JESUS To Cut Cake on your Birthday / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? by HappyPagan: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2021
I have been trying to connect to Twitter today.. the thing is not loading..

So I reached for the Master key Jesus.. I prayed and casted. I sang for a few minutes...deep deep worship.. and lo and behold , now I can browse.

Glory hallelujah.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? by Kaybenny(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2021
HappyPagan:

So I reached for the Master key Jesus.. I prayed and casted. I sang for a few minutes...deep deep worship.. and lo and behold , now I can browse.

Glory hallelujah.

Not funny!!!
The joke's on you
sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? by HappyPagan: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaybenny:

Not funny!!!
The joke's on you
sad undecided
You are the joke. You are using Vpn. I'm using Jesus. Get there behind me Satan.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? by KnownUnknown: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
HappyPagan:

Glory hallelujah.

Hosanna Yah Yah. I used the Holy Spirit to connect. The connection was spotty, then I added some Virgin Oil, and the Holy Spirit was aroused enough to increase the data speed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? by budaatum: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
HappyPagan:

Glory hallelujah.

Yes, I used Jesus to connect to Twitter today, Jesus not being "I prayed and casted. I sang for a few minutes...deep deep worship" as you erroneously think, but the Wisdom that made me seek out a vpn to get around the barriers that were set up to prevent me from connecting to Twitter, and that I've included in the link so you too may use some Jesus to connect to Twitter too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Use Jesus To Connect To Twitter? by budaatum: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
HappyPagan:

You are the joke. You are using Vpn. I'm using Jesus. Get there behind me Satan.

Oh Lord God please when shall people see that when one says, "I follow Vpn," and another says, "I follow Jesus," they are still mere human beings?

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Vocal You May Remain Local. Nothing Changes Things Like... / Tb Joshua And Other Generals Age Of Death. Leave Tb Joshua In Peace Biko / The Cluelessness Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.