Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. (5219 Views)

Buhari Falls Sick, With Persistent Coughing.... / Buhari Falls Down In Kogi APC Campaign Rally [video] / Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

Most IPOB members hate me with passion because of my views on kanu. They don't believe i am igbo. But i this case, buhari goofed big time.
mekaboy I don't know why you can't see the benefits of this ban.

Most of the things we say against other tribes we won't want our friends from those tribes to hear.

Social media, for us, have been an agent of disunity.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by olabukola: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

In the United Kingdom where Kanu lives Terrorism is a 30 year Prison Sentence

Kanu is a Terrorist now
Why has the UK not jailed him. He visit many other countries as well. I think UK is indirectly backing that idiooota.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Millimann: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

Bro, I've lived in Borno state and have seen how civilians suffer because of idiots called terrorists.

It's only God that'd help you when you're near when soldiers hear a certain Shekau or Nnamdi is around some area.

Don't play with fire

Your people are lucky he was just raided, Borno and Yobe towns were blocked or closed for days to go after these miscreants.

GSM services at a certain time were suspended for over a year in those states to curtail the activities of these terrorists

And motorcycle ban, being the choice mode of transportation for the hoodlums, IS STILL IN PLACE in those states.

You think na play abi? Continue to dey support Nnamdi wey dey Britain.

But finally, I don't think I am competent to answer this your security questions. I can only tell you what I've seen with my korokoro eyes. Ask the Army.

I get your point bro.
I do not support any form of terrorism from any quarter. I just wish the security agents would always act by the rules of engagement.

Just like your experience in the North, I've seen innocent youths harrassed and arrested for what they know nothing about. Many have been killed unjustly and labelled ESN or UGM. Look at the case of that young engineer that came to Owerri for a function who was arrested and paraded as an unknown gunman. If not for the public outcry initiated by his family, maybe he would have been dead by now. There are many others that are not as lucky as he is.

Please let's all encourage the security agents to act responsibly without bias.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

How then did uzodimma become governor in imo? How many fulani herdsmen have been sentenced?
Buhari has always been this way.
I can't say much here.

Maybe they don't jail wrongdoers where you are

But ask any police, judge or prison warder friend if you have in the North whether there are Fulanis in prisons.

What we know in the North is farmer-herder crisis and judicial processes apply.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by mekaboy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

I can't say much here.

Maybe they don't jail wrongdoers where you are

But ask any police, judge or prison warder friend if you have in the North whether there are Fulanis in prisons.

What we know in the North is farmer-herder crisis and judicial processes apply.

How many times have miyetti allah openly claimed responsibility for attacks. Have they been invited or arrested?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Millimann:

I get your point bro.
I do not support any form of terrorism from any quarter. I just wish the security agents would always act by the rules of engagement.

Just like your experience in the North, I've seen innocent youths harrassed and arrested for what they know nothing about. Many have been killed unjustly and labelled ESN or UGM. Look at the case of that young engineer that came to Owerri for a function who was arrested and paraded as an unknown gunman. If not for the public outcry initiated by his family, maybe he would have been dead by now. There are many others that are not as lucky as he is.

Please let's all encourage the security agents to act responsibly without bias.
It happens.

The best solutions, to God, is never to involve the military at all. They don't discriminate. Don't allow anybody do something that'd warrant army's involvement there

This is a challenge: Ask anybody from Borno or Yobe and he has known at least one person who has died from the BH problem in those areas .

It's not an experience to wish even to one's worst enemy .

You people will say we're not Igbo, but we don't honestly know what Kanu wants. Sometimes all these abuses you see us doing is just to respond. You don't sit down and allow somebody calling where you were born a zoo, or northeners and their leaders cows, goats, illiterate, imbeciles, etc. and not respond as Kanu is always doing.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Fejoku: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Now everywhere this ban is discussed around the world, the biafran war and agitation will also be discussed .
You're so full of evil. So you don't want the genocidal war to be discussed? May any case you ever present any where in this world never be heard. May your tears never be seen and may your plea never be attended to. This is your lot for wishing my people the same thing.
Biafra must be free. All those against her should perish if that's the condition for our freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

How many times have miyetti allah openly claimed responsibility for attacks. Have they been invited or arrested?
Miyetti is just an organization just like Ohanexe, Area Consultative Forum or Afenifere

They can't claim responsibility for any attack but then protect or adjudicate for their members - but not criminally.

They'll be proscribed if they can do what you're as saying.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
Why is Buhari treating the iPoB terrorist lightly?

Who is guarantor of Kanu's bail?

He should bring back Kanu or be jailed for not fulfilling the agreements contained in the bond.
Cow brain. Who invaded Kanu's house to kill him? Why are you nigerians so daft?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
It happens.

The best solutions, to God, is never to involve the military at all. They don't discriminate. Don't allow anybody do something that'd warrant army's involvement there

This is a challenge: Ask anybody from Borno or Yobe and he has known at least one person who has died from the BH problem in those areas .

It's not an experience to wish even to one's worst enemy .

You people will say we're not Igbo, but we don't honestly know what Kanu wants. Sometimes all these abuses you see us doing is just to respond. You don't sit down and allow somebody calling where you were born a zoo, or northeners and their leaders cows, goats, illiterate, imbeciles, etc. and not respond as Kanu is always doing.
LIAR!!! Continue deceiving yourself by acting ignorant of what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wants. Cow brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
BiafIntel:

Cow brain. Who invaded Kanu's house to kill him? Why are you nigerians so daft?

If you do what Nnamdi is doing, you'll be invaded too.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by mekaboy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
Miyetti is just an organization just like Ohanexe, Area Consultative Forum or Afenifere

They can't claim responsibility for any attack but then protect or adjudicate for their members - but not criminally.

They'll be proscribed if they can do what you're as saying.

They have a killing wing. Even the group that attacked ortom are under them.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
mekaboy I don't know why you can't see the benefits of this ban.

Most of the things we say against other tribes we won't want our friends from those tribes to hear.

Social media, for us, have been an agent of disunity.
Shut up, you hypocrite. When have you fulanis ever been in unity with Igbos? Before social media, you fulanis have been killing Igbos and other ethnic groups and behaving like wild animals. Social media only served to expose your atrocities and now you are crying.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

If you do what Nnamdi is doing, you'll be invaded too.
This is the reason why we will continue to fight until we emancipate ourselves from the British cage you call nigeria. Honestly you fulanis are brainless. Leave out Britain in all these, you fulanis are no match to us and you know this very well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
BiafIntel:

LIAR!!! Continue deceiving yourself by acting ignorant of what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wants. Cow brain.

You're the liar.

Just digest this:

White in Nigeria's prison, Nnamdi said he was offered Biafra, but he refused until they add the SS states and Kogi and Venue.

He and you are the liars and he's a demon who only wants your blood spilled.

And you daft believed this man is not a fraudster.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=MalcoImX post=102406028]Miyetti is just an organization just like Ohanexe, Area Consultative Forum or Afenifere

They'll be proscribed if they can do what you're as saying.[/quote]

LAIR!! Miyetti allah is a terrorist group. You can tell your lies to foreigners, but we will continue to expose it. Have your terrorist government proscribed Bokoharam or Iswap that are killing people in your contraption? Reading your comments here shows how daft and dumb you appear.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
There's different between human brain and animal brain. You and your president has one thing in common "animal brain. "

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

They have a killing wing. Even the group that attacked ortom are under them.
Our problem is we don't do what we're supposed to do.

Whether Fulani, iPoB, BH or bandit crises, we don't call for investigations.

You know this takes money. Nobody, up to now, has told us the sponsors of these groups.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

You're the liar.

Just digest this:

White in Nigeria's prison, Nnamdi said he was offered Biafra, but he refused until they add the SS states and Kogi and Venue.

He and you are the liars and he's a demon who only wants your blood spilled.

And you daft believed this man is not a fraudster.
Foolish fulani LIAR!! Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was offered 5 Igbo states. FAKE created Igbo states by the fulanis. Who asked you to create states for Igbos? Who? Biafra encompasses only 5 FAKE-created states. We know our boundary, who are you to tell us Biafra's boundary? Look at a migrant all the way from futa jalon coming down to our land to create a boundary for us. Is that not madness if we accept such idiocy? Who are you? God? You illiterates must be thinking highly of yourselves. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu mentioned Biafrans inside Kogi and Benue states and not the whole of Benue and Kogi states, you lying fool. There are Igbo, Igede, Igala and Idoma peoples in both Kogi and Benue states and they are Biafrans.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

You know this takes money. Nobody, up to now, has told us the sponsors of these groups.
Quit LYING, you are not talking with your illiterate northern people. Bokoharam and herdsmen terrorists are sponsored by your northern people and politicians and this is open. Don't claim ignorance here.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=BiafIntel post=102406421][/quote]

OK o!

If BH or ISWAP isn't proscribed, be a member.

Just go openly saying you're one of them and see your life.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by mekaboy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

Its not money but the willpower. The north used bokoharam against GEJ, so the sponsors are known. When buhari into power, those who are loyal to him, were told to stop attacking Muslims and they agreed. Thats why they returned dabchi girls, and buhari dashed them leah sharibu as souvenir.

So since he has not brought the people he is part of to book, he can't prosecute any other.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
BiafIntel:

Foolish fulani LIAR!! Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was offered 5 Igbo states. FAKE created Igbo states by the fulanis. Who asked you to create states for Igbos? Who? Biafra encompasses only 5 FAKE-created states. We know our boundary, who are you to tell us Biafra's boundary? Look at a migrant all the way from futa jalon coming down to our land to create a boundary for us. Is that not madness if we accept such idiocy? Who are you? God? You illiterates must be thinking highly of yourselves. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu mentioned Biafrans inside Kogi and Benue states and not the whole of Benue and Kogi states, you lying fool. There are Igbo, Igede, Igala and Idoma peoples in both Kogi and Benue states and they are Biafrans.

Hey buddy stop your tantrums.

I didn't create anything, I am only reporting what chief priest Nnamdi said.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

In the United Kingdom where Kanu lives Terrorism is a 30 year Prison Sentence

Kanu is a Terrorist now
So why haven't the UK government arrested him, not to talk of jailing him? Why are you fulanis so daft and bereft of reasoning? So because your terrorist government calls Mazi Nnamdi Kanu terrorists, automatically he is a terrorist in your cow brain? Why haven't any of the countries he travels to arrested him? You morons are so dumb it beggars belief. The way you reason is so strange. No different from cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by AntiBMC(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
I expected Buhari to be wiser. Though i never supported buhari, but this the debt of cleulessness.

You never supported Buhari? grin. Sweet Lord, who else is seeing this?

Hahaha. You not talking to newbies mister, we know ur scores on nairaland. Just give it a rest.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

Hey buddy stop your tantrums.

I didn't create anything, I am only reporting what chief priest Nnamdi said.
You are a slowpoke. I corrected you from what your cow brain is making out from what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu actually said. Stop parading your northern illiterate Benue and Kogi nonsense because Mazi Kanu never included Benue and Kogi in Biafra, but ONLY Igbos, Igalas, Igede, and Idoma people of those states who are Biafrans.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
AntiBMC:

You never supported Buhari? grin. Sweet Lord, who else is seeing this?

Hahaha. You not talking to newbies mister, we know ur scores on nairaland. Just give it a rest.
The fool is a drug user. He is the Igbo deported from Turkey. His name is Chukwuka Ofoegbu alias Udele. He also has an "OyigboUdate" moniker. He is broke arss for now. His paymasters are threatening not to renew his online attack job, hence this thread to show his paymasters that he can stop supporting them.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
BiafIntel:

You are a slowpoke. I corrected you from what your cow brain is making out from what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu actually said. Stop parading your northern illiterate Benue and Kogi nonsense because Mazi Kanu never included Benue and Kogi in Biafra, but ONLY Igbos, Igalas, Igede, and Idoma people of those states who are Biafrans.

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:

OK o!

If BH or ISWAP isn't proscribed, be a member.

Just go openly saying you're one of them and see your life.
Nama brain, what does saying they are members have to do with prescription? Haven't you been seeing them fighting your terrorist army? Is their location secret? When we say that you guys are brainless, we have a reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Mad Man Seen Rocking Tinubu's Cap In Lagos - Photos / Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) / Yet Another National I.D. Card Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.