Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Cluelessness Of Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cluelessness Of Men (213 Views)

Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cluelessness Of Men by jonatoye(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Cluelessness of Men

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no man created by God that is not clueless. Deliverance from cluelessness begins with the revelation of God's word!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For we were born yesterday, and know nothing Because our days on earth are a shadow." (Job 8:9 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter how far a man has gone in life and the level of experience in various issues of life, the fact remains that if he should look back every event will look as if it happened yesterday. The most experienced of men cannot accurately predict what will happen in the next moment. Some people who died today has plans for the days to come; death was not part of their plans because they have no clue of it.

It is possible for a man to feel that he is wise or smart in various aspects of life; it is so just because the situation that will make him clueless has not come. There is something you need to do to be saved, to experience turn around and have a breakthrough. It will only come from God alone.

Be mindful of the fact that we are not created to be isolated from God who created us and defined our destiny. Always seek God and allow His word to lead you through the journey of destiny.

+ What do you think you know?

Lord! I am clueless, help me and lead me through the journey of destiny by your word in Jesus name. Amen

Emphasis
You will only see more of God and have the life He wants to give you if you keep living with the orientation that you know nothing and you are nothing without Him!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!
Re: The Cluelessness Of Men by IbnBattuta1960: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2021
True.

(1) (Reply)

Energy And Life Question / Brethen, Reason With Me! / Prophecy Turn Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.